Chapter 6

Confusion

*RECAP*

As Taehyung walked you to your house which was a few houses down from his, he thought if there would be a day when you'd have to choose between him and Jimin. Little did he know that Y/N wasn't as oblivious as he thought she was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FLASHBACK*

It was the last day of college when you noticed your two best friends shooting glares at each other. You first thought it was some game they were playing since they were the most childish boys you had ever met, but after a few weeks, it seemed more than just a "game." You tried to confront Jimin about it, but he pretended not to know what you were talking about and suggested to get some boba instead. However, when you talked to Taehyung about it and he didn't say anything about it either, you knew something was off. Of course, your three other friends, Seungkwan, Eunseo, and Mingyu teased you about both of them liking you. This made you wonder if they really did like you and that was why they were acting so.......off. 

*BACK TO STORY*

The next morning, you woke up to the smell of bacon. Which was. Very. Very. Weird. You rubbed your eyes and checked the time on your phone. It read 9:23 am. You widen your eyes. You've been awake half of the night thinking about your life. Just in case it was Jimin or Taehyung's hyungs, who visit you once in a while, you fixed yourself up in your mirror and crept out your room. You didn't want to look like you haven't been able to sleep the whole night.

When you get out into the hall, you hear the sound of two familiar voices arguing over how. Bacon was cooked? You hurry down the stairs to see if it really was them. 

"OMGGG YAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" you shout. You shake your head just in case you were seeing things.

"Y/N!!" they both say in unison.