Camp day 1

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

so sorry for not updating!! 
 
 
 
Today is the day for the camp and not everyone has already gather at the school hall with their camping bags early in the morning. The  surrounding of the school is still quite empty  as it is just the start of the school vacation. Some of the students enter the school with a sleepy and unawake face. Teachers were already at the hall taking attendance of their students. You and your friends has already arrived the school , heading towards the hall. Your friends were at the front while you were at the back rubbing your eyes still dreaming of your comfy bed.
 
You sighed at the thought of it. When you were sighning, BTOB coincidently were also behind you. Changsub suddenly got an idea from his "oh so evil brain" to scare you early in the morning. The other members didn't seem to care as they are still in sleeping mode especially Peniel with his chicken hoodie and his black pants and his slippers. Changsub quickly slip away from his group and near you.
 
heheheh...sorry ____-ah..it might hurt you..hahha , thought Changsub
 
1
 
2
 
3...
 
 
 
BOOOOOOO!!!!!
 
"ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"scream you while covering your face with both of your palms.
 
Everyone were looking around when they hear your scream.
 
"hahahahha...",laugh Changsub.
 
"__-ah..you should see your face!!!hahahh..it was hahhaha..so hahhaha..epic!!!!"laugh Changsub again.
 
"yah!!!! lee changsub!!!!! im so gonna kill you!!!"shout you and march towards him.
 
Changsub quickly run away from you as though he know you gonna "kill" him now!
 
"yah!! lee changsub!! come here!!!"shout you.
 
You were now chasing Changsub in circles. When you finally caught him, a voice speak,
 
"BOTH OF YOU!! SIT DOWN OR OUT OF THE HALL NOW!!"scold the teacher in charge.
 
Both of you quickly run to you class line and sit down. The rest of your friends were already seated at the class line.
 
 
 
Infinite Pov
 
____ah were running around catching her friend for scaring her early in the morning. Infinite were already there early in the morning gathering in the hall with the students and teachers.
 
"hyung...see how close they are?"said Sungyeol.
 
"yeah.....from far people will think that they are a couple!"said Myungsoo.
 
Sunggyu nudge Myungsoo to keep him quiet so that it will not hurt Hoya's feeling. But Sunggyu earn a glare from him.
"what???i'm saying the truth okay?"said Myungsoo.
 
"its okay....i'm still not sure whether i can make ___ah remember me clearly..."said Hoya while sighning and giving up his hope.
 
"Hoya! don't lose hope like that we still have alot of things to do to make ___ah remember you and each and everyone of us is there to support you what ever the result is", said Woohyun giving up motivation to Hoya. The others give him a asure smile to him and a strong squeeze on his shoulder.
 
He nodded his head and said"come on!! Not gonna waste time anymore!!"
 
The other members just smile at him.
 
 
------
 
You were seating on the line looking infront but not listening to the teachers explaining.You were thinking to set up  revenge for Changsub but suddenly shook you.
"______ah....teacher call for you!",told A.L.
"oh.....",you reply.
 
When you walk to the front , you asked the teacher who called for you which is the teacher who shout at you and Changsub to sit down.
"ah..Mr Lee..i apologise for just now..i didn't mean to you know run around?heheh.."you apologised but were stopped by Mr Lee.
"its not about that i want to ask you...it's just that your parent didn't allow you to be here you know that right??",ask Mr Lee
 
"um..its not that ...um..can you just not tell them even i'm here??Please?"plead you.
 
Mr Lee shrugged. 
 
"thank you teacher!! i promised i will take care of myself and do well in your class!"you thank him and bow and walk off. You walkedof feeling slightly happy since the teacher allow you. So you and you friends went to place your bags in the classroom where you are going to sleep for the night.  Throughout the day, the classed have been doing outdoor activities such as  rock climbing  , water activity and others. Basically the camp is to give you guys more motivation and energy to study.
---------------------------------------