JIMIN ENDING

Confusion

"Jimin I-" He composes himself and stands back straight up. His hand covers your mouth making you unable to speak.

"Let's date."

You widen your eyes.

"For real." He confirms.

Your about to answer when your phone rings. Jimin sighs, looking defeated. You look at your phone to see that it's Taehyung. You debate  on whether to answer or not. Just as you press the green button to answer the call, Jimin's hand slaps your phone down to the ground.

"YAH! PARK JIMIN!" you yell annoyed. "WHAT IS-"

"ANSWER MY QUESTION PROPERLY!" He yells back. "You haven't answered my question. Or statement or whatever that was. Just," he takes a deep breath and calms his nerves down. "Please clarify your feelings."

Hello?

You forget that Taehyung was on the phone and possibly listening to all this. "Jimin...I'm sorry..."

Jimin looks at you and starts to leave. "It's okay. I just needed a proper answer," he turns around and before he leaves he says, "Sorry for yelling. I didn't mean to. You know how I-Uh. Y/N? What are you doing?"

You wrap your arms around his waist. (Backhug!! Sry... kdrama cliche...)You can't deny your feelings for Jimin. You admit it. You fell in love with your best friend.

"I wasn't done Jimin." You let go and turn him around by grabbing his shoulders. "Jimin. I'm sorry that I couldn't realize my feelings for you."

"What?" His eyes getting a little hopeful. 

"Yeah." You smile.

"Yeah what?" He looks clueless. 

"DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN!?"

"Huh?" Now he was just playing. 

"Fine. If your heart doesn't want me anymore, then I'll just leave." You turn around and smirk, then start walking away. 

"Y/N! I was kiddinggg!" Jimin smiles his eye smile that you grew to love. You chuckle and grab his hands. 

"I like you, Jimin."

"Me too!" You stare at him a bit longer to help yourself realize that this just wasn't a dream. Then, before you know it, he's leaning closer to your face. And closer. And closer. Then boom.

*TEN YEARS LATER*

"Chulsoo!" You call out. "Jimin! Watch him properly!"

Jimin turns to you and grins sheepishly. "Chulsoo-yah! Mommy wants you to be careful!"

"I AM! STOP NAGGING!" Your 3 year old son yells back. 

You frown at his words because they seem way to advanced for a three year old to say. "Five minutes and we're going to your sister's birthday!"

You grab your daughter's hand, lead her to the car and leave Jimin to come with your son. 

You arrive at the destination and see Eunseo with her husband. "Seungkwan-oppa!" your daughter calls out.

"Younghee!" Eunseo steps in front of Seungkwan and blocks your daughter from getting to him. Your daughter stops in her tracks and pouts.

"Eunseo-unnie! I want to hug Seungkwan-oppa not you." You laugh out loud. 

"THE KID KNOWS!" Seungkwan shouts. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Eunseo yells back.

"YAH!" You break the fight. "You guys married three years ago and you guys still fight like this!?"

Seungkwan scoffs. "Of course we still fight like this, Y/N. Remember. Seungkwan and Eunseo does not mix."

You hold back a laugh. 

"Says the one who proposed to me after they saw another guy try to ask me out!" 

"YAH! I WASN'T THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP THE TOPIC OF MARRIAGE FIRST!"

"YAH! BOO SEUNGKWAN!"

"OW!" 

"Can you guys stop fighting for five minutes? How do you guys live together!?" You turn around to see Taehyung with Jimin and Chulsoo.

"Taehyung-oppa!" You give him a quick hug. "It's been so long!"

"I know!" He picks up your daughter. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE!"

She giggles and squeals as he spins her around. Jimin comes up to you and puts his arm around you.

"Did I ever tell you this Y/N?"

"What?" He tilts his head as he looks at you. 

"I love you." You smile and playfully shove his shoulder. "Whaat!? I'm serious."

"O-Okay," you say blushing as you dash inside to set up the decorations. You couldn't believe that you still blushed when Jimin said those things to you. 

*TIME SKIP* (Im sry there's so many in this whole fanfic)

You guys came back home around eight o'clock with Eunseo and Seungkwan. You insisted that Taehyung come to your home since its been a while, but he constantly denied Jimin's and your offer. 

Jimin opens the door, but before you go in he stops you and tells you to let Younghee go in first. You look at him in question, but listen to him anyway. Then you hear a scream. Jimin and you both look at each other in alarm and dash in. 

"WHAT'S GOING ON!? IS EVERYTHING OKAY!? WHAT HAPPEN-" you abruptly stop when you see both your kids in Wonwoo's arms, Jisu standing next to him. 

"Yah! Who screamed!? I thought something happened!" Jimin asks.

"Heh. Sorry...." Eunseo laughs nervously. "The confetti popped out of nowhere and made a really big noise."

Seungkwan is laughing his head off, but stops and coughs to regain his composure when Eunseo shoots him a threatening glare. "But Wonwoo hyung. What are you doing here?"

"Um... I haven't seen Younghee and Chulsoo in five days. Do I need any more explaining? And. It's HER BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!" e gleefully shouts as he chases Younghee around. 

You shake your head and look at Jimin. "Did you know this?"

"Yeah. I meant to tell you, but someone screamed like they were being murdered....So you know. Everything's good."

"I GOT SCARED!" Eunseo says from the kitchen. 

"Hey Y/N!" Jisu suddenly says. You smile. The past bitterness towards her, gone.

"Hi! How are you? Sorry if Wonwoo is being a to you. Feel free to tell me so I can reteach him how to treat a wife."

Jisu laughs. "No. He's being a great husband. Oh!" She hands you a big bag that reads 'Happy Birthday.' "It's for Younghee. It's her birthday so I decided to get her a present."

"Aww! Thank you! I'm sure she'll love it." 

"Let's eat cake!!" Seungkwan suddenly yells as he brings out a cake from the fridge. 

"Seungkwan, that was for me-mrhuff." You slam your hand over Jimin's mouth and say, "YEAH! LET'S EAT!"

You bring out the plates and forks for everyone to eat the cake. As you guys talk about old memories, you guys stumble over an incident that started Seungkwan's feelings for Eunseo.

Everyone besides Seungkwan and Eunseo starts laughing. "And-And you had to see Eunseo's face after she got hit with the cake. She looked like-AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" you burst out laughing, not being able to finish your sentence. 

"Be quiet! I didn't mean for that to happen. And your kids are sleeping!" That seems to shut you up, which makes Seungkwan shake his head. He still didn't quite grasp the idea of parents doing everything and anything they can for their child. But that doesn't keep you silent for long. Jimin finishes your sentence making everyone besides Seungkwan and Eunseo tear up from laughter. "She looked like a bull!"

"Yah stopp," Eunseo tries to stop you guys, but ends up laughing herself. Seungkwan scoffs and pouts. 

"W-What about you two?" He suddenly says stopping everyone's laughter. 

"Who?" You ask. 

"Jimin. And you." Seungkwan looks at you smirking and raising an eyebrow, since he knows how uncomfortable you are when talking about how you and Jimin fell in love and all that mess, in front of an audience more than one person. 

You look at Jimin. "You know, it'll take all night for me to tell you that story, but all I know right now, is that we're both happy with a family and in love." 

Jimin looks down a smiles shyly at your slightly cheesy words. "AWWWW..." Jisu and Eunseo coo. 

"EWWWW..." Wonwoo and Seungkwan groan. You chuckle at their immaturity. 

When all of them are gone, you sigh and start to wash the dishes. When your almost done, you feel a pair of arms around you waist. 

"What," you say with a slight smile. "I'm tired, Jimin."

"I just love you so much." He says next to your ear, making you get the chills. 

"Did you know?" You ask. 

"Huh?" Jimin lets go letting you turn around to face him. 

"Did you know I love you too?" His curious face is immediately replaced with a smile that reaches his ears. 

"Yeah," he says. He leans in. Closer. And closer. Then boom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Yes! FINALLY DONE WITH THE JIMIN ENDING! The Taehyung ending will be up soon. I hope. Thanks for reading and sorry for not updating for a while. I was so busy with school :( PLEASE COMMENT WHO YOU GUYS WANT FOR MY NEXT FANFIC! Byeee:)