The Letter

They're Back [ Sequel to Infinite ].

 

No One's Pov

2013MAMA_Infinite_004.jpeg

(credit to owner)

After INFINITE perform, the two emcees continue to ask the audience if they like the performance from INFINITE. The students were screaming "Yes". The emcees then began to continue introducing an award to be given to INFINTE for coming to the school. INFINITE then go back to the stage so that  the principal can give them the award. While they were busy giving out the award, your stage was up next. So your bandmates and you went backstage to get ready for the performance. All the crew were setting up for the final stage right after they finish giving off the award. The crew then gave you a wireless mic and pass you your guitar. 

 
You were so nervous that heart was almost going to explode soon.Being a caring bandmate, Changsub cheer you up by saying that you are going to be fine for the performance.
 
You nodded.
 
When the crew say in two minutes, everyone rush to the stage and get on their positions. When the blinds slowly open, your band starts to play the song. You then began to dance to the beat and started singing right after a few steps of dance movements. Everyone was so amaze by your stage. INFINITE especially, Hoya was happy that you were relax on the stage performing and dance correctly to the song.
tumblr_mm1y3g2K1a1rz4vizo1_250.jpg
(credit to owner)
 
 He was smiling throughout the performance, when he saw you smiling brightly on stage. The songs really suit you with your cute white dress, with a pink jacker and bright pink boots and your light pink guitar.
He was proud of you that you manage to end the stage perfectly. 
 
The members who saw him smiling throughout the performance began to nod their heads at each other and wait for the next surprise.
 
 
 
After you end your stage, all performers were suppose to go to the front stage for a finale when the two emcees end their speeches and thanking everyone, but it didn't happen. Out of a sudden, two of your friends went to the front where the two emcees were at and steal their mics from them. The two of them them began to speak. All the teachers were shock when the finale didn't happen. One of the female teacher-incharge is already getting ready to faint anytime, lucky there were students there who is supporting her so that she won't fall.
 
Back to the new emcees, "Hey everyone! Do you guys enjoy all the performance today??", ask the emcees.
 
"Yes!!!"shout the students.
 
"So... do you all want to watch a final performance by us??"ask the emcees again.
 
The crowd scream .
 
 
 
"DJ Play Our Song !!! "shout the emcees and return backstage to get ready.
 
Everyone then starts to whisper what is going to happen next.
 
The sound crew then start to play the song and the blinds slowly open.
 
You who were part of the finale were standing there in the stage alone posing. INFINITE was shock at the sudden performance. You then start saying.
"Everybody are you ready?!!"
 
Everyone scream.The lights went dim and the lighting crew start to play with the lights.
 
%5BLive%5D%2BWonder%2BGirls%2B-%2BLike%2
(credit to owner)
Every performer was on stage dancing to the song. Some students who take part, act like they were students sitting at the back of the hall, and they start to do the flash mob when the chorus came.The students who take part start to push out tables on both sides of the hall so that it will be a small stage All of your friends went down to dance with the teachers and not to forget INFINITE.When your part came , you were already standing on the table rapping your part and your dance moves. When you were rapping and dancing, everyone was following your moves after on another. The teacher who is about to faint also join in to dance along with the students. The finale ended perfectly and everyone cheer loudly.
 
The performers and you stand in a straight line on stage facing the crowd and hold hands together and bow. Everyone applaud loudly. With that, is the end of the concert. 
 
With that, the other members of INFINITE  and your group of friends went somewhere to do something. While you were still at hall, packing up stuffs . Hoya were left alone by s at the hall and he manage to help the crew to pack up things that is use for the concert. You were at the backstage alone, trying to remove your make up. When you removing it, your eyes diverted to the rose that were given by Woohyun. You then place down the cotton wool and pick up the rose and take out the letter. 
 
 
6289575-beautiful-rose-and-letter-with-r
(credit to owner)
 
To: My Princess
 
Hello my love!  You must be shock when receiving this letter right? Hmm.. Don't Be..
My love, i really miss you .  I was thinking today about how very much i love you. I know that you didn't remember me but i hope you this will really make your memories came back. I really really hope that you will remember how our relationship starts and until now it has never faded.
 
You must be curious who is this from right? Hmmm... If you are curious, please follow this letter for guidance. If you are still at the backstage, walk out of the backstage and walk straight following the hearts shape on the floor.
 
You then walk out of the room without having any doubtful feelings and follow the hearts shape that is stick on the floor.
 
If you are near the stairs my love,walk up the stairs slowly and follow the balloons that is tied around the pole of the stairs.
 
When you continue walking up the stairs and continue to read the letter ended just like that.
"Eh?? Then what? it end like this?", mumble you while feeling frustrated after reading the lower portion of the letter.
 
Then when you look around the stairs, there is a big purple color balloon and it seems abit different when you compare with the other balloons that is there. When you take a closer look at the balloon, you smile as there's a piece of letter behind the balloon. You took it out and continue reading the new piece of letter.
 
Are you angry my love when the letter ends like that??? Hmmm.....My cutie pie don't be mad okay? i just like to tease you. Anyway just walk up the stairs again until you reach the final floor.
 
 You cringe when you see how high the stairs you have to climb.
 
 
Sorry my love but i can't help it . 
 
 The letter ends with the last sentence.
 
While you were going up the stairs,your friends and INFINITE were keeping an eye on you. Before that, at the school hall your friends and INFINITE quickly left the hall and head with their plan. They quickly break in pairs and start their work. Sunggyu's pair is to tied up the balloon at the stairs while Dongwoo paste the hearts shape on the floor to make it look like a  path. Also L paste the second letter at one of the biggest balloon behind it.Your friends set up the rooftop with the other members of INFINITE. They create a BIG HEART shape in the middle of the school rooftop.They then place bulbs of lights around the "heart". They then complete the set up of the rooftop for both of them.
 
 
While Hoya who was busy done packing the things back to the music room, he received a message.
 
"HYUNG!! Can you go up to the rooftop fast!! It's an emergency!! Pls come up fast!!",text Sungjong.
 
Hoya quickly make his leave and hurry up to the rooftop since his dongsaeng says it's an emergency. He didn't know why he is feeling nervous all of a sudden. He feels that something bad has happen. He is still cluelss about the thing that is going to happen.  You were still climbing the stairs and it's very tiring climbing all the way to the highest floor of the school building. You almost give up but something caught your eye , the bracelet that were once given by  him is hanging right in front of your eye. You can't believe it that it's there. You gasp when you saw the necklace there. You know that the necklace is always with you and you always keep in some secret places. You then take the necklace and place it on your palms and  memories flooded about the necklace. Hoya who was a fast runner, he manage to reach the place faster than you and when he is already a few steps from the door, he saw the same necklace that he had given you before. The necklace is hanging around the door knob. He also have the same reaction as you. He didn't know how the necklace could magically appear right in front of his eyes. He did tell his band mates that he had given you a necklace and he also have the same one too. Without wasting time,  he take the necklace of the door knob and keep inside his pocket and proceed inside.
 
While you were almost near the back door of the rooftop, you were nervous all of a sudden.  There's no backing out since you have gone all the way to here. You take a deep breath and push the door open slowly. You continue walking around the rooftop until you spotted someone.
" Who is that??", you thought.
 
When the boy turn around , you were shock when you saw him. He then walk closer to you and ask you,
" Excuse me? Do you know something that happen here??
He paused when he clearly saw your face.
 
"______-ah??"speak Hoya
 
"Hoyasshi...?",speak you.
 
"What are you doing here?"ask both of you at the same time.
Both of you start to talk at the same time again so Hoya give way to you to speak first . You start asking him if he wrote the letter that you received and all the plans. Hoya was quite surprise when he hear that someone gave you a letter.