Day two part 2

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

 

Everyone  was so surprise at the incident . Infinite quickly help their band mate, Sungyeol who is groaning in pain. "Ahhh..Ahhhh..."

Some of the students were talking about you especially the female students."How could she do that to Sungyeol oppa?!"

You who suddenly realised that it was your fault, suddenly felt guilty.  Before you take a step, the teacher already ask everyone to settle down and get back in line. The teacher also announce that Sungyeol is not badly injured. You who heard that sigh in relief.  You then look at infinite's diretion who is attending to Sungyeol. Hoya who is looking around caught you looking. He then  give u an assured smile that Sungyeol  is fine.  

You who saw that smile back at him but were cut by your friend  who were dragging you away  to line up with your class.

 

--------

 

"Okay school! We are going to do warm up exercise for  this morning! Spread yourself , one arm away from your classmate!"

The teacher in-charge quickly proceed with the exercise. After the 5 min warm ups , the teacher ask the students to run around the field track for 2 rounds. When u and your classmate were about to start the run, your homeroom teacher called your name through the microphone. You friend then nudge you. You who heard your name were called suddenly question yourself "why were you called? not because of the incident that happened just now right?" 

You shook your thoughts away and quickly head to the front. The teacher then call you one side, away from the crowded side of the field and talk to you.

"____-ah, did your parents know that you went to this camp?"ask Ms Lee.

You kept quiet.

"___-ah...come on tell me. i won't scold you besides your mom already know that you are attending the camp."told Ms Lee.

"w..what??how did she find out? i ..i didn't tell her at all!"said you in a frustrated voice tone.

"sorry ____-ah. i can't help you with that part.  Anyway, your mom ask me call her when i see you.."said Ms Lee

When Ms Lee is about to call your parent, her phone rings showing your mom's mobile phone number.

Ms Lee pick up the call and then pass it to you.

Ms Lee then left you for awhile to let you and your mom talk privately.

"___-ah! i already told you not to attending this kind of camp right?? What happen if you fall sick during the camp? You don't remember what the doctor said??You know what you always giving me a hard time! Do you know that???"

Tears roll down your cheeks when you hear her scolding you.  After all the conversation, your mom was the first to put down then you. 

You then lock the phone and sat there crying , covering your face with your palms. It was all your fault from the start attending the korean show in korea  without anyone acknowledge except your friend. You wish that you could rewind all the past and correct the mistake that you have done. 

You then quickly wipes your tears and walk towards where your teacher is. Everyone has already assemble there. You then approach your teacher, giving her back her mobile phone and asking to excuse you telling her that you are not feeling well. She let you go up to the room and rest. You then walk away from there.

Hoya who has been looking at you from the point where the teacher dragged you to one side. Hoya saw you talking on the phone with someone. He suddenly felt curious when you were on the phone  and your  facial expression change to sad. Actually he wanted to approach you when you were there sitting at bench alone to ask if you are alright or not. But when he was about to, one of the members call him.

 

Changsub who saw you  walking off from the field ground, he quickly ask for permission to go to the toilet. When you were already inside the school walking, someone call you. 

"_____ah! _____ah!"

You didn't stop walking as you were too caught up with what just happen at the school fied when your mother called.Changsub  who saw that you didn't stop when he call you, continue run to you. 

When he nears you he grab your wrist softly and spun you around to face him. With concern, he ask you whether you are alright or not. You just nodded and face down so that he will not see your red face that is full with tears.

"____ah?You okay? Come on look at me, "said Changsub who is trying to get your attention but fail.  

"_______ah......"call him again. You in the end look up and face him. Suddenly, you start crying again when looking at him. He didnt say anything but pull you into a hug. He then calm you down by assuring you that he will be with you until you are ready to tell him what actually happen.You were crying in his hug but one thing for sure that , someone is looking at both of you. 

 

His heart crash into million of pieces when he saw that scene. When he saw the scene, his feet just keep rooted to the ground.He can't do anything except watching the scene that is happening infront of him. It should be him right? He should be the one hugging her, comforting her and ask her not to cry , but no he just hid behind the walll secretly looking at both of them.He then walk away leaving them alone along the corridoor.