Are you blind or what?!

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

 

You were now in a awkward position as you thought he will lend his hand to help you up but none.

Guys these days are no help at all , you thought. 

 

You then stand up from your awkward falling position and  dusted your pants and look up and saw the same guy or rather to say the same people you met in the morning. You sighed. "You guys again?! I guess i'm sooo unlucky to meet you guys again!"you said in a rude manner. You then were about to walk away as you were already late "aish... 4.10 !"

Someone held your wrist stopping you from walking. You turned around and sighed.

"yah..little girl?! are u blind or what??"said the guy that ruined my mood in the morning.

"what???hei..who are you to say that?? You are the one who block my way..Anyway i already shout at you guys * point at each of them* to move and

what happens i bang  into you IDIOT!!" you shout at him .

 

"ya...i should hear  a word "sorry" from your mouth not a scolding,  stupid!!"cleared Hoya.

"whatever!!"you said and walked away from the scene.

As Hoya were screaming at you, you just waved your hand at him.

"yah!! hyung..why did you do that??You will make___-ah hate you more you know that??"said Myungsoo.

Hoya just smirked at L's sentence. "anyway...____-ah was so COOOLL!! She really look like a gangster!!"cheered Sungjong while jumping up and down like a little kid.

Sunggyu just shaked his head at both of them and thought "Hoya you are making the plan progress slower..."

 

"hey..hyung! Do you remember when we first came here??"asked Sungjong randomly.

"um..yeah..."answered all of them.

"waeyo..."asked Woohyun.

"Why you forget you left your girlfriend that you met last time is it??"teased Dongwoo. The others just laughed. Sungjong were already about to burst."hyung!!!!"screamed Sungjong.

"okok..guys stop it...Sungjong please continue.."asked Sunggyu.

"do you remember when we first came here and we bang onto ___-ah when we first arrived at the school infront of the general office??"asked Sungjong.

"ummm...let me think.."said Sungyeol.

"yeah!!! i remember!!"said Dongwoo.

"so???"said Hoya.

"aish..why did i have  stupid hyungs??so..___-ah should have remember Hoya hyung abit right??"cleared Sungjong.

 

 

"ohhhh...now i understand!!"said Sungyeol.

 Infinite then continue their tour around the school  and finally they visit the practice room for the first time since so long they have visit it.

 

 

 

-----------

 

Now, you were already outside the practice room , waiting to get punishment from them. "haizzz....how am i gonna tell them?"

You then straightened yourself and went into the practice room. Your friends were already practicing the song 2ne1 Don't Stop The Music.

So to act like you were not late, you throw your bagpack at the side and join them dancing. You were at the back dancing copying their steps from the back and when it is the Chorus , you climbed the chair and dance like a crazy person. 

 

Suddenly, the song stop. Everyone were looking at you or rather you siliness."____-ah..what are you doing here?",asked Anna.

"huh??this is the practice room what??"you answered her feeling weird.

"ya...i said your practice room with BtoB not us...."told Mae.

"ah.....now i know..hehhe..sorry for disturbing you  guys..you know what the song you guys played is like in the club!hehehhe anyway bye!"you said and rushed  to the next room.

While you exit the room, Infinite went inside the practice room."hei guys!!!"shout Woohyun.

"hei....how is the school tour??"asked A.L.

"okay..but Hoya hyung make a ruckus just now...with...."told Woohyun but got cut off by Sunggyu.

"with some random girl..heheh"continued Sunggyu.

"oo..okay...somethings not right"whispered Zea.

Infinite then continue talking  with the girls and plan on how to make ___-ah remember Hoya.

 

 

Back to you, you were now at the next practice room practicing with BtoB. Changsub then hand you the song sheet "RED".

"okay..so for today we will be practicing this song "told Eunkwang.

You nodded. "so..how's the rhythm??"asked you while reading the lyrics.

"ah..the rhythm wil be like this...."showed Hyunsik who is palying the guitar with Peniel.

"okay..so let's start now.."said Sungjae.

 

When you were about to start someone knock on the door and the door swing open .Guess what???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's them again!!

 

 Btob then move to the front and greet them. "hello...welcome to our school we are glad that you visit our school"said Minhyuk politely.

You were still at the area sitting down infront of the microphone, actually you were BtoB's lead singer for the band. You were lazy or rather disguted by the guy who you met few mins ago. Sungjae then called you to the front  greet our school guests. Hyunsik then walked to you and dragged you to the the front. "umm...this is____-ah..she's our bandmate and our lead singer"told Ilhoon.

 

"____-ah..greet them.."asked Hyunsik.

 

Minhyuk then pushed you downwards as you bowed to them. Anyay Btob know some korean greetings. After greeting them, you continue to sit back and practice the song. The boys then walked bakc to their places and to your shocked that the Infinite guys helped themself on the chair to see our practice.

"hei what are they doing here??"you asked.

"seeing how we do our song practice!"told Peniel with a grin.

You sighed and slouched on your chair that you were sitting on."come on..it's not like the first time we sing infront of people.."cheered up Changsub.

You nodded and saw the infinite guys were looking forward for your band performance.

Red by Taylor Swift.

 

When the guitar was played, you started singing the first part. On the other hand, Infinite were so mesmerised by your voice and your performance. During the chorus, you stand up and sing liek a real performance . Deepp inside Hoya's head, he knew you were singing to him with all the words from teh lyrics refering to him.

Losing him was blue like I’d never known

 

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met

 

Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes


Tell myself it’s time now, gotta let go

(taken part from the song's lyrics )

 

 

---------------------------

 

hei nEEEEEQ's here!!

here's the update for today!! i hope you readers like it...Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!

Anyway you guys must feel weird why she  sing the song to him and Hoya knew that the song was for him right??

So want to know more wait for it!!!!

Annyeong!!!