It Comes With A Price Review

My Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review done on January 28, 2017 for Bubbly G.S. Shop

 

 

Username: paula1988

Story title + Story Link: It Come With A Price + https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1008002/it-comes-with-a-price-angst-vixx-ravi-abused-seventeen-jeonghan

Story Description: Ji-yoon, a 21 years old university student, loves children and is studying to become a Kindergarten teacher. In order to pay for her student fees, she needs to find a job. She comes across a job at a nightclub which offers her enough money to pay her fees. Little did she know, the job isn't exactly what she had signed up for.

Genre: Angst, , Abuse

Main Character(s) + Supporting Character(s): Jiyoon (OC), Ravi and Jeonghan + Seventeen

 

 

 

 

Title (10/10): It fits the story perfectly. That’s all I can say.

Characterization (05/10): Ravi is a bit too obvious. You can tell he is an immediate pimp. Good pimps especially abusive pimps tend to hide their real behavior until the newbie is completely relaxed with them. That’s how they rise to the top in wealth and business. Another thing is the fact that Jeonghan doesn’t pick up on his sleaziness is unrealistic. Guys tend to have this ability to pick up the slightest intention of “erseness” especially when it comes to the girl that they love. Any proper guy in his right mind would never let their girlfriend within a hundred miles of a place like that.

Themes (10/10): I think you portrayed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter