14teen

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

Every single day infinite will visit you but you were still not awake...

"hyung....lets eat.."said Sunjong.

"ummm...i don't have any appetite... u guys continue eating"said Hoya.

"Hoya....eat...don't be like this....___ will be sad if u didn't eat... and you didn't even eat for days...Hoya..."persuade Woohyun.

"Woohyun's right..."said Sunggyu.  Dongwoo then hand him the food.Hoya then take some bites. Infinite then left about two days before going back to Korea.   

 

 

 

Last Day  

 

 

 

At the hospital room,

 

    "_____... we're going back to korea...i hope you will wake up soon..."said Infinite.
Infinite  then one by one kiss your forehead and leave the room except Hoya.
     
 
  Hoya then walked nearer to your bed .
 
"_____..... im sorry that i didn't believe you....i'm  really sorry ____ah...... 
 ____ah i hope you will wake up soon and so that i can teach you how to dance!"sobbed Hoya.
 
"_____ oppa have to go....i will miss you and i will never forget you..."said Hoya while giving you a  long kiss on the forehead.. 
  
 He then leave the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hoya don't worry she will wake up soon"assured Woohyun while holding his left shoulder.
 
 
 
 
 
In korea, 
   Infinite were busy practicing on their new album INFINITIZE and their Japan promotions.
"L correct your steps again..."correct Sunggyu.
L then show him again how the dance steps.
"okay good...."said Sunggyu.
 
"Hoya!..Hoya!! Are you paying attention??"scold the choreographer.
Suddenly all of them kept quiet.
 
Hoya was not paying attention at all after coming back from Singapore. He always keep looking at his phone whether there is an any new update on you. It is not the first time he is behaving like this even his bestfriend, Dongwoo is worried sick about him. Usually during dance practice , Hoya will be the one  concentrating  and not wasting any second. He will also  keep practicing the dance eventhough he got it.
 
 
"y.yes?"asked Hoya as he snapped out of his daydream.
 
 
 
 
"Hoya what are you doing??"shout the choreographer.
 
"i..i was pract-" respond Hoya when get cutted by the choreographer.
 
"Hoya u better dance properly!"scold the choreographer.
 
"im sorry...."bowed Hoya.
 
 
 
Few weeks later, Hoya have been more alert since the manager had talked to him.He is also more concentrate about his work.
 
 
 
Few weeks before, the manager called him to ask him why is he behaving like this.
 
 
"Hoya? Why are behaving like this? I thought u want to pursue your dreams and become a popular artist?"asked his manager.
Hoya kept quiet.
 
"is it because of that girl? ____ah??"asked him again.
 
Hoya began to speak."ani....its n-not about her....".
 
"Hoya.. i know you are worried about her but if you are continuing to be like this nothing will happen!"explain his manager.
 
Hoya kept silence again.
 
"if you are really not going to change...the boss will take action and confiscate your phone and even ask to forget about her....You should know that our company does not allow any relationship!" continued the manager.
 
"so Hoya u better think properly... the decision is in your hands"said the manager and left Hoya.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now,Hoya has become more cheerful and serious about his work.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
hei guys!! 
 
sorry for being missing for months.....
 I really apologised as im busy studying for my major exam.....
so now i have some free time so i manage to update! hehehheh..sorry if the story is getting boring.
 
Btw this story will be on hiatus.... I wonder if anyone is still reading the story.....(sobbing....)
I promise i will be back around mid November to continue the story!!
 
 
So wait arasohh!! 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to comment tooo.....!!!
 
 
 
Annyeong ^^