Motivation camp?!

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

 

" okay class today we're going to study on mole concept for chemistry'"told the teacher.

 

"everyone please listen attentively as i will not teach this again , okay? "speak the teacher.

 

Everyone nodded and listen attentively including you who were in the class with your friends. Some of your classmates were scratching their heads figuring how to do the problem that has been given by your chemistry teacher.

 

 

Ringggggg!!!

 

"okay class that's for today and i want to see that tommorow..so that means it will be homework okay?"annouced the teacher.

 

"yes.....teacher!"answered the students.

 

"hey..___-ah..you understand what the teacher teach just now??"asked Shaera.

You nodded. "it's easy if you understand the first part,"told you.

"oh..can you teach me later, please?"ask Shaera.

"what will you treat me in return  if i teach you?"asked you.

Shaera then pout when she heard you.

 

"what you want? i will treat you anything my friend!"told Shaera while showing her gum smile.

"really?anything?"asked you again feeling unsure.

"anything!"repeat her.

"hmmm..then i want .....................",you while listing all the foods that you want to eat.

Shaera eyes widened when she heard you giving a long list of foods. "ya!! are you crazy?"shout Shaera.

"why? you said anything so i list everything for you right?"you again.

"yah...you are so bad!!",replied her.

"then do you still want me to teach you?"asked you.

"i think i will think about it again!"exclaimed her.

You just laughed at her and shook your head.

 

------------------------------

 

AFTER RECESS

You and your classmates head to the hall as the principal wants to talk to you guys. Everyone were grumbling when they get to know they were asked to head to the hall by the principal. Yeah, who like it? Each time the principal will nag and nag at the students and no offence ,okay?

You and your friends then settle down at the hall by sitting according to class.When everyone settled down, the principal began his annoucement or rather to say nagged?

 

Good morning school, i'm here standing to annouce something to you all so better listen up! Before the exam starts , i would like to give u all a motivational camp so that all of you can do well for your oncoming exams! & the venue for the camp will be our school.

 

 

 Everyone grumble or some say protest against the principal's idea. Some were saying "for what? or just waste our time!"

 

okay..okay..i know you all will not like it BUT someone will join you guys for the camp!!

Then  the principal then paused and called someone or a group of people i think so...I can't see who is it as i was seated far at the back. A group of people walked to the front...hm....there are seven of them...  The principal then raised the mic and continued talking. I was not paying attention as i was observing each of them...Wait...that guy there he seems familiar...Ah..now i know!! that's the guy in morning i bump or rather said being pulled on the wrist and said that i was his girlfriend?? 

 

IMPOSSOBLE!!

 

 

They are going to join you guys for the motivational camp!!

marie-claire-june-issue.jpg(picture credit to owner)

 

 

 Every girl from each class cheered loudly include my friends.. Weird?! Who are they? Peniel then saw me  and mouthed me.. Why are you not screming like them?

You then mouthed him back, What! i'm not like them okay! You then signal him by pointing at the group of guys at the front and asked who are they??

Peniel just shrugged  and turn to face the front when the principal stop the screaming from students.

 

okay..i know you all are excited to be with this 7 handsome guys and let them introduce themselves .The principal then passed to the guy right beside the principal.

When the guy name... Wo--woohyun introduce himself in english the girls start to go crazy and that Woo-whatever guy start to throw hearts..

 

tumblr_m3btpqNUL51rn8pqp.gif

(credit to owner!)

 

"eww..so greasy...."you suddenly comment on him. Luckily no one heard your comment.. After all the introduction, the principal then continue to tell us when  is the camp  and all the admin stuff and then dismissed us to class.

 

 

"yeahhh!! i'm so happy that INFINITE is coming with us for the camp!!"cheered Zea.

"and you are happy?"you asked her feeling unsure.

"Yeah..haiz....Why is Woohyun so handsome and keep throwing hearts at me?!"imagined Zea.

You just ignore her and continue walking to class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hei nEEEEEEQ's here!

here's the update! 

Please continue subscribing and comment as i will gladly like to know how you guys feel about the story!