Is it me or they all acting weird?

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

Is it me or they all acting weird?

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I woke up with a daze look in my face. Last night was so chaotic that we just ignore it. I mean after the radio show ended many agencies call us to feature them in our 3rd anniversary special. From Actresses to idols, even CEO Yang called me telling me to guest our idols.

It was really chaotic so we just decided to leave it and handle it the next day. But as soon as I wake up I read the news in my phone and sigh.

But that is not what troubles me the most. As soon as I went home after the show, the lingering thoughts that the possibility of Jiyeon and Taeyeon are the one’s staying in my house was still in my head. I want to confirm my suspicion but they were already asleep when I got home.

They might not be the people I talked too.

 

“Little Dragon… confirm to be the special guest for FunDae Radio 3rd anniversary special!”

“FunDae Radio Fans anticipate Little Dragon and her Mother’s guesting in the Radio show.”

“Kim Taeyeon, Kim Jiyeon, FunDae Radio, trending in social media!”

 

Korea’s favorite radio cutie caller is now confirmed as a guest for the 3rd year anniversary of FUNDae radio. Kim Jiyeon and her Mother Kim Taeyeon was the most trending topic in SNS. Many people commented that the mother and daughter are beautiful that they want to meet them. Even Actors and Idols have expressed their admiration to the little girl and desire to meet her.

 

+125/-14: Yes we will all see who the mystery caller is! I am big fan of Little Dragon and listening to her concern about her mother made me love and respects my mom so much.

+254/-34: Isn’t this over rated? It’s not like she is a celebrity.

+216/-23: Daebak! Even Kim Taehee?  Wow she is like the next internet star!

 

This is the news that is now circulating the web today. But I didn’t even care about that. For one there are two in my mind. One is that the names of the people, whom the news is all about, are the same as the names of the people I am living with in my apartment.

A five year old kid with a single mother, who she adores very much, and a mother who is very hardworking and kind, these two fit the description. But in my heart I hope that they are not. I mean it will be totally awkward for me when they suddenly show up at the station.

This will be a long day…

It is a common thing to me to wake up early in the morning now. I went out hair still in the mess to see Jiyeon saying goodbye to my dogs. Gaho, Jolie and Lasso, have been good dogs and never complain whenever they were left alone in the house. I think they love it more here since Jiyeon played with them once Jiyeon got home. I mean Gaho obey the kid more than me now.

“Morning Ajushi.” Jiyeon greeted me.

“Jiyong… your breakfast is at the table same with your lunch.” Taeng said in panic. It was her first day at her new work and she seems nervous.

“Don’t worry about it and just go.” I said. She just smiled at me and the two went out. “Hey Taeng don’t be nervous I called out, and she said “Yes”.

I didn’t ponder more on the thoughts that the two might be the mother and daughter and prepare for today. I already got a text from YG hyung personally. He said that due to the growing publicity Daesung’s radio show was having; Entertainment Weekly wanted a full blast interview of Daesung and me. Of course it is about the coming 3rd anniversary of the show.

I look at my phone again and the news about the visit of Little Jiyeon and her mother to our studio created big news even too many media outlets. I didn’t even know why they even bother to know who Jiyeon is. It is not like she will enter the show business.

As I arrived at YG, the first one I saw was Han Gain noona. It seems like she was waiting for me.

“Yah why are you letting me wait here?” She suddenly asks.

“Hello to you Noona.” I greeted her. “Why are you here?”

“I want to be your guest for your show anniversary special.” She announced.

“Noona talk to the producer not me.” I said to her.

“You cast Yesul last time and don’t even call me. Why not cast me for the show this time.” She said to me.

Aishh Noona is being a brat again. I thought. “Noona I told you talk to our main PD. I’m just a temporary DJ for the show it’s not like I have the power to cast someone.”

“That’s why I want you to talk to the PD to cast me.” She insisted.

“Gain Noona!” TOP hyung suddenly called out. “Why are you here?” Hyung suddenly

“I’m asking your friend here to cast me for the radio show.” She said to him.

“Why not ask the PD?” Hyung ask.

“They said they look in to that since many wanted to guest for the show.” She said and looks at me with puppy eyes.

“Noona… Aish.” I said irritably. “Arraseo… I will talk to the PD.” I said to her.

She just said thanks and went out happy.

“You look tired?” Hyung said.

“Imagine everyone calling you asking if they could appear on the radio program? It’s not like the studio is big enough for 100 people.” I said to him.

He just patted me in the back and leaves me for my interview with Entertainment weekly. Daesung was already there same with the staff. I greeted them first and get ready in the next room.

I review the question and it was all about Little Jiyeon and her mother. There are some question about me and Daesung, personal ones like girlfriends and ideal types. Of course Daesung won’t tell that she has a girlfriend like Sunny and I won’t reveal that I am living with a mother and daughter too.

YG then went to check on me, and also to ask if some of our idols could guest to the show. I just said to talk to the PD but of course he won’t do that because Daesung and I are signed with YG.

I then went out and went to the interview room with Daesung.

 

Interview:

 

(H = host: GD = Jiyong and D = Daesung)

 

(After the pleasantries)

 

H: FunDae Radio is celebrating its 3rd year anniversary any teaser for what install for your listeners?

D: We are preparing something but I won’t tell for now.

GD: But for the fans and listeners it will be a blast of happiness.

H: There are rumors that a special guest will come to the show for the 3rd anniversary; perhaps it is Little Dragon and her mother?

GD: Well we are hoping too. I mean Jiyeon’s Umma already said yes.

H: Little Jiyeon has been the apple of the eye of the  netizens these past months and many celebrities had said appreciation to the little girl.

D: Yeah… We don’t know that a simple advice will lead to this

H: By the way I am a fan of Little Dragon too. My Mom loves the two of you by the way.

GD/D: Thank you.

H: I would like to be an audience or a guest too but I heard there are many want to meet little dragon. I mean Kim Taehee, Han Gain, Han Yesul, publicly announce that they want to guest if Little Dragon will invited too. How do you feel about that?

GD: Our PD is already in bind right now. He is stress because of many celebrities wanted to guest on our show. Even our music director and our Writer Noona are being stress to whom to invite.

H: Do you have anyone in mind to invite?

D: Well it is for our PD to decide… You know to surprise the fans.

H: This is a question from one of your fans. Do you want to have a daughter like Jiyeon?

D: Of course! She is considerate, love her parents and seem a well-mannered child.

GD: I wanted my daughter to be like her. Lover her parents and have a nice voice.

H: Many listeners and your fans are anxious if you anticipating Jiyeon’s mother to be beautiful. Do you all imagine if she is pretty?

D: I’m not but Jiyong often talks about it.

GD: Yah… I don’t talk about that. I just wonder how the mother raises a nice daughter like Jiyeon.

H: GD-shi what kind of girl you like.

(After he asks this question my mind automatically thinks of Taeyeon I don’t know why but I just did.)

GD: My ideal woman? A girl who is not taller than me, greet me when I see her. A girl who is happy in just simple things, melt my anger by just smiling, well just by looking at her eyes will only make me a bad guy if I got mad at her. A girl who I always need to protect, good with kids and a cook home food meals with love and concern.

(Daesung and the host eye me strangely. Even the staff there and a few YG employees was staring at me.)

H: It looks like your ideal woman seems hard to find GD-shi.

GD: Yeah… It’s just that I tend to compare it to my Umma.

H: Okay lastly, please say something to your fans and listeners.

D: Uhmm… Thank you for always listening to FUNDae Radio, we promise to give you more fun for a long time so tune in.

GD: For the fans and listeners who listen to the advice we gave to you thank you and we promise to give more advises for the years to come.

GD/D: Thank you!

 

End of interview…

 

As the interview end we thank the staff for the hardwork and bid them good bye. I feel exhausted already but there is a meeting in the radio station for the 3rd anniversary. So after I’ve change Daesung and I went to the station.

On the way, Daesung ask me about the answer I gave for my ideal type. “Hyung it seems you hinted the reporter that you already have someone.”

“I don’t have and you know why.” I said to him. I then pretend to sleep and said. “Wake me up when we arrive okay.”

He just said okay and after a few minute we arrived at the station. There were a lot of fans as always, some are teenagers while some are already in their late 20’s we waved and greeted them and proceed inside.

At the meeting room we talked about the 3rd anniversary special. All of the staff has some input to it and most of us agree that Little Dragon and her mother should be our guest of honor. The plan for that day was to use an indoor studio with a capacity of 200+ audiences. There would be live performances from artists and live advises from the guests.

“Our Chairman wanted the 3rd anniversary to be broadcasted live.” Our Main PD said. “He already talks to the president and we already had a go.”

“How about the guest list?” Writer Noona said. “We still don’t have a proper guest list.”

“Arghh!! I forgot about that!” Main PD said. “It was stressful being called by those Agencies CEO’s. Will you guest our artist, or our actor? It’s not like we can guest them all.”

“Some of my friends even wanted to ask for free tickets to the show.” Our maknae PD said. “It’s not like I have one myself.”

“Jiyong… Except for GDYB, sorry but we could only have 2 from your agency to perform IKON and Black Pink.” Main PD said. “JYP ask me to guest TWICE, while SM wanted to let EXO or Red Velvet performs.”

“About JYP it should be okay… about SM… let’s get the two groups.” I said. “Let’s invite BTS, GOT7, G-friend, and Oh! My Girls too. If their agency won’t let them then let’s invite other idols.”

“We are going to air for 2 hours so a least two song from them should be enough.” Daesung said too. “About the other guest do we all have something in mind?”

“Han Yesul is already confirmed guest and also Han Gain. Song Joongki is already confirmed guest with Lee Kwangsoo. Their agencies call our chairman and he said yes. We would like to guest some actors like Park Bo Gum or Yoongjung but it might be impossible.” Our Main PD said.

“How about guesting Cha Taehyun?” I said. “He already has kids so he could sympathize with family matters.”

“It’s okay but it might clash with his other schedule, I will confirm later.” One of the PD said.

“You know it will be a hit if we could invite SNSD or TOP.” Writer Noona said. “But it is impossible because of the recent news.”

“How about a video call from them?” Daesung suggested.

“That’s a nice idea!” we all said.

“A small greeting from them should be enough.” I said.

The meeting was going smoothly and some of the guests already agree. We have some trouble with JYP and SM though. JYP has some conflict with GOT7 schedule and asking if they could perform early on the show, which we agree. About SM, they only want one of their artists to guest but we were firm and they agree too.

“By the way do we already talk with Jiyeon’s mother?” I ask.

“I will be meeting her tomorrow.” Writer noona said. “Why you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter