Chapter 13

Confusion

You wake up to a beam of light that managed to show through your shut blinds. 

You groan and roll over on the bed to be faced with a pair of eyes looking right back at you. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" you let out a high-pitched scream as you scramble for the covers, but notice that you still had your clothes on. You pause for a milisecond then start throwing anything that you can grab at that thing that was apparently in your bed. 

"Ack! Y/N! STOP IT'S JUST ME!" You hear that thing scream. You scream even louder.

"IT TALKS! THE THING TALKS! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" you grab your alarm clock and throw at the direction the thing is. It hits that thing's foot. Or you mean his foot. Jimin's foot. 

"OW!" Jimin grabs his foot then trips on the clock and falls on the bed. 

Your hands fly up to your mouth as you see who the thing actually was. "OMO JIMIN! IM SO SORRY. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME KIND OF MONSTER!" You run to him to see him getting up from the bed, but still slightly limping. 

"Hehe," he scratches the back of his neck. "It's ok...I guess that can happen. Somehow." He mumbles the last part, but you still manage to hear. You grimace and then ask him why he was in your house.

"I took you home yesterday, remember? You fell asleep so I carried you home. And I didn't mean to stay, but I fell asleep on the couch when I was gonna just take a rest."

"Oh. I don't remember. Huh. Weird...Wait you carried me home!?" Your mouth falls open as Jimin nods. Let's just say you weren't the lightest person on earth. 

"It's okay. You weren't that heavy as you think you were." Jimin reads your thoughts. 

You smile. "Oh well then. Should we eat breakfast since you're here anyway."

Jimin looks at you weirdly. "Y/N....It's 1pm. It's time for lunch." He starts to laugh when your face drastically changes. 

"Wow. Guess I was pretty tired. Heh. Then let's go get lunch." you suggest. You wash up and change while Jimin goes back to his house to do the same.

Jimin comes by your house to pick you up to go to a small cafe you guys used to go back in college. 

"Whoa. It's exactly the same as I remembered!" you gasp as you look at the place where most of your college life took place. You would study, eat, talk, laugh, cry, and even sometimes fall asleep in this small cafe. All of those things with your two best friends. Jimin and Taehyung. 

You head in with Jimin and breath in the slight differences in the cafe. The ripped seats were changed into new, shiny, red glistening seats and the tables were scrubbed clean. The menu was exactly the same and the lady that owned the tiny cafe was standing at her same spot. Behind the counter always cleaning SOMETHING. 

"AHJUMMA!" You call out. You open your arms wide as you run to the aged old woman behind the counter. 

"Aigoo! Y/N, is that you??" She steps back to see your face properly. "Omo! You grew up so well! Into a beautiful woman instead of a young shy girl! It's so nice to see you, darling!" Her kind face makes you feel nostalgic as you think back to the good old times that were spent with this woman who was once a stranger to you. She was like your second mom since your mom lived in America.

"It's nice to see you too! I almost forgot about this cafe!" You were so caught up with work and your daily miserable life that you forgot this place that helped you to forget about all the problems in life. 

The old woman chuckles then she stops when she sees Jimin come to sight from behind you. She lets out a gasp and walks over to Jimin. "And who is this young man!! You grew taller than me! Aigoo. You got so handsome!" She squeezes his cheeks and he gives her a hug. 

While Jimin and the owner are talking quietly, you remember you were here to eat lunch. Before you can say anything, your stomach beats you to it. Jimin and the old woman turn to you as your face turns red in embarrasment. She lets out a laugh then stands up. 

"Well. I assume you guys came to get some lunch! Do you want your usual?" You and Jimin both nod quickly. She chuckles as she heads in to the kitchen to prepare some food. Jimin laughs at your cuteness. "You know Y/N, you could've just said you were hungry." You shoot a playful glare at him then look out onto the empty street.

While she gives you your food she looks at you and Jimin with the look that old women have. "Are you two a couple yet?" she asks. 

You blush and don't dare to look up at Jimin who was blushing as hard as you were. "Ah~No!" Jimin denies. "We aren't a couple!"

The old woman nods her head and slowly walks away while shaking her head. Jimin's eyes cannot stop darting around in nervousness. 

When you guys are done with your food, you say your goodbyes to the well-known owner and promise to come back again. 

"Well. That was a good lunch! Thanks for the meal. And everything from yesterday too... Hehe," you try to break the awkwardness from before. 

"Oh. Yeah. It was nothing!" Jimin says a bit too loudly. He clears his throat and nervously smiles. 

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"You know how the owner asked if we were dating?"

Your cheeks turn red, but try not to make a big deal. "Uhhh. Did she? Yeah I think so." You start to walk faster. Jimin matches your pace better than you thought since he has longer legs. This makes you a bit annoyed. 

"Yeah. Well, you know how I feel about you right?" He asks. You suddenly stop causing him to almost trip over his own feet. 

"Jimin I-" He composes himself and stands back straight up. His hand covers your mouth making you unable to speak.

"Let's date."

You widen your eyes.

"For real." He confirms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Yaya! So this is the end! Kinda. Basically, I'll be writing a Jimin ending and Taehyung ending which would continue on from now. After the two endings, this fanfic will be ending! Thank you to everyone who read this from the beginning and continued to support me and Confusion! Though there wasn't that much chemistry with Taehyung (i think?) I'm sure that Y/N and Taehyung will end up well together:) Also, I plan to write a new fanfic so feel free to comment which characters you want in the comment section! THANK YOU AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!