26

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

 

No One's POV

 

 Wednesday

The practices continue for the week. As usual, after lesson, students who take part were busy rushing for their practices. Everyone was so busy that sometime they had to stay back until late night. Teachers were also busy instructing students to decorate the stage beautifully. You were also rushing for your practices and not to forget you taekwando practices.

You sigh after remembering that you still have not finish practicing for this Saturday's concert.There's so many things to do for you,remember the steps for the dance, practice for taekwando and there's many more...

 

Now, you have just finish your lunch while going up to the taekwando room since the hall can't be use as it is use for the concert. When you reach the room, the master still haven't arrive or else he will pick on you to set up the place and other things. You have already change to your taekwando gear and start streching by yourself while the other students sit down talk among themself. When the master arrive, everyone starts to gather in the front and start greeting the teacher and start practicing. 

 

_smallTKD_focus_room_2.jpg

(credit to owner)

 

 

 

----

Practice room

 

Each of the students has already started practicing hard for the concert, from, dancing to singing to symphony band. Your group members has already start practicing for their own parts and not to forget the dancers too. When Hoya arrive, he didn't saw you and thinks that you went for a short toilet break. But after 5 mins, you didn't appear at all. So he started asking the others, but they just shrug and some just say " Hmm..maybe she was sick?"

Hmm.. Weird? , Hoya thought.

 

"She was fine yesterday and how could she fall sick?" thought him.

Hoya then approach your band members.He then started asking how's the practice and not to forget to ask about you too.

 

"Hmm..Where's ______-ah?" ask Hoya.

 

"Not sure, hm..maybe she's around somewhere in the school.."answer Peniel playfully.

 

"Is she always late for the practice?"asked Hoya again, feeling worried.

 The members nodded.

 

"She's always late and sometime when we call her, she didn't answer her phone at all..."continue Minhyuk.

Then one of the members continue, "I tried calling her just now and still no answer,"

That statement make Hoya feel sudden of worry. 

 

"Um...you want me to look for her since without her we can't start the practice?",ask Changsub who was about to get up from his sit and place his drum sticks down.

"I think i will just look for her and you guys just continue practicing,"said Hoya .

"Hm...maybe she's at the taekwando room?",speak Sungjae loudly to give a tip to Hoya, while the other members just continue talking among themselves.

 

After leaving the room, he went to search for you who was "nowhere" to be found. He want to call your phone but he didn't have your phone number. He began to search at the cafeteria but you were not there. He then went to search again and remember what Sungjae said just now,

Taekwando Room.

   

 

While at the taekwando room,the master gather everyone to show what he is going to demostrate for today's lesson. You who were busy panicking , glancing at the clock as you know you are so going to be late for practice. You want to know why you still have to go for taekwando practices?

Actually, you have already ask the master to allow you to skip the lesson for today but he didn't allow you by giving lame excuses like you have to help him assist the group and help him demostrate to the class. You also seek help from one of your teachers to tell the master that you have to skip for that day only, still he didn't approve it.

The master who saw you fidgeting and keep glancing at the clock that is hanging at the wall, call you up.

"_______-ah...can you come up to the front!"call the master.

"W-what??",speak you, who were shock when he call your name.

 

You then drag you feet to the front.

"Okay class, i'm going to make a deal with ____-ah..If she wins she can go off or if she lose she's going to stay back late to clean the taekwando room until it is neat and clean!" told the master.

 

"WHAT! Are you freaking kidding me?? I'm already late for the practice and i still have to make a deal with you??"reply you in disbelieve tone.

"Relax....The deal is easy! You will have to fight with all of them including me!"said the teacher while pointing at him and the group.

"Are you crazy? I don't have time for your games master?" told you while getting of from there as quickly as possible.

The teacher then grab your shoulder and twist your arm but he didn't manage to flip you as you manage to flip him instead.

 

"Don't ever do that again or i will tell this to the principal,"warn you.

The master groan in pain after receiving the flip. The other students were shock at how you flip the teacher. When you walk out from the room, the students keep cheering and clapping at you after the short "show". You then left the scene by grabbing your stuffs. The students who are still cheering suddenly stop when the master shout at them to help him.

"YAH!!! You students! Come help me! Not stare at me and look like i deseverve this!"shout the master.

The students quickly help up the master but earn a shout from him again.

 

 

When the scene happen, someone was there witnessing the scene. He was quite shock when you flip him with that kind of strength. He didn't know that you are very strong that you can even flip someone who is taller, bigger and older than you.When he saw you walking out from that scene he quickly hide behind the wall. He ac A sudden brilliant idea came up.

So here we go!

 

While you were walking abou to reach the steps of the stairs, someone call your name,

" ______-ah!"

You pause you steps and turn around and saw him.

"What??!"reply you in an angry tone.

"woah..! What happen? You seems angry??"ask Hoya.

"Nothing happen..."reply you and continue going up the stairs. Hoya then follow you from behind. While you going up the stairs ,Hoya keep on following you,

"Why are you following me???"asked you, when you reach the floor that you are going.

"When did i follow you?"ask Hoya innocently.

"Like now??"answer you back.

"Really?"ask him again.

"Arghhhh..." you then walk away from him but were call by him again.

 

"Ya! Where are you going???Not going for practice??"shout Hoya.

You then turn your back and throw your shoe bag at directly at him. Lucky him as he has fast reflex and catch the bag immediately, if not the bag will already be kissing his handsome face.

" Can't you see i'm still in my taekwando gear? i'm going to change first, you go back first because i don't want the students sprouting nonsense if we went in at the same time"told you and head to the restroom to change.

Hoya then nodded at your statement and went back to the practice room. When he enter the room, Hyungsik who saw him ask him whether he have found you or not. Hoya nodded and told everyone to get ready for the practice since you are coming in a few minutes. When you enter the room, you greet the members and start practicing the song with the dance.