Chapter 1

Confusion

"OPPAAAS!"
"Y/N!" Taehyung and Jimin both scream.
They both ran to you and pulled you into a group hug. They came back from their vacation in New York and you decided to meet them at the park where your guys' childhood mostly took place.
"How was New York?" 
"Great! But I missed youuu!!" Taehyung pouts.
"And I missed you more!!" yells Jimin. Taehyung glares at Jimin, but softens when he hears your giggling.
"Well good thing you had fun! I missed you guys too."
Jimin laughs and sends you his signature eye smile. Taehyung on the other hand chuckles softly and looks at anything besides you. 'Was he blushing?' you couldn't really tell. You shrug it off and run across the grass. The wind felt so nice against your face and through your hair. You slow down to a jog/ walk and turn around to face Taehyung close by and Jimin talking to Jin hyung on the phone. You smile at Taehyung and are about to call him to come faster, but you feel yourself tipping over and lose your balance. You feel someone's hand around your wrist and you fall on top of them. "Oof." You look up to see Taehyung staring at you. You feel your cheeks grow warm from the proximity. Taehyung's eyes were boring into you and you felt uncomfortable in his gaze, but when you tried to get up he held you down. "Y/N-ah. I need to tell you something," Taehyung whispers.
"Uh um yeah?" you say nervously. Why was he saying this right now? Couldn't he see you were in an uncomfortable position? 
Taehyung gulps and says,"I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now...Y/N, I- I-" he doesn't get to finish because of Jimin's interruption. 
"Y/N! Tae! Are you guys o- why are you guys on top of each other?" Jimin asks. You quickly get off of Taehyung and is half glad Jimin interrupted, but half curious to what Taehyung was going to say. "I fell," you say. Like that explains a lot. "But....wha-uh. O...kay," Jimin looks partly unconvinced, but whatever. If Taehyung didn't do anything, everything was good.