TAEHYUNG ENDING

Confusion

"Yeah. Well, you know how I feel about you right?" He asks. You suddenly stop causing him to almost trip over his own feet. 

"Jimin I-" He composes himself and stands back straight up. His hand covers your mouth making you unable to speak.

"Let's date."

You widen your eyes.

"For real." He confirms.

Your about to answer when your phone rings. Jimin sighs, looking defeated. You look at your phone to see that it's Taehyung. You debate  on whether to answer or not. Just as you press the green button to answer the call, Jimin's hand slaps your phone down to the ground.

"YAH! PARK JIMIN!" you yell annoyed. "WHAT IS-"

"ANSWER MY QUESTION PROPERLY!" He yells back. "You haven't answered my question. Or statement or whatever that was. Just," he takes a deep breath and calms his nerves down. "Please clarify your feelings."

"No."

"No?" The hurt is evident on his face which makes you feel sympathy for the boy.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I don't like you. In that way...." You sigh and pick up your phone. "Hello?" You glance at Jimin who has a faint smile on his face. 

Jimin acknowledges that Taehyung and you care for each other. He realizes your feelings for Taehyung. The difference between your heart for Jimin and Taehyung. He looks at you in the loving way he always did for the last time, then waits until you finish your call with Taehyung. "Y/N." You look up at him. "I'll try to get rid of my feelings for you." He smiles, but you notice that it's forced. 

You give him a small smile and hesitantly leave. 

When you're far enough from Jimin so he can't see you, you start sprinting to the closest bus stop. You take the bus and arrive at the park where Taehyung wanted to meet you. You straighten your hair and your clothes before you find a bench to sit on. You look around the park to see if Taehyung was there yet, but you don't see anyone. You blow on you hands to keep them warm. You notice the sky and notice how pretty it was today. 

Then, you are suddenly met with blackness. "Guess who?" You chuckle. "Hmmm. Taehyung-oppa?"

He makes his way over to you and pouts. "How did you know?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because no one else wanted to meet me here except you?"

He ruffles your hair. "Well. Yeah. I really wanted to tell you something." You stare at him. His perfect looking features. The setting sun illuminating his face in such a way, you could spend hours just talking about how good he looks. 

"I like you," you suddenly say. He widens his eyes as you widen yours. "Oh my gosh. I mean. Uh. Forget I said anything!" You stand up. "I remembered I promised Seungkwan to help with a confession. Uh. I need to go."

"Wait, Y/N." Taehyung pulls you down on the bench again. 

"Yes?" You ask, still not looking at him in the eye. 

"Before you help Seungkwan with a confession, maybe you can help me with mine."

"What?"

"What do I do when the girl I like confesses to me first and then denies it? Am I supposed to believe her?"

"I....guess. I mean if it just slipped out, I guess that means she likes you that much." 

"Oh. Well then I like you too."

You keep silent for a few seconds that feel like hours. "Uh. Yeah. I figured."

"What?"

"NO! Like not like every guy likes me and stuff. Because....the other day. You kinda. Made a move on me."

"Oh. Yeah. I thought I made it clear that day, but I thought you liked Jimin."

"No. I just came back from rejecting him."

"Really? You rejected Jimin? Park Jimin? For me?"

"Who said it was for you?" He gets flustered. 

"O-Oh. I-I mean. Like since we kind of like confessed to each other I thought you rejected him because you liked me and I'm sorry if I was wrong. Maybe I'm too narrow-minded and-"

"YAH! I was just joking!" You hug him. "Do you think I would confess to you and then go back on my words? I really like you. It's not like my childish feelings for Eunwoo way back when."

"Haha. Then do you wanna go on a date?"

You look up at him. "Right now?"

"Why not?" You squint your eyes at him. 

"Taehyung...You do know it's almost dinnertime? Actually it might be past dinner."

"Even better! WE CAN GET DINNER TOGETHER!" You laugh. 

"Okay."

*TWO YEARS LATER*

You let out a nervous breath as you smooth the bottom of your dress. 

"TODAY'S THE BIG DAY!!!!" Eunseo comes into the room with her now boyfriend, Seungkwan. Both of them were screaming, yelling, hugging, and clapping for you. Then five minutes later, Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Jisu comes into.

"OMG!!! Y/N YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" Mingyu squeals. 

"When did you grow up, Y/N?" Wonwoo says as he pets the top of your head. 

"I'm not your child, oppa."

"But you're like my younger sister. Which makes me feel like you're a child." He chuckles as you threaten to hit him with your flower bouquet.

"When did this ugly lumpy toad grow into a beautiful, young woman? From a prince's kiss?" Jisu says, smugly. 

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take that as a compliment or an insult, but I do agree Taehyung's a prince." You giggle. 

"Well, I'm glad that I was invited to your wedding."

"Of course! And even though you may have been a player back in your days, I'm glad that you finally met Wonwoo." You guys both giggle. You had gotten closer to Jisu the past year and realized that she wasn't as bad as you thought she was. 

"Hey Y/N! Come here! Let's take a group picture!" Seungkwan calls out, waving you over to where they all were at. You hurry over with Jisu and sit on a chair between Jisu and Eunseo. Mingyu, Seungkwan, and Wonwoo stand behind you guys. You guys pose for the picture and they all leave so you can get ready. 

Fifteen before your wedding ceremony, someone comes into the room. You turn around to see Jimin in a nice suit and his hair fixed up. He smiles at you, making his eyes almost disappear. 

"Y/N! You look really pretty! I bet Taehyung will faint on the spot when he sees you."

"Well, he better not!" You joke. 

"I still can't believe you're getting married. It still feels like yesterday when Taehyung came to me and asked me how to propose to you." Jimin shakes his head, while you blush at the thought of Taehyung trying to find the best way to propose to you. 

"Haha. I can't believe it either! I'm so nervous right now. What if I trip over my dress and fall in front of everyone? What if I stutter when saying my pledges!? What if I-"

"Y/N. You'll be fine!" He gives you a quick hug. "Hwaiting! See you later!" When Jimin leaves, your nerves come back. You fix your veil in the mirror and smile at yourself. 

"You can do this, Y/N!" 

In a few minutes, the doors open that reveal you to tens of people and Taehyung. You fall in love with Taehyung all over again when you see him fixed up in his suit and looking nervous just like you. You feel a bit better when you see him fidget. 

You walk over to him and the closer you get, the bigger both your smiles get.

"Do you take Y/N, L/N as your wife?" The officiant asks Taehyung. 

"Yes!" Taehyung responds so gleefully that it makes you and some others in the room to laugh.

"Miss L/N, Y/N. Do you take Kim Taehyung as you husband?" 

You can't believe this moment of your life is finally here. And it's even better since your marriage is with the love of your life. Together through happiness or sadness. Together through prosperity or hardships. Together through everything. It's when you hear Eunseo and Seungkwan scream their heads off that you realize you would be spending the rest of your life with this man in front of you. 

"I do!" Taehyung gives you a quick peck on your lips as soon as the words leave your mouth. 

Cheers erupt across the room and soon it's time to throw the bouquet after everyone ate. You throw the bouquet behind you and even before you can see who caught it, you already hear Eunseo screaming and people clapping. When you turn around, you see the bouquet in Jisu's hands and Seungkwan already teasing Wonwoo who's face is turning redder every second. Jisu clears and shoots a glare at Eunseo who's telling everyone that there's going to be another wedding soon. 

Taehyung suddenly appears and hugs you from behind. "I love you so much, Y/N."

"Me too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Wow. I'm sorry for such a horrible ending. This fanfic is now over! Thank you everyone who read till the end even though I started writing horribly after like chapter 5. I'm sorry. It was my first fanfic so I'm lacking in many places. I do wanna start a new fanfic so if you have any suggestions or groups that you want, please comment! I don't do girl x girl or boy x boy and . Sorry!! :'(