Chapter 4

Confusion

*RECAP*

Jimin gently but firmly grabs your shoulders. 'What is he doing?' Your face turns red as he leans closer. 
He then sighs. He lays his head on your shoulder and lets his arms fall to your waist. You feel his arms wrapping around you. "Y/N," he says softly.
"U-Uh yeah?" Your sure your red as a tomato now.
"I think I like you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "O-O-Okay." you manage to get out.

Jimin lets out a sigh. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that today."

"No. Uh." you sigh. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what to say..."

Jimin smiles that doesn't quite go up to his eyes. You feel somewhat guilty? Sorry? Regretful? Why was life so complicated? You had felt a change of actions from Taehyung and Jimin after the three of you graduated college, but you never really thought deep about it. Maybe this was why they were different. Maybe they both liked you? That wasn't possible though. 

"It's okay, Y/N. I wasn't expecting much from my whole 'I like you' thing. But don't forget this."

"Forget what?"

"Huff. That I confessed to you! L-Like just...I don't want you to forget about it...AND," he suddenly shouts which makes you slightly jump. "Talk to me! Before you meet someone. Like, Like a guy. Like someone who you'll date. You know?" he stammers out.

You stifle a giggle. "Aigoo. Okay. Don't be so protective. And is that someone should say to the person they like and confessed to?" 

Jimin smiles sheepishly and sorts out his thoughts. "Hehe... Sorry. Let's go. Home I mean. Like let's go home." Why was he feeling so nervous?? He lets out a shaky breath. Y/N doesn't seem to notice. 

"Okay. Bye. See you tomorrow!" 

"No. You aren't going alone. I said let's go home. Like let us. Which also means we. Go. Home." Jimin's protective side came out again. You roll your eyes. 

"I'll be fine."

"Uhh. No you won't. Girls like you shouldn't be walking around by themselves alone at night. Weird s might follow you home."

"I can handle myself thank you very much. And the only I need to watch out for is you Park Jimin."

"ehh?" Jimin pretends to be offended. You laugh at his silliness and tell him to go home. After a few threats here and there, jimin gives up arguing with you and turns to go to his house. When you are a few blocks away from your home, you sense someone following you. You walk at a faster pace, but the person steps up their speed to match with yours. 

'Maybe Jimin was right. Maybe there are more s than him...' You think. Then, someone pulls you by the wrist into an alley. You are about to scream and run for your life when the person covers your mouth and says your name in a familiar tone. "Y/N. Calm down. It's just me."