Bulletproof Review

My Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review done on September 30, 2016 for Ethereal Darkness

 

 

Username: aabriannaa

Story Title + Link: Bulletproof + http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1168844/bulletproof-gang-romance-jimin-bts

Story description: When Choi Eunhae got assigned her first case, she didn't expect it to be easy. She never expected it to be tracking down a top gang and trying to get them behind bars. But of course all she needed to do was get evidence. Little did she know, it would turn into something bigger. In the end there is only two choices…

Genre(s): romance, action, gang

Main Characters + Supporting Characters: Jimin, Eunhae (OC) + BTS, EXO-K

 

 

Title 5/5: Your title is very suitable for this story. I wouldn’t change it.

Description/Forward 8/10: Your description is good but you should make some changes to it. First, get rid of the “(I'm sorry for such a poor description... I cri ;-;)” There’s no need for that. Second, the sentence, ‘She never expected it to be tracking down a top gang and trying to get them behind bars.’ I would tweak it a bit like this, ‘She also never expected to track down a top gang and put its members behind the bars.’ You’re also welcomed to change the rest to something like ‘Yet all she need was for enough evidence to turn up but little did she...’ or something like that.  Your forward is okay.

Characterization 15/20: You’re developing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter