16teen

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

 

After the performance , your friends went down to greet infinite while you were helping Peniel and his friends pack up the instruments.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!"greet your friends.

"Annyeong!!"greet Infinite.

"when did you guys arrived?You didn't tell us you guys are coming?"asked A.L.

"Just a few minutes ago"answered Woohyun.

The others were busy talking until Hoya asked.

"anyway...where's  ____?"asked Hoya while searching for you.

 

Anna then turned around and saw you busy talking to Hyunsik while helping to pack up  the things.

"ah!____ she's at the stage with the others,"told anna.

Hoya tried to called you but you were so engrossed talking to Hyunsik, laughing at each other happily.

ah..maybe i will called her later...i will make a surprise since she didn't know we came, thought Hoya.

Your friends were busy talking to Infinite and didn't even help you to pack the things.

 

 

 

 

Your Pov

 

"____..."called Hyunsik.

"hmmm.."

"why you didn't go with them and meet their friends?"asked Hyunsik.

"im lazy and i didn't who are they so why being a busybody following them.."stated you while concentrating on packing up the things.

"aigooo...this girl is always lazy!!!"said Hyunsik while using his fingers pushing your forehead slightly.

 

"yahhh!!!  I'm not okay!!!" you told him while beat his arm lightly.

"ya! pain!!!anyway  by chance do you know them??"asked Hyunsik while signaling to Infinite direction.

You shook your head. "why did you ask??"

"Just asking...."answered Hyunsik.

"Is everything packed? If everything is ready we can go off"said Changsub.

 

Both of you nodded and walk down the stairs while carrying to things back to the music room.When you were walking, you were carrying alot of things that is your guitar, some heavy equipment and you were struggling to carry it.

 

Suddenly, "____ come i will carry the equipment and exchange with me with the drum sticks..."called Changsub.

"Changsub ah..it's okay..i can carry it!"u said while pushing his hands lightly to prevent  from exchanging.

Changsub quickly grabbed the equipmet from you grip and exchange with the sticks.

"no wonder i can't find the sticks! I didn't know it is with you hyung!! Aish...this itchy hand hyung..."said Sungjae while pouting.

The others including you burst into laughter when you saw Sungjae pouting.

"what??i know im cute!!"pout Sungjae again.

"tch...im more cute right ____-ah??"asked Changsub while showing  a bunny aegyo to you.

 

You just laughed at his cuteness.

"see she like it!!!"cheered Changsub while continuing his aegyo.

 

 

While you were walking and pass by Infinite, Hoya was looking at you. You didn't see it as you were busy cracking jokes with Changsub and Sungjae.

"eh??weird she didn't saw me at all??",thought Hoya.

 

 

 

When you were out of the hall, someone called your name but you didn't notice until Changsub told you.

"____ah!_____ah!"

You turned around and saw a guy walking towards you.

 

"yes??Do i know you?"questioned you as you didn't know him.

"____ah..its me Hoya oppa!!"told Hoya while holding onto your hand.

"Who are you?? i don't know you and i thing u get the wrong person"u said to him in a serious expression and remove your hand from his grip and walked away.

 

When you were about to walked away, Hoya pulled your wrist and spunned you around to face him.

"ya!!!Can u please let go of me!"begged you as you were trying to let go from his tight grip.

"____ah..its me Hoya oppa! Don't you remember??? "questioned Hoya again while gripping onto  your wrist more tighter.

 

The others who didn't saw Hoya, suddenly hear his voice calling your name loudly. Infinite and your friends hurried to Hoya. They saw Hoya gripping onto your wirst. Dongwoo quickly went to you and Hoya.

"um..sorry for this my friend is always like this after a long flight"lied Dongwoo while letting Hoya hand from yours.

"ah..really...it's okay.."u said.

"yahh..but-" 

When Hoya is about to say something , Dongwoo cutted in and cover Hoya's mouth with his hands..

"im sorry once again for my friends attitude.."said Dongwoo.

"its okay..i think i will get going"u said and leave

When you left and not in sight, Dongwoo let go his hand from Hoya's mouth and sigh in relieve.The others who were also there sighed in relieve . "ya...are you trying to kill me??"shout Hoya and panted. "sorry...Hoya... "apologised Dongwoo.

"anyway why you didn't let me talk just now??annd why did _____ah didn't recognise me at all??"questioned Hoya.

Dongwoo just kept quiet and walked to the others. Hoya then began asking the others and he finally give up when he eyed Dongwoo.

"FINE!! you guys do not want to tell me! Then i will ask her myself!!"said Hoya in frustration and left the scene.

When he was about to walk away, Dongwoo pull his wrist."waeyo??You didn't want to tell me right?i might as well ask her!"said Hoya in an angry tone.

"wait Hoya...so........ you really want to know??"asked Dongwoo slowly.

Hoya nodded eagerly.

"guys?? should we tell him??"asked Dongwoo to the others including your friends.

"what??so you guys know all this while ??"shouted Hoya.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------