Final

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTczEt0Rpnk

(2am- You wouldn't answer my calls)

No One POV

 

"Letter?",thought Hoya.

"What did the letter said?" ask him trying to know what the letter told you.

You then explain what the letter told you to do and how you end up here. When you were explaining him ,he was not paying attention at all. All he did was stare at your face as it has been a long time since he look at your face upclose. He really misses you so much that he decide to stop you from talking and hug you tightly. Fireworks starts to appear when Hoya hug you. Hoya then confess to you again and you were all frozen and didn't know what to say. He finally confess again to you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But all this happy things happen suddenly, his train of thoughts were stop by a hand shaking his shoulder. 

"Hoyashhi..."

"Are you still there?? "call you.

He then realised it was only his wild but cute imagination. He still haven't reply back to your question. He crack a smile when he still saw you standing infront of him. He hug you for real this time. Eventhough it was an imagination just now, he still can do it right now. At that point of time, you were really shock and frozen , didn't know what to do at all. You just keep still , can't process what is happening now. After a few minutes of hugging, Hoya let go of you.

"Ho--"

He place his fingers near your lips. 

 

"Please let me explain first..Just listen to me ____-ah..."speak Hoya first, still not letting you go.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOREkPq1aVQ

(2am - Never let you go)

I apologise for all that happen last few months ago. I know that the incident happened because of me. I'm so sorry for not taking care of you during the period when you were admitted to the hospital. You had amnesia all because of me.You lose your memories of us and the cause of the problem is me! I know i didn't do anything to help but i can't help it to worry about you everyday... 

 

Everytime during dance practice, i always lose focus and didn't manage to catch up with what is taught during the practices. I always get scolded for not focusing and keep on checking up on my phone. Sometimes i mess up in the middle of the practice session. When manager hyung told me that i'm going somewhere that will help me to ease the problem, i was so clueless... I was so shock to be back here!

 

When i arrived back then, i was so keen and happy to meet you until that day, you didn't even recognise me. I feel so weird when you didn't even glance at me, when you walk passed me.. I thought you were playing around with me but i was really really shock when you said i got the wrong person.  I thought i wrongly heard you. When I tried to ask you again but, Dongwoo hyung stop me from asking further. When i get to know from the members and your friends that you lost your memories, i was devastated.

 

My heart break into pieces. I was also really speechless. I keep on asking them why did they keep the secret from me. They told me that they just got to know about it too.. I'm really sorry my princess for all these that has happened.....

 

Hoya then hug you once again after telling all that to you. He suddenly feel droplets of water wet on the back of his shirt. He knew you were crying and keep on soothing you so that you will not continue crying. You then let go of him , and open your mouth to speak.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbFI0NE4hrc

(Woohyun - Time)

Hoyashhi... Firstly, i want to apologise to you. I'm really sorry if i have done something wrong. I just want to tell you something but please don't be mad at me...If you can't accept me the way i am after i told you about this, i'm will not be angry and i will accept whatever happens between us.... 

Actually, i.....i'm... i didn't have amnesia.... 

I know i have lied to you all this while but i can't help it... My mom was so angry when she get to know that i'm having a relationship with you without her approval. She didn't like it at all.. When i woke up from the coma, she told me to lied to everyone that i know of  including my closest friends ,that i have amnesia, so that i won't remeber anything. I was so furious of my mom's idea. She said if i didn't follow what she ask, i will be send to boarding school overseas immediately. I object what she told me to do. But i left with no choice to either left for boarding school or lied to everyone that i have amnesia.

She said if i choose the second option,it will be easier so that my friends will not bother me about INFINITE and not to forget YOU... I was really really sad during that point of time... During that day when my friends visited me, they did say your name and all i did was act like i didn't remember you at all... It really hurts when i said that i didn't remember you at all. After a few weeks when i came back to school, i was so glad or rather feel relief when none of them talk about you anymore. I didn't want to talk about it at all.When i  get to know that you and your members are back again, i was so shocked. I didn't know how to react at all. i..i......just... can't  explain it anymore.....

 

You continue crying and Hoya hug you once again. He knew it was not your fault from the first place.He was shock when he listen the truth from your own mouth. He was actually angry at you but he knew it was all your mom's doing so that you will concentrate on your studies and not Hoya. He was really thankful that he still manage to get to meet you although he still had to go through all the hardships first.

Hoya then let go of you from the hug and wipe your tears.

"_____, i'm not mad at you for doing all this things and i think all this is a test from God, to test whether we can keep this relationship strong and on going.

"Hoya...i'm sorry...",cried you once again.

 

He hug you tightly not letting you go once again. The other members then slowly continue with what they were planning.

 

http://collabcubed.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/bigheart_timessquare_valentinesday_cancerfundraiser_collabcubed.jpg

(credit to rightful owner)

Night comes by and the boys slowly lit up the big heart that was near the couple. Both of you were slightly shock when the light appear.

"Hoya.....? What is this ?" ask you while still looking at the big heart.

"I'm not sure too...hmm...but i think it's for us since we are back together...."sang Hoya happily while hugging you tightly.

"Really?? But who did this? It can't be you right??"question you again.

 

The others slowly come out and surprise both of you.

"Tadah!!!!!!"cheer them.

"You guys did this??omygosh!!" you asked with a shock face.

"Yup....so how's the both of you??Still together or not???"ask Sungjong impatiently.

"yarh!!! You should'nt ask like that! It's rude okay?"said Woohyun

"hey! i'm just curious okay?? So how is the both of you??"ask Sungjong.

Hoya just nod and hug you tightly.

"Wohoooo!!!!"cheer everyone.

Your friends congratulate you for getting back together.

 

 

 

-------------

 

Time flies really fast, it's already the day for INFINITE to leave the country and the saddest part is Hoya have to leave his love ones.

"_____-ah....If i have a long break, i promise to come back here and spent time with you okay?? And i will not forget to call you everyday...",speak Hoya and hug you one more time.

 

When you were hugging him tightly not letting him go, someone call for you.

"_____-ah...."

"Mom....w-what are you doing here??"ask you with a frightened face.

Hoya who saw your mom, quickly hid you behind him.

"___-ah...i'm sorry for what i have done. I know what i did is totally wrong,"speak mom.

"I'm here not to scold you about getting back with this boy but i hope you will be happy with him forever and you(Hoya) please take good care of her when i'm not around.."advice mom.

"Thank you aunty for agreeing with our relationship,"thank Hoya and bow to Mom.

"And you! What are doing behind him?? Go and grab your passport and boarding pass to Korea now!" scold Mom.

"M-Mom? What did y-you say?? Boarding pass?? For what??"ask you still didn't get what your mom means.

"Hoya...can you please talk to your girlfriend...she seems abit blur today!"tease your mom.

 

"Aigoo...why is my girlfriend so blur today???"asked Hoya.

"Yah! Your mom ask you to follow me to Korea and you don't want??"ask Hoya while wriggling his eye brows.

"Yah! How could i not want to miss that chance.."reply you.

 

Passengers flying to Korea, please check in now as the plane is going to depart in 20 mins time.

 

"Hm....what are you waiting for?? Go!"said Mom.

So you end up following Hoya to korea, to spend time with him there.

"Bye Hoya!!!" said you while walking off first leaving Hoya with your mom.

Hoya who heard it quickly shout at you to wait for him. You turn around and just stick out your tongue at him and run off.

But before Hoya went to catch you , he bow to your mom once again and say thank you to her and walk off catching you.

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! ______-AH!! Wait for me!!"called Hoya.