001

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Narrator POV

Girls swooned over Jongin when he walk pass them in the hallway. As usual, Jongin pay no mind onthem and went straight to the rooftop without giving the girls a single glance.

“Those girls are vexatious. Annoying me to death.” Jongin grumbled to himself when he reached at the rooftop. He went to the corner and sat while putting on his headphone and shut his eyes close.

In other hand, a girl can be seen sitting on a bench in the rooftop and was observing him the moment he open the door of the rooftop.Her eyes went up and down while slightly biting her lips in concentration.

He’s tall. And he has this bad boy aura. I guess he’s the rebel one, She thought.

And yep.You’re right about that. It’s none other than Lee Soomin. A new girl in the school and not to mention, this girl was different from other girls. She’s not afraid of bad boys or gangsters.If there were threats given to her, she didn’t felt intimidated of them. Instead, she felt … challenge.

Jongin was slowly drifted off to sleep but then he have this feeling that someone was looking or staring at him. Furrowing his eyebrows, he opens his eyes then look around.As soon as his eyes landed on Soomin, he narrowed his eyes at her.But,instead of cowering, his action just made Soomin squealed inside. Normally, when Jongin did that, girls or boys will automatically looks away. But, no. Not to Soomin.

“What are you looking at?” Jongin snap at her. Soomin just smiles, making Jongin raise a brow in confusion.

“Nothing. Nothing at all.” Soomin simply reply.

“Whatever” Jongin muttered under his breath and closes his eyes again.

After a moment, Jongin groaned and muttered some incoherent words before storming off.

He’s so cool. So handsome. So hot. I wonder if he has a girlfriend. The silly thought went in her head non-stop.As soon as she heard the door slammed shut, she quickly snapped out from her thought.She frowned when she saw Jongin’s not in his spot earlier.

“Why did he leave?” Soomin pout then slowly getiing up and walked to the door.

 

Jongin POV

I ruffled my hair in frustration when the girls scream at the sight of me. Seriously ? Can’t i have some space a day? A privacy? Like alone?

"Opppaaa!!"

Someone shout somewhere in the hall way. Familiar with the voice, I ignore her and continue walking. I don't have the time or mood with all her blabbing and disgusting face.

"Opppaaa. Wait for me." She whined as she clung onto me like a leech. I mentally curse her while trying to pried her hands away from mine without even looking at her.

"What do you want now?" I ask , annoyed.

"You become more handsome every time I saw you." She said with her 'high note' voice.

"Put your hands away from mine." I said sharply.

"Oh c’mon. I know you like it," She gripped my arms tighter making me pissed than before. I can even feel her 'mountain' against my arms.

Halting on my step, "I said one more time. Put your hands away from my arms. Now." I said with venom in my voice. Everyone knew that when i pissed, they couldn’t help but obey me. I heard her gulped before she slowly removes her hands.

"Do that one more time, and i will make sure every part of your face will broken. I don't care if you're a girl. If you touch me again, you will know the consequence." I spat the words.With those words, I stormed off, leaving her stunned on her spot.

 

Soomin POV

"Wow." I breathed out. "So badass." I mumbles when I saw the rooftop boy saying some threats to the poor girl. Just seeing her face , everyone know that she’s either upset, embarassed or mad. Well, maybe all of them.

"Hey, what are you doing standing there? Go to your class!" Someone shouted at me making me startled.I turn around and saw a teacher glaring at me with her hands on her each hips.Cracking a nervous smile, i bows quickly before running away from her.

 

~10 minutes later~

I scratched the back of my head while searching for my classroom. I’ve been wandering around the school for the pass ten minutes, trying to find my classroom.

"Where is it?"

"Can I help you?"

"Oh my God." I leaned against the wall, putting my hands over my chest, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to made you shock." The girl said, rushing to me. She patted my back while looking at me concern.

"It's okay." I told her once I recovered from the 'attack'.

"But, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you in the class now?" She asks.

"Uhh, well... Umm, actually I'm lost." I told her, blushing.

"Are you new here? Wait – you’re the new student isn’t it?"

"Yeah, yeah I am." I nod.

"Cool.Let me take a look at your schedule." She holds her hands out. I smile slightly then give her my schedule. She took and scanned the papers.

"Oh, we have the same classes. All of it. Means that, you're my classmate." She grinned widely at me.

Grinning back, "Really? That’s great."

"C’mon. I think our teacher already start with his lesson." She told me while dragging me to our classroom.

 

~Classroom~

"Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim! We have a new student here." That girl told the teacher as we step inside the class.

Mr. Kim look at us then smile slightly."Great! So, what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself." He said, motioning for me to start while the girl went to her seat.

Slowly, I face my classmates.

"Hello." I waved shyly. "My name is Lee Soomin." I bow at them then stood up properly.The whole time, silence filled in the classroom.

After a while, Mr. Kim speaks up.

"Uhh, okay. I guess that's it." I look at him and he smile at me. I just smile back at him awkwardly.

"You can seat at the back. Besides that Kim Jongin boy."

"What? Mr. Kim let me sit besides him. She can take my seat." A girl protest and stands up quickly.

"No. I prefer that girl than you." Someone spat at her.

I look up and saw it's ......... the rooftop boy.

So, his name is Kim Jongin.

 

Jongin POV

I didn’t even pay attention nor looking at the front the moment Mr.Kim enter the class. Even when the new student introduced herself, i didn’t even take a look or glance at her.

"You can seat at the back. Besides that Kim Jongin boy."

Now, that caught my attention. I craned my neck and groan when i saw that creepy girl from rooftop was standing in front of the class.

"What? Mr. Kim let me sit besides him. She can take my seat." Lina, as known as the girl who have the hugest crush on me protest and standing up.

"No. I prefer that girl than you." I quickly spat at her.

"Kim Jongin! Be good to Line." JunHo exclaims.

"Shut the up!" I glared at him.

That made him look away immediately.

"." I heard him mumble.

I was about to snap at him when the creepy girl stood in front of me. I glared up at her but she smile in respond. Like seriously? Smile? At me? I rolled my eyes and scowl.A second later, I heard her pulled the chair next to me and sit down.

"Seriously? Do I need to sit next to her every day?"

"Hey, I still can hear you, you know." She said.

"Good then." I reply.

“You’re rude but i like it.” She retort back.

Eyes widened, i gaped at her. She likes it when i being rude towards her? Is she even human?

“You look so cute.”

“What the hell are you talking about? Me? Cute? Do you know what you’re talking about right now?”

“Oh, i do know what i’m talking about lover boy.” She grinned.

“Yah!!”