Chapter 7

Confusion

You immediately break into a huge smile as you jump over the last few steps and into Mingyu's arms. He chuckles as he greets you a good morning. 

"Hey Y/N? I'm pretty sure I'm not invisible," Seungkwan scoffs. 

"Oooh. Sassy Seungkwan activated," Mingyu says as he lets go of you. You giggle and give Seungkwan a hug. 

"I missed you guys so much!!!" you yell. Suddenly, you hear a high-pitched scream.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS TO COOK THE BACON. NOT THE PAN. I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD YOU TWO IDIOTS TO MAKE Y/N HER BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!" 

You turn around to see your other childhood best friend who you haven't seen for three years. "YAH. PARK EUNSEO!!" 

"WHAAAAAAAT! Y/N YOU WERE AWAKE!!!???" she yells as she hugs you. "Wow. It's been so long! How've you been? How is eff?"

"EFF!?" Mingyu and Seungkwan yell. 

"YOU STILL LIKE EUNWOO HYUNG!?" Seungkwan yells. 

"AISH. NO. I. DO. NOT." you say as you glare at Eunseo. You had a crush on a boy at your university for 2 years, but after you saw him walk around the campus hand in hand with another girl, you gave up. 

"THEN WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING HMMMMMMM!!!???" Seungkwan asks. You realize your face is tinted with a light shade of pink. 

"AISH. I DON'T KNOW! I-I-I DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE!" you shout. You put down your head and stare at the ground. Mingyu chuckles. 

"Aigoo. Okay Okay. Let's just say you don't like him anymore."

"Okay," you agree then after you realize what Mingyu said you yell at him and chase him around the house until Eunseo shoves bacon into your mouth and scolds you like your mom. 

You enjoy breakfast with your 3 close childhood friends who were in the similar grade and age as you. "I missed this," you chuckle as the others agree with you. The rest of the day goes by a flash as you, Eunseo, Seungkwan, and Mingyu laugh and talk like the old times. As you become crazier and weirder, Eunseo gets gigglier and gigglier. Mingyu falls asleep with Seungkwan's smelly socks over his eyes as an eye mask and you and Seungkwan are talking about random things and catching up the past 3 years. Eunseo falls asleep on the couch while you and Seungkwan are still talking quietly. You feel yourself nodding off while listening to Seungkwan talk about how Eunseo nearly killed him for dropping a frying pan at 4 in the morning. You fall asleep on Seungkwan's shoulder as he wraps a blanket over the both of you.