Chapter 11

Confusion

*RECAP*

"Y/N." Taehyung brings you out of your thoughts. 

"Yeah?" you say as you turn around to look at him. 

But instead of his face or his chest, you're met with his lips on yours. You widen your eyes as Taehyung flutters his eyes closed. He pulls away to look at you.

"Do you know how I feel towards you now?"

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

You let out a small gasp. "Uh. I-I-I never knew. Well I mean sometimes I...suspected. But- I...uh." You couldn't seem to organize your thoughts. You didn't know what was going on through your mind. 

"Y/N. Do you like me back?" Taehyung asks. His eyes hopeful. 

"Taehyung," you say sternly which scares Taehyung a little. 

"Yes?"

"I don't have an answer."

His eyes lose hope. "What do you mean you don't have an answer? Is it because I'm not good enough? I'm not your type? I'm too stupid or too weird? Too ugly? Too-"

"STOP!" you shout. He was just listing his insecurities right now. They weren't even true and he was putting himself down. 

"Is it because....," he calms down. "Because....of Jimin?" 

You pause for a few seconds. 

It isn't him in your heart. Or Jimin actually. Is it....both? No. That would be a player. 

"No. No. Not Jimin. Not anyone oppa...."

Taehyung senses the hesitation in your voice. "Y/N. I know it's because of someone. It's between Jimin and me right?"

You try to cover up the shock you felt because Taehyung looked right through you. But. You fail. 

"I knew it. It's always Jimin huh?" 

You look up at Taehyung again, confused. "What do you mean 'always Jimin?' Is there something I don't know about?"

Taehyung takes a deep breath and looks at you in the eye that sends chills down your spine. "Remember Jisu?"

'Ehh. Jisu!? The potato looking girl that used to date Jimin?' You almost laugh at the memory of you calling her a potato after she called you a toad. It was a childish thing to do, but the only thing you had to do to in order for her to shut up. 

You stifle a laugh and try to remain serious for the sake of Taehyung. "Uh. Yeah. I remember her. What about her?"

"Well. Before she dated Jimin....."

You flinch at his words. When Jisu dated Jimin, she turned him into a whole different person. He came less and less to the weekly friend dates the three of you had every friday after he started dating her. He started to dress more and more orderly and proper which bugged you. It wasn't the Jimin you knew that had started to appear for 4 months. They finally broke up after you confronted him about it. The break up was pretty hard on Jimin. He seemed so depressed whenever you went over to his house to comfort him. But now that you think about it.... His eyes would lighten slightly every time you came over. Or maybe that's just your imagination. 

"Y/N! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!?" You're abruptly brought out of your thoughts by Taehyung's booming voice. You almost forgot that you were having a conversation with him.

"Y-Yes. What about Jisu again?"

"So before she started dating Jimin, she used to date me."

"WHAT!!!!????" Your jaw drops in surprise. "W-W-What!? How!? When!? I-I-I mean how long!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS SOONER!!!??? DOES JIMIN KNOW!? DID ANYONE KNOW!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW!? WHY DIDN'T YOU-" 

"YAH!" he shoots you a glare before continuing on. "She dated me a little over a year and then she suddenly broke up with me. I didn't know why then and I'm still pretty unclear on how she began to date Jimin. We were never right for each other though... No one knew we were dating which is probably why she knew it was okay to date Jimin. Well... not okay, but I--You know what I mean. I think...... I think you can figure out the rest..." he says with sadness evident in his voice.

"Why did you not tell anyone?"

"I-I-I.... Well you know how Jimin was influenced. Like a lot by her?"

"Yeah. It was terrible. I thought we lost him for good," your face shows the worry you had back then.

"Yeah well. She sort of. Like made me....Not tell anyone about us."

"For...."

"A year." Taehyung finishes for you. He laughs nervously while darting his eyes from you to the bed then to the door. Then he thinks back to the conversation you guys were having before this throwback. "Ah~"

You look at him with a confused look then you widen your eyes in realization. You clear you throat and start to leave the room when Taehyung says, "I just needed you to know my feelings for you. Whether you choose Jimin or me.....it's your choice."

He opens the door and pauses as if wanting to say something to you, but just walks away. 

Wonwoo comes in after Taehyung steps out. "Hey Y/N. Did anything happen?"

You sigh as you slide down to the floor. 

"Yah! Are you okay!?" 

"Wonwoo..."

"Yeah?" he sighs as he sits down on the floor next to you. 

"Why is love so confusing?"

He chuckles. "I see what your struggle is. Well. It's actually not that confusing if you truly love someone."

You find this odd of Wonwoo. He never really talked this way. Not to you anyway. You knew he was a bit of a cheeseball and pretty smart since he read all those books, but you never thought he would say these words. And... WAS HE SMILING!?

"WONWOO!" You suddenly shout, making him jump and looking at with wide eyes.

"WHAT!? YAH! You scared me!!" 

"OOOOHHHHH....." you coo. "You're in love aren't you? Who is it?" 

Wonwoo gulps and tries to look away from you. 

You scoff at his sudden shyness. "Wonwoo oppaaaaaa!"

He turns his head to meet your eyes. He almost laughs out of shock. "Did you just call me...?"

You nod your head, glad that it made him shocked enough to look at you. You scoot closer to him and grab his shoulders. He looks at you weirdly and squints his eyes. 

"Tell me who this lucky girl is." You demand. 

He smirks. "You don't know her Y/N. She's the same age as me."

"WHOOOOOOOO!!!!??? I'll just assume it's Eunseo then!" you threaten. 

"Yah. AISH! FINE I'LL TELL YOU!" 

You chuckle at his immediate reaction. Wonwoo had a past crush in 7th grade on Eunseo and every since then, it's been an uncomfortable topic to him. He confessed then got rejected because Eunseo didn't like him back. She liked Seungkwan. She probably still did, but was too chicken to confess.

You turn your attention back to Wonwoo and see him shifting uneasily on his spot on the floor. "Wonwoo. Just tell me how she looks like."

He smiles unconciously just at the thought of her. "Well. She has short, jet-black hair and the weirdest laugh I ever heard, but it's still beautiful to me. Her face gets red easily. Whether she's embarrased or laughing to hard. Oh. And she's not that tall. That's what I like so much about her though. I always about her height and we both love it anyway. You know I prefered small girls..."

"You did?" You couldn't believe Wonwoo right now. He was so lovestruck. 

"Yes, I did," he says kind of annoyed.

"Heh. Sorry..."

"Anyway. Wanna know her name!?" he asks excited.

"When was the time you refused to tell me her name?" you raise an eyebrow.

"Yah~" he pouts.

You laugh in disbelief. "What in the world happened to the 'oh so cool Wonwoo' I used to know, hmm?"

He blushes. "But yeah. What's her name?"

"Jisu.." he says dumbstruck.

You blink your eyes. "J-J-Jisu?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Thank you for reading this fanfic guys!! There'll probably be about 5 or 6 chapters left. I'm not sure yet, but I plan to end this soon:) I decided to do a Jimin ending and Taehyung ending because I CANNOT choose who Y/N should end up with:(( Anyways, feel free to leave any suggestions or comments in the comment section! (P.S. Check out "K-drama Cliches with BTS" My friend started it and I'm the co-author.. Thx!!"