Banging into them?!

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

After school,

you have just finished class and packing up your things and you friends did the same thing. You and your friends parted after having lunch at the canteen together.

"hei____-ah..don't be late for practice okay??"warned A.L.

"okay Maam!"you said while showing a salute at her.

You and you friends bid goodbye at each other. You on the other hand were walking to the hall since you have cca that is TAEKWANDO.

 

The hall is not quite full as some students arrived late and some students have already set up the equipment. The teacher has also arrived , helping the other students to warm up.You then placed your bag pack at the side and join the others to warm up yourself before getting ready for the lesson.

 

 

Without realising, 2 hours has passed like that , and all this while the teacher has been asking the others students to do what the teacher teach. The coach ask two students to come to the front. You were just sitting at the back  feeling bored. You were at the back relaxing yourself  like you were at the beach enjoying the cool breeze and not paying attention at the teacher at all.

"aish..so bored.. I should not have join in the first place!"

 

You then looked at you watch "4 pm!"

 

 

 

! i'm late!!! 

 

 

 

 You then slowly stand up from your relaxing position and slowly without anyone noticing ,you tiptoe out from the place the students were crowding. To your luck no one saw you as all of them were looking at the teacher teaching them.

-----------------------

At that point of time,

Infinite were walking around the school compound. At that time they were passing by the hall and watch the students doing some moves that were teach by coach."wah..this school still haven't chnage..every single part of it is still the same..."said Sungjong.

Without thinking, Sungjong asked his hyung,"Hoya hyung you still remember how __-ah got drown--?"

Each member were shocked when they heard what Sungjong has said. Sungyeol being the quick too react, he quickly cover Sungjong's mouth to shut him up. They others feel the tense so they change the subject. 

"ah...what do you think they have at the canteen?"said Myungsoo randomly.

"yeah..i hope there will be some spicy food..yum!"answered Dongwoo while rubbing his stomach.

The others just laugh away to avoid the awkwardness. 

When Hoya was about to speak, "yah!!!! little kidd!! come back!!!!",shout the coach.

Infinite then move their attention towards the coach who was shouting loudly.

 

 

 

--------------------

 

When you already tiptoe out from there, you quickly pick up your bag pack and slung on your shoulder and pick you shoes. Without looking back, you quickly slide the door open and tiptoe and look left and right so that you won't get caught. But luck wasn't on your side, 

"yahh!!! little kidd!come back!!"

Before that, after you coach teach the students , he called you to teach another moves since you are already a head of them. When he called you he receive no esponse at all and when he look up he saw you slipping away from the lesson.

When you were already out from the hall, you quickly wear your shoes and run off in full speed to the practice room. When you were running you didn't notice people were there, you can't jam break caused you were running like a F1 car. 

WOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHH....

You were about to shout at the person to move but bang onto him. 

----------------------------------------------------

 

here's the update