24

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

This scene is after the camp.

 

No one's POV

 

From that day onwards Hoya became different, he is not himself. During the activties the members will be taking part but he will  only just sit one side not participating at all. Dongwoo, who is his closest friend notice it, Dongwoo then decide to approach him and ask why he didn't participate, Hoya will just give him lame excuses like he is tired,blah,blah..

"Hoya...come on tell me what's wrong? You are not usually like this. I know you have problems, it's about her right?? That night i heard you talking to manager hyung that you want to go back to Korea as soon as possible right? There must be a reason why you want to go back right ?"ask Dongwoo.

Hoya sigh.

"i..i just don't know what to do any more hyung? That morning, i saw her hugging a guy, he's from the band guy who plays the drum. She was crying in his arms hyung...You will know how it feels when your girl is hugging a guy that is not her boyfriend, infront of your own eyes!"explain Hoya angrily.

" Calm down Hoya, there must be a reason why she cries and crying in his arms. You should not react like this, you should instead find out why she cried that morning,"told Dongwoo.

Hoya just mess his hair in confusion. He still doesn't know how he should react and what he should do now. Should he just be like this keeping quiet, avoid her or listen to what Dongwoo advise him.

 

------------------

 

On the other hand, the school bell has just rang indicating that class has just finish. Everyone has already left the class except you and your girls. You were still in class busy loading in your books to your bagpack. Suddenly, a pair of hands cover your eyes.

"Guess who??",whisper him.

You sigh.

"Obviously it's you Changsub ah!",reply you.

"Aish...How did you know?? Hmm...you are no fun to tease at all !!"said Changsub with a pout.

"Of course i know! Who else will do this to me other than you?",reply you back while picking up your bag and bid goodbye to the girls and left the class.

"Okay fine!! You win! Anyway want to grab something before we head for band practice??"ask Changsub with a soft smile.

"Hmm..how about NO!"tease you while walking away.

"W-WHAT!! ya! i'm serious you know??!!"shout Changsub that gains students stares.  

 

When he saw students looking at him weirdly, he quickly bow and apologise to them.When he were busy apologising, he didn't know that you were already walking ahead of him , leaving him behind. 

 

"____ah?",call him

Then he saw you far ahead him, he then run towards you who is heading to the cafe direction. 

"YA! _____-ah..wait up!",call him again.

 

You who were ahead of Changsub, is already at the cafe buying snacks for yourself to make you last until the practice session end. Suddenly came Changsub staning beside you, who is breathing hardly like he has just finish a running marathon.

"What's up! Just finish a race or what??"disturb you while paying for your snacks.

"y-ya! H-how ..how could you left me like that!!"scold Changsub.

You roll your eyes at him.

"You were talking too much that is why i left you behind!"told you while walking away from the stall.

"what the??!! okok.....i lose again!! Faster grab the food and head upstairs!"told him angrily.

"ya....Changsub...",call you.

"what?",answer him.

"are you mad or what??"ask you.

"No!",answer Changsub acting normal.

"Aigoo..My cutie Changsub is mad right??hahahhah....so adorable!!!"tease you again.

 

While you were disturbing Changsub, someone was eyeing you from far. He is at the cafe with his band mates sitting down eating their lunch. He suddenly remember what had happened the other day and avoid looking at your direction. His bandmate, who saw him looking or rather to say glaring at the subject that he is looking at. He also saw him quickly looking away. 

 

"Hm...i really must do something so that they patch up back together and that boy..hm...i will ask the boys to settle it together it with me,"thought Dongwoo.

-----------

 

 

Now you and your band mates were getting ready for the practice by warming each other instruments and wait for the teacher's instructions before starting the practice session. The teacher-in-charge were busy discussing on this Saturday concert. You and your band are participating for the concert on this Saturday. All students that were participating for the concert are to be there at the music room and also ....  INFINITE is going to be their mentor for the concert and Infinite is also  going to be their so called "teacher" that take cares of each participant.

You and your band members were already seated and other participants has already arrive and seated. The teacher without wasting time, start the meeting. The teachers start talking and talking and the best part is when one of the teachers introduce INFINITE as one of the in-charge people. Everyone in the room cheer but except you. Well of course , you were not one of the fans that like them in the first place. You don't really fancy guy groups that dance, but you fancy when a guy rock the stage with an instrument. After all the meeting, each participants were ask to practice what the teahcer told them to do. And you, you and your band were told to collaborate with a group of dancers.

 

"WHAT!!!"

 

"We are supposed to just be a band not collaborate with the dancers!!" scold you,just making the situation more worse.

 

"___-ah! Wait! I haven't told you why you need the dancers for alright!"told Ms Lim.

 

" yeah ________-ah..relax! Chill girl! We have to listen what Ms Lim have to say okay? If the idea is not good, we will back out!"told the leader of the band, Lee Minhyuk.

minside.jpg

(credit to owner)

 

"Yeah..that's true!"answer others.

 

You nodded," Fineee.. We will do it!"

"That's my girl! "said Peniel.

 

The teacher then continue explain why you must collaborate with the dancers and you and your band are going to play a cute song about a pretty boy and you need some back up dancers to make it more adorable looking kind. And that's not all, you must also learn the steps with the dancers with you guitar. You frown when you have to dance and not only dance but dance with your guitar." Hey..relax..you are going to be fine dancing with the guitar because your are our only  best girl member in the group!!"cheer Hyunsik.

-Hyunsik-lim-hyun-sik-34043519-245-400.p

(credit to owner)

 

You just return him with a smile.

 

So.... As you can see, today is the first practice for the song and dance! And the teacher still haven't announce who is going to be in charge of your group. Hmm....who do you think is  going to be the member from Infinite in charge of your group?

Hm...

 

 

 

Who

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do 

 

 

 

 

 

You 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Think??

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                               

 

 

 

                             When you were busy with your band and the dancers, someone went in the music room and greet." Sorry if i'm late! My manager just told me that i am in-charge of this group that have a band  and some dancers too..."told him.

When you turn around , you saw him.

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mly59vrJWI1qkgv6do2_250.png

(credit to owner)

 

Everyone in the room spazz because it's LEE HOWON or HOYA who just enter the room.The room is now fill with scream, shouting of Hoya's name... But to Hoya it was only some kind of melody passing through  his ears.  What is important is that  he is looking at you who was busy staring straight in the eye with him. It's been a long time since he saw you. Although he is still angry at you for making his heart break into pieces, he cannot deny that he really miss you alot, eventhough you didn't remember him, he will still wait for you for a million years so that you can remember him back.

When Hoya was still staring at you, the teacher break your gazes by interupting him by pushing him and telling him to start the practice soon.