25!

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

No One's POV

 

The teacher then told Hoya what is his duty and the teacher also told him to keep on eye on you as you will always be late for the practice. He wanted to ask why but he just keep quiet to not making the discussion to long. After the talking, Hoya went to the front and start introducing himself to the group. 

 

"Hey Guys and Girls! I'm Lee Howon your teacher in charge for this Saturday's concert, you can call me Hoya and not Mr Lee because it will sound so formal and after all i'm not that old!"introduce him, with a sincere smile and a playful wink.

tumblr_mklyr0yc2t1rrhsodo1_400.jpg

(credit to owner)

 

When you saw he wink, you scoff at him.

"Homygosh..Practice going to be worse than i thought!"thought you in your head.

 

Everyone in the room greeted him back. Without wasting time, he started giving instrutions to the dancers and how the dance go about, while you and your band were relaxing at your places.You and your band members were already given the music sheets and you were trying to learn the lyrics , the song is sang by a girl name Juniel and the song is about a cute guy and the song describes about the guy on how he looks like, whether he is tall or short. Your band started to practice the song and you also start to fix your mic and check your guitar whether it is already tune or not. Everyone is ready and your leader, Hyungsik will count to 3 and the band will start to play.

1

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

3....

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lpwEghgpRxc

Short height with a round face

A cute guy who looks good in glasses

Eyes that disappear when he smiles

But a guy who has a child-like smile

 

He’s so lovable, a cute guy who will whisper innocent words to me
Rather than a handsome guy like a movie star
I like cute guys (come on)

Boy boy boy Oh my pretty boy

My heart trembles, oh my heart, hug me, oh my boy

Boy boy boy Oh my pretty boy

I want to give you all my love Hai ya ya ha

 

Hallo hallo baby Hallo hallo baby

Oh oh oh my boy Oh oh oh my boy
Hallo hallo baby Hallo hallo baby
Oh oh oh my boy My pretty boy

A guy who looks good in jeans and a hoodie
A guy who looks good with curly hair
A guy who still catches my eye
Even if he is as chubby as the teddy bear he sleeps with

A cute guy who is like a little brother, lovable and full of charm
Rather than a handsome guy like a movie star
I like cute guys (come on)

Boy boy boy Oh my pretty boy
My heart trembles, oh my heart, hug me, oh my boy
Boy boy boy Oh my pretty boy
I want to give you all my love Hai ya ya ha

Hallo hallo baby Hallo hallo baby
Oh oh oh my boy Oh oh oh my boy
Hallo hallo baby Hallo hallo baby
Oh oh oh my boy My pretty boy

Even when you pretend to be more grown-up than me, why are you so cute?
Sometimes, you take my hand like a man and to me, that’s so lovable

Boy boy boy Oh my pretty boy
My heart flutters, oh my heart, look at me. oh my boy
Boy boy boy Oh my pretty boy
I want to give you all my love Hai ya ya ha

Hallo hallo baby Hallo hallo baby
Oh oh oh my boy Oh oh oh my boy
Hallo hallo baby Hallo hallo baby
Oh oh oh my boy My pretty boy

 

 

You were singing while following the rhythm and dance along to the song with your guitar. You didn't even notice that the dancers and Hoya heard you sing the song and dance along too. He were too mesmerized with your voice and seeing you having fun makes him smile. He likes to see you smile , that what makes him attracted to you. When the song ended, all of them clap their hands including Hoya. You smile to everyone and thanking them ,eventhought it's the first time you guys try playing the song and everyone like it. 

 

"Good job guys! I like how you guys perform the song!  I think it will be the best performance in the concert!"said Hoya while giving thumbs up.

 

"Thanks Hoya! It's because of our teamwork and our lead singer who has been working hard with us!"reply Hyungsik back while thanking him.

 

"I think i need to borrow your lead singer awhile as we are going to practice the dance as a whole,"announce Hoya.

 

The guys nodded and being the sturborn you, you just stood rooted to the ground. Peniel then went behind you and just push you towards him. You almost fall flat on the ground but no worries, Hoya is there , i mean your prince charming is ready to save you. Lucky you, Hoya was quick and he quickly catch you. You were getting ready to close your eyes and get hit flat on the floor, but to your surprise you felt someone grab your waist tightly. When you open your eyes slightly, you saw Hoya's face were really near you. If one wrong move, he might end up kissing you.

You then decide to clear your throat to break the awkwardness between the both of you. When he sense the awkwardness, he let his grip of you and continue back his work. All the students saw it but they just ignore and continue to practice for the concert.

 

Changsub who saw it feel angry and guilty. Want to know why?

Remember what Dongwoo said the last chapter.

"i must do something so that they will patch up back together....."

 

 

 

On one of the days, Dongwoo call s and all ____'s friends including the guy name Changsub and s. Everyone didn't know why Dongwoo call them include the members. Infinite not include Hoya , were wondering what is going on in his mind until Dongwoo decide to call everyone for discussion.

"Ya hyung! What's up with you? Suddenly call us?"ask Sungjong curiously.

He shrug.

"Just wait for everyone to come then we start talking, alright?"said Dongwoo, who is calmly sitting down busy scrolling down the screen of his phone.

The other members just keep quiet and wait. Soon, all ____'s friends and Changsub's members also arrived. Dongwoo started talking," So everyone is here right?"

They all nodded.

"So i'm here to talk about ____-ah and Hoya. My objective is to make them patch up back again and that is the reason why i ask you all to come here!"explain Dongwoo.

"The reason why Changsub and his friends is here ,to clear all the misunderstood things. For example, Changsub, you can't happily hug someone's girlfriend. If you have a girlfriend and some random guy hug her, you will be heartbroken and angry right?"

Changsub nodded," So you were saying i should stay away from ___-ah is it?"

"Yes! Eventhough ___-ah has amnesia and she can't remember. I still believe that she did remember some of the moments she was with Hoya,"explain Dongwoo.

Changsub then began explaining that he himself didn't know that ___-ah has an amnesia because he and s were new transfers students and they didn't know what happened at that time. So when Changsub and s were friend with ____-ah,  every students in the school were gossiping about how close ___-ah with Changsub. 

"So...Changsub ah..i know that you like her and i know it's difficult to let go someone that you love but Changsub please let her go... There's someone that truly love and miss her so much but unfortunately she didn't know,"beg Dongwoo.

 

Changsub sigh and nodded.

 

"So what's the real plan now?"asked Woohyun.

So all of them start planning," So next week will be the concert right?Hm... how about let Hoya become the teacher-incharge of Changsub's group,"

"Hmmm..yeah that's a good idea!Hm...and maybe we should do a finale specially for Hoya,"agreed L.

Everyone nodded.

"Hm.. the finale leave it to us..."said A.L.

"Okay! Then that's good!",said Sunggyu nodding his head.

"Hm...hopefully Hoya can get back ____-ah...."said Hyunsik.

 

But deep inside Changsub's heart, he can't denied that he will always love ___-ah as a younger sister eventhough he can't get ____-ah's love.