Street 99 Review

My Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Review done on April 26, 2015 for Shadow Realms Review and Advertisement Shop

Username: nieeex


Story Title + Link: Street 99 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/677536/street-99-tiffany-exo-luhan-baekhyun-exogeneration-lufany-baekfany


Story Description: Baekhyun and Tiffany met by chance. Baekhyun saves Tiffany from a late at night one day. Tiffany feels the need to thank Baekhyun for his actions thus invites Baekhyun for a a free drink in a deserted cafe shes working in. Baekhyun visits with his friends a few days later. Luhan, one of Baekhyun's friend, fell for Tiffany along with Baekhyun. Tiffany, who has developed a slight crush on Luhan after the first meeting then starts dating him later in the story. But when luhan gets scouted to join an entertainment company, he lost contact with Tiffany. Tiffany waits for him patiently in her cafe for months. Baekhyun comes back from studying in Seoul. He finds Tiffany immediately and finds her in a bad state. She get admitted into a hospital after fainting. Baekhyun starts taking care of her from that day on. Luhan visits her finally one day and breaks up with her. Tiffany runs home in tears. Baekhyun finds Tiffany in a bad state and realises she has just broke up with Luhan. He begs her for a chance to heal her heart. She accepts. Baekhyun goes to find Luhan later and asks him out then realises it's the company's fault but Luhan calls him not to tell Fany in case she will worry. The two of them become friends again.


Story Genre(s): Romance


Characters + Supporting Characters Main : Tiffany, Baekhyun, Luhan Supporting : Xiumin, Suho, Kris, Chen, Kai (Baekhyun's friends) Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri (Tiffany's friends, works in the cafe with Tiffany)

 

 

Title 0/10 
I don’t really see the big importance of street. I get it yeah the story takes place there and Baekhyun saves her there but I wish you could put more emphasis like make it be the first kiss Baekhyun and Tiffany share or something that makes it memorable. 

Graphics 0/10 
I can’t give you anything for graphics. Either I can’t see them or you have none. Remember if you want to get people’s attention, the first thing they will notice is your cover. Take that into mind

Description & Forward 5/10 
Description is for when you catch the readers’ eyes you need to keep them. Give them a quick but not too revealing summary of the story. Intrigue them. Description is the reason why people are given a reason to look more into the story. Also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter