Dance lesson with Infinite? Part 1

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

Next Day

Ringggggggggggggggg

 

You then proceed to your next lesson which is your dance lesson with your friends. While you were packing up your things and walking to the dance room.

zzzzzz

New message from: A.L.

babe i'll be late so u just go there first .....the others too...

To:A.L

okay....:D be quick okay??

Frm A.L.

okok.....ur such a baby......u can practice some of the dance first.......

To:A.L.

i'm not okayyy....okok i will practice it... BYE! hehhehe

Frm:A.L

okok wateva...bye!

 

You then reach the dance room.You then took out the key and unlock the door and switch on the lights.You then close the door and put ur bag on the floor.

"should i start practicing??",u ask yourself.

"hmm..i think i should change first..",u said.

You the took ur dance clothes and went to change. You then walk back to the room . 

"should i start dancing??ah...lazy...",u thought

"ah..i will do some hwk first...",u said

 

You then do ur homework while listening to songs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the other hand, Infinite was rushing to the room that they were ask to go to. Sungjong was ahead of the others and busy finding the room. While the hyungs just lazily let the maknae do the work, finding the room.

 

"ya..pallli...",rushed Sungjong, who was already ahead.

"wait.....",said Sungyeol.

"eh which room is it??"asked Hoya

"molla",answered Woohyun with an ignorant face.

"ya....!!!",shout Dongwoo

"what??",said Woohyun irritatedly.

"ah..i think it's level 2 music room..",said Hoya.

"kaja",said Sunggyu.

Infinite then went up to the 2nd floor.

"eh?where is it??",ask L

"here?",question Sunggyu.

"ah..i think we better ask someone...",suggest Woohyun

"erh..excuse me...can i ask u where is the music room?",ask Woohyun politely.

"oh..it's downsatairs......",answered the girl.(it's A.L)

----------------------------------------------

 

 

A.L was walking towards the music room when some guy ask her,"erh..excuse me..can i ask u where is the music room?",ask woohyun

"oh..it's downstairs",answered A.L

"thank you",thank woohyun.

A.L then walk off and went in to the music room.

 

You didn't notice that someone come in.

"_____-ah...."

"__________-ah..."

"aish..this girl",said A.L in frustration

"nunanunajimannnnnnnn". (song playing... by Teentop)

 

You were listening when someone took off ur headphones off  "ya!!!",u shout.

"oh... A.L..i thought who...",u said

"halo...",said Zea who just entered with anna.

"____ u warm up first...",said A.L.

You then stand up and started strenching with the music on......

 

 

Infinite POV

"ya...this is not the music room....",said L.

"it's empty..",said DOngwoo

"and lock too",added Sunggyu.

"excuse me.....what are u doing here?",ask one of the teachers.

"oh...we're trying to find the music room",said Hoya

"oh..this is not the music room...come i'll show u..",said the teacher.

 

 

"here we're..",said the teacher.

"eh..did we just...ah. nvm..",said L

"if there's nothing else i'll go first..",said the teacher

"thank you",said infinite in unison.

 

 

Infinite then knock at the door..No response.So infinite went inside the room & they saw u and ur friends dancing...

 

Your Pov

"can't nobody hold us down..."

You and ur friends were dancing with loud music booming from the stereo. You didn't realise that someone entered the room until the song finish.

"YOU!",said A.L & woohyun at the same time.

"wowoowow...what's happening here?",u ask while backing them away

"she said that the music room was downstairs and.....",said woohyun.

"the music room is downstairs but  that's the old music room",u said.

"but....",said woohyun

"wateva.....anyway wad are u doin here??",u ask.

"we're going to be ur instructor for the day as u know ur going to perform show outside school right?......",said sunggyu

"woowwo..wait a sec.....instructor?",said A.L

"yup",infinite nodded their heads.

"we didn't even have a instructor and suddenly u  all become our instructor.....",said Zea while pin pointing at each one of them.

"why not? we're infinite!",said Dongwoo

 "tch.....wateva...we're just gonna do our own things and u guys can take the other half of the room....",said A.L.

 "okay...fine....",said Woohyun while busy settling down.

You still feel uneasy. You and ur friends continue practicing the dance moves and A.L purposely blast the music loudly.

 

 

 

Infinite Pov

 

 

"woah......wats with blasting the music loudly??",complain Sungyeol.

"just continue practicing.....",said leadergyu while streching his legs.

Infinite then practice their song Paradise.....

"hyung why not we make a dance challenge with them??the loser will have to learn the dance frm each other......",suggest Sungjong.

"wahhhh...where did u get that brain of urs???", said L.

"hahahahahh...of course it's LEE SUNGJONG!",said sungjong. Infinite then approach u and ur friends who's taking a break.

"umhhh.....hi?",started Yeol.

"wad??",ask A.L. with an attitude.

"rude....",whispered Woohyun.

"umhh....since u guys doesn't want us to teach u guys, we have to make deal?",said Sunggyu.

"deal??", ask Zea.

"yeah...deal.....",said Sungyeol.

"what kind?",u asked .

"um....we will have a dance off challenge....",continued Dongwoo.

"hmmm...not bad...",said Anna.

"okay deal....",agreed A.L while putting out her hand "deal",said Woohyun with a smirk on his face and shook A.L 's hand.

 

[Your Pov ]

 

"okay guys just show them wad we got!",said A.L

 

 

"T.E.A! Go!",cheer u all.

 

 

 

Your group started first and Infinite just settle down and sit down and face u all. Your group going to dance to 2ne1's Clap ur hands. You then get ready and put the bench in the middle as a dance prop.

 

[Infinite Pov ]

 

______'s group is getting ready to start their dance. Hoya looks very excited to see ____ dance. "hyung wad do u think they going to dance?girly or rough?",qeuestioned Sungjong. "tch...i bet it's girly..like apink new song my my...",said Woohyun while singing to apink's song."ya...shhhhhh.....",said Hoya looking frustrated hearing Woohyun's comment.

 

 

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

 

 

"_____ dun forget to wear ur hoodie...",said A.L

"yes maam",u salute. The others laugh at ur cuteness. (link for clap ur hands mv :http://www.google.com.sg/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DfuNbqWQt0l0&rct=j&sa=U&ei=GT8dT8nOLMTRrQeEweTFDQ&ved=0CBwQtwIwAQ&q=youtube+2ne1+clap+your+hands&usg=AFQjCNEZn2XOW92iZ036eI40ga_63pZEow)

 

You then get in postions. You will be as Sandara Park. "clap ur hands!!!!!" You and ur friend were dancing with full power. Infinite mouth were slightly open as they were wrong and didn't expect that ur group will be dancing this kind of songs.

 

Infinite Pov

 

OMG! i didn't know that her dance skills are GREAT! i'm so proud of my girlfriend that she can dance like me....,thought Hoya. Hoya thought while smiling.

"OMG! that was COOL",thought Woohyun.

"i didn't know she could dance this well....and the girl um..what's her name? A.L...she's HoT!! kyahhhhh....",thought Woohyun. "wahhhhh...",said Sungjong. "ya close ur mouuth if not a flie will enter",said L.

 

Your Pov

 

"aaaa",sang u at the last part of the song.

You  and ur friend do a pose at the end of the song.

"how is it??",u ask excitedly.

"it's Fabulo...",said Hoya but cutted Woohyun.

"its bad for your info!..",said Woohyun.

"WAD????",shout A.L

"yeah..it's bad?!",said Woohyun.

"wah...this boy really showing attitudes!"said Zea as she were about to roll her sleeves up and eat him.

"zea! don't!"stop A.L

"why not u do another song?",suggest Sungjong.

"im fine but....",u said

"it must be a girly song like wonder girls- be my baby",suggested Sungyeol while singing to be my baby song.

"HUh???u. must be kidding me...",said Zea.

"yeahhh...",said Anna.

"then....we will be ur instructor",said Sunggyu.

"FINE!",said A.L

"ya......",u shout in disagreement.

"what...u want them to be ur dance teacher???!!",said A.L

"ok!okokok Fine!" you said .

You and ur group members choose the song Secret-Shy Boy. The song started to play and u guys started to dance. You dance while adding some aegyos to it.You then look at Hoya and he looks happy.

 

Infinite Pov

 

"kyahhhh...they are so cute....wow they can do both rough and cute dance....I like them",said Sungjong. "yeah...",agreed L and Sunggyu.

"ommo kyeopta...."thought Woohyun. They then end the song with a cute pose.We applaud loudly and cheer.Hoya was the most happiest as she never knew that ____ can do both rough and cute dance.

 

Your Pov

 

 

 

 

Infinite look amused when we dance the second song and i saw woohyun smiling widely at A.L

. Infinite was next and they started to get ready. I went to the toilet.

When i went back, infinite was looking at me.

"what??",u ask.

"u have the whole album of Infinite right?",ask Zea and i quickly close and denied it.

OMG that was embarrasing,u thought.

"____u have our new song?paradise?",ask Sunggyu.

You nodded.

Before that, "girls u have our new song? we don't have.",said Sunggyu.

"oh...._____ has it...she has the whole album",blurted Zea.

"yahhh!!!!",shout A.L and bit her hand.

"waddd...its the truth....try check in her ipad songs..",blurted Zea.

You then entered the room and saw them looking at u. You then sit beside ur friend and watch ur oppas dancing.

"Paradise oooohhhh",sang them. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------_______________

 

 

 

 

 

hei nEEEEEE's here Im sorry i didnt update for a few weeks as im busy with school and theres really AlOT of homeworks and i might not update the story so soon....Im really sorry...but don't worry i will update if im not busy.... Mianhaeee..... BYEByE!!!