Chapter 8

Confusion

*RECAP*

You feel yourself nodding off while listening to Seungkwan talk about how Eunseo nearly killed him for dropping a frying pan at 4 in the morning. You fall asleep on Seungkwan's shoulder as he wraps a blanket over the both of you.

You wake up the next morning becaue of Seungkwan's obnoxious singing. And he isn't stopping soon. "OH LADIES!!!! THIS IS MY STIIRYYY!! EEJAEN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP W-WAKE UP!!!"

"YAH! HAJIMA!!" Mingyu yells.

'They must've slept over,' you think. You wonder how you got onto the couch. Maybe Mingyu put you there. You get off and make a beeline to the restroom. When you are about to turn the handle, the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" you hear Seungkwan scream. You chuckle to yourself and go in to brush your teeth. You hear the door being opened and Seungkwan sounding surprised. 'Huh weird'

When you're done, Mngyu is standing right in front of the door which scares you. "AHHH FEHOWOEGBFOUW!!" you blabber out nonsense. He laughs and spurts out an apology. You glare at him and walk to the kitchen where he breakfast is all set up. Then you see Seungkwan and ask him who was at the door earlier. 

"Oh. It was just Jiminie and Taehyungie hyung," he replies.

"Oh..." you say, wanting to know more why they came over. Were they still here? Seungkwan seems to notice your curiosity and confusion. However, Mingyu is shoving food in your face, since it took a very long time to make the food.

"They're in the backyard right now." Seungkwan helps out.

'Thanks idiot. You're helpful sometimes' you think. You again wanted to know more, but acted cool about it. Like someone going to your backyard at the first thing in the morning isn't odd.

"Oh. Why are they there?" you ask while munching on some seaweed.

"I don't know. If you're so curious why don't you go out and see?" Seungkwan says. You narrow your eyes in suspicion.

"Ooooookkaaayyyy...." you say as you head to the screen door. 

"I hope they're ready," Seungkwan whispers. "Do you think she'll be surprised?"

"Pretty sure...If not, it was Eunseo's idea," Mingyu says back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: sorry for the short chapters!! I do try to make them longer, but I have writer's block every now and then! I'm not really thinking while writing this so sorry for the random things. Oh and just to make sure, Eunseo and Jisu are actually my friends' names not the celebrities!! haha. Thanks for reading!