Baby Romance Review

My Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review done on September 30, 2016 for Roses' Shop

 

 

User:  DarkJustice

Story + Link:  Baby Romance +http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1172573/

Story Description:  Baekhyun wants to make up to Taeyeon because he yelled at her last night so he volunteers to take care of their baby alone.

Genre(s):  Fluff, romance 

Main Characters + Supporting Characters: Baekhyun, Taeyeon, + Baekho (OC)
 

 

 

 

Title (005/005): It’s a cute title that suits the story and matches the main story.

Description/Forward (000/010): I cringe every time I see a description that is an excerpt from the chapter. I get that this is a side story from the main story and you have several followers who will immediately read this after reading the main story but as much as you want to give an insight to your story, save the excerpt for your forward. The description is a place to grab readers’ attention and keep it. You have a limited amount of characters to say to passing readers why they should read the story.

Characterization (010/020): Obviously since this is a side story to the main story, you probably have already developed Baekhyun’s and Taeyeon’s character in the main story. However I would add a bit more characterization on how this event may have changed the both of them as a couple and as parents. From what I believe, if this event hadn’t changed them, it wouldn’t have struck you to make a separate side story for it.

Plot (010/020): It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter