Chapter 3

Confusion

You follow Jimin's gaze towards the girl behind the counter. You recognize her as Jimin's ex, Hyeri. She had cheated on Jimin a few months back and you and Taehyung had a hard time cheering up Jimin for a while.
"Hey Jimin! Long time no see," Hyeri perks up. You roll your eyes. 
"Jimin. I'll order for us." Jimin simply nods and goes to find a seat.
"Ugh. You again," Hyeri scowls. "I already know what Jimin wants. Just give me the money."
You sigh but just hand her the money for a single scoop vanilla ice cream cone. You wanted one too, but knowing Hyeri, she'll probably poison you or something. After you get the ice cream, you head to Jimin. He was looking out to....nowhere basically. You sit down in front of him and smile weakly. "Jiminie. Ice cream. Just one. For you. Didn't feel like getting one," you quickly say. Jimin nods. "Thanks." he says with a smile. But this time, your heart skips a beat. 'Why am I like this? It's not like he never smiled at me before.'
"Hey are you okay?" Jimin asks concerned. 
You were confused. "Huh?" 
"Your face is really red. Do you feel sick?"
'Are you kidding me, Y/N! You're blushing?' you internally groan. "Uh... I-I no. I-I feel okay."
Jimin still looks unconvinced but just nods. You don't know where to look so you just set your eyes at Jimin's ice cream. You must've been looking at it for a while because next thing you know, Jimin is offering you a bite out of his ice cream. 'Sure why not' you think and take a big bite which you immediately regret. Dangg it's cold. "Auhh," you breath out. 
Jimin chuckles at your reaction and finishes the rest of his ice cream. When he's done, you guys head out with Hyeri sending a sly wink at Jimin. You roll your eyes. 'Are you feeling jealous? No way. Jimin is just a friend. Then what is this feeling?' You brush the weird emotion off. You are still in your thoughts when Jimin interrupts. 
"Wait huh?"
"I said, I need to tell you something," Jimin repeats.
"Oh. OH. Okay. What is it?" you ask. Jimin gently but firmly grabs your shoulders. 'What is he doing?' Your face turns red as he leans closer. 
He then sighs. He lays his head on your shoulder and lets his arms fall to your waist. You feel his arms wrapping around you. "Y/N," he says softly.
"U-Uh yeah?" Your sure your red as a tomato now.
"I think I like you."