Chapter 12

Confusion

*RECAP*

He blushes. "But yeah. What's her name?"

"Jisu.." he says dumbstruck.

You blink your eyes. "J-J-Jisu?"

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

"Heh. Yeah. Why?" Wonwoo asks you.

"Oh. Nothing. Just...the name sounds familiar. Is her last name, Hur?"

"Yeah. How do you know that? Do you know her?"

You mouth falls open for like the tenth time that day. "Oh. I see. Hey Wonwoo! Bring her over sometime."

"Alright," he agrees smiling like an idiot. 

'I wonder if she's okay to Wonwoo... Hope he doesn't get hurt by her. Hopefully'

You go downstairs with Wonwoo behind you. 

"HYUNGGG!!" Seungkwan screams. "Eat some cake that was for Y/N's birthday party!"

"Isn't Y/N's birthday like next week?" Wonwoo asks confused. 

"At least SOMEONE remembers," you say jokingly, but that seems to affect Jimin and Taehyung because they look down shamefully. "I'm just joking guys! I'm still thankful for the thought though!" 

They look up and slightly smile at you. You smile back and start to say something, but get interrupted by Mingyu shoving cake in your mouth. You glare at him while swallowing it down. Mingyu sticks his tongue out at you immaturely. 

'Well. Two can play at that game' you think. "Yah Kim Mingyu! Eat this!" You shout as you throw a large piece of cake at his face. He dodges the cake and laughs in your face, proud of his victory. 

You are beyond furious now and this small quarrel quickly escalates to a massive food fight. 

"AHHHHHHH!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED HERE!" 

Everyone turns their heads towards the voice. The short-tempered Eunseo was standing with a bag of groceries at the entrance of the kitchen. She sends glares throughout the whole room that makes everyone feel smaller. Then, her intimidating posture is broken by a flying piece of cake that slams right into her face. 

"YES! RIGHT IN THE FACE!" Seungkwan cries out in happiness. 

"Oh no," Mingyu whispers right before Eunseo sends a death glare to Seungkwan. She cries out a war cry and starts grabbing anything she can and throws the items toward Seungkwan. Mingyu and Wonwoo go to Eunseo and grab her arms to prevent her from hurting Seungkwan. Taehyung tries to shield Seungkwan from the flying spatulas, spoons, knives, rolling pin, cookie cutters and cans. Thank goodness the knives were plastic.

You are standing off to the side, laughing your head off at the entertaining sight of them. During all the chaos, Jimin comes up to you and indicates you to come outside with him. Your laughter dies down and you go out the backyard screen door to see Jimin waiting for you with his back turned. 

"Did you need to talk, Jimin?" you ask.

He turns around to face you. "Are you okay, Y/N?" 

"Yeah. Why?"

"No. Just that. I mean it doesn't make sense for Taehyung and me to forget your birthday. I don't what happened this year. I'm sorry..."

Your eyes fill with sympathy for the guilty boy in front of you. "Aigoo. Jimin. It's fine. It can happen!" You step closer to him and give him a timid hug. 

"Yeah. But I still feel sorry." 

You giggle which reassures Jimin that you forgave him. "Ah~If you're that sorry...." You grin mischievously.

*TIME SKIP*

Amazingly, your house is spotless after everyone leaves despite the food fight that happened. You found a note written in Mingyu's handwriting. 

I cleaned your house after they left. You're welcome

You roll your eyes and can't help to smile at his kindness. Then you remember that you have a "date" with Jimin at 8pm which was in about an hour. 

You open your closet to see that you don't have anything to wear. You take out all your clothes and manage to find a somewhat okay outfit. 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/84/62/ac/8462ac9a3af8b3d1ca63e10027628213.jpg

"Ehh. It's just a friendly date. Right?"

Before you can change your mind about the outfit, the doorbell rings. You open it to see Jimin looking a bit nervous.

http://fimg3.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=35753239

"Hey Y/N! Let's go before it gets too late." 

"Sometimes, I think you're dressed better than me," you nudge Jimin playfully. He blushes at your comment which causes you to secretly smile at his shyness.

You guys walk for about five minutes when Jimin announces that you guys are here. It was the street food market. 

"YESSS!" you squeal before you go to every tent grabbing whatever food they have. 

After you guys ate, Jimin suggested going to the park for a little walk to help you guys digest. You gladly agree and you guys head to the childhood playground. You rush to the swings while Jimin chuckles at your inner child(ness? idk) 

After a few minutes, you both calm down and just sit on the swings to talk. The both of you are talking about the good old times when it suddenly becomes quiet. But it's not an awkward silence. It's comfortable.

You turn your head to face Jimin, but he's already looking at you. "I'm tired," you break the silence.

Jimin cracks a smile and walks over to you already closing your eyes. "Yah. You can't sleep here. Get on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Sorry I didn't know how to end this:(( This was such a bad chapter. Im so sorry....Im really tired these days because I'm slowly turning in all these projects before Thanksgiving break. I'll try to update more next week since I'm on break:) Thx for reading!