Epilogue

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 40

 

 

Epilogue….

 

 

 Miracle of Christmas! G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon are getting married!

Fit for a royalty! G-Dragon marriage proposal broadcasted Live!

Shocking News! G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon are getting married and also have a baby on the way!

 

“On the live broadcast of SBS Gayo Daejun, Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon propose to his long tome girlfriend Kim Taeyeon in an epic proposal that was attended by their friends who also perform for them. SBS representative said that G-Dragon approach them asking for permission for his proposal at the yearend special. Many were shocked when the two’s closest friend 2NE1 and SNSD suddenly perform on stage and give a congratulatory message to Kim Taeyeon before her fiancé G-Dragon, together with his groupmate Taeyang, Radio host Kang Daesung, Actor TOP, and Rising Drama Writer Lee Seungri perform on stage.”

“But the highlight of the event was when G-Dragon sang Noel’s Proposal together with Taeyang and Kang Daesung who provided support for their friend. Then another surprising thing happen, after Kim Taeyeon accept the proposal, she told to G-dragon that they will be expecting a baby…”

 

Wah!! I am waiting for this to happen! It’s been two years and the wait is over! As a VIP from day one… we are glad that it is Taeyeon Unnie. She is kind and thoughtful and surely will take care of our dearest Jiyong oppa. I am excited for the new dragon… I hope it is a boy like Jiyong Oppa. Have you seen such a beautiful family. I watch it live that day and when I saw the three of them. What a perfect family. I am rooting for dragon girl again… you know for our Little Dragon Jiyeon!

 

G-Dragon’s Epic proposal trending on SNS! 10 million views in just a few hours.

                               G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon nuptial will be next year, before G-Dragon enlist for the army!

                               Insider reveal that grand wedding will be at Shilla Hotel at Jejudo.

 

10 million views and counting! The proposal is so epic that it is hard to top it off by someone right now. Just log in to Youtube and I saw many channels reacting to G-Dragon’s proposal. It also been feature in Jimmy Kimmel show, Ellen and even on Ophrah. The world is also congratulating Jiyong and Taeyeon. Farrel, Taylor Swift, Justin… figures since GDYB is international. Still getting married before his enlistment is a very smart move. Now Taeyeon, Korea’s most wanted daughter-in-law is now the daughter-in-law of The Kwon’s.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

It was now January but people still talk about my proposal to Taeyeon like it was a big event. Well it is a big event since it was broadcasted live and the rating peak to 40% at that moment when I propose to Taeyeon. We were invited in a lot of interview again, and YG was super ecstatic since love calls from different company wanted to sign me, Taeyeon and Jiyeon as their endorser. There was even a call from a famous designer who wanted to tailor Taeyeon wedding  dress and also for the bridesmaid as long as Taeyeon will model together with SNSD, 2NE1 and Kiko for their wedding collection.

Tempting as it may seem, still we try to limit everything since we are getting married early. People say that we might be rushing into things but since I can’t postpone my enlistment this year, we decided to get married by the end of January.

Kiko and Dami noona and Taeyeon were the one who handle everything. We pick Shilla hotel at Jeju, for the wedding and also for their security. We wanted to do a church wedding but because it was still winter we just scratch. We just wanted to get married so it was okay.

 Taeyeon didn’t want to make any more press than what we are experiencing now so we decided to make our wedding a private one, with only our closest friends and family can enter. But at the receptions were more of my side of the planning so I gather some of my friends to be there. Of course it will be a blast.

There were a lot of invites most likely all of YG are invited of course. At SM, the whole SNSD, FX Krystal and Amber and Red VelVet were invited courtesy of Jiyeon of course. Super Junior Heechul, Leeteuk Siwon and Donghae were also invited together with SHINEE, Minho and Jonghyun, and lastly EXO Chanyeol, Suho and Chen. They were ask to sing at the reception after. There are some JYP who are invited. 2PM JunK and Taecyeon was invited by me since I know them while TWICE with GOT7, Mark, Bam Bam and Jaebum were invited by my daughter.

There were also some celebrities like BTS V and Jungkook, G-Friend Euhna Yuju and SinB. Song Joongki and wife Song Hye Kyo, Han Yesul, Han Gain together with her daughter Jae-hee. Park Bo Gum and Yoojung also came. There were a lot more but I couldn’t name them all but the host for our wedding will be PSY hyung which is also one of the principal sponsors.

For Taeyeon, since she doesn’t have any family left, she invited Jessica and Tiffany’s parents. She also invited her former crewmates at TOP’s coffee shop and they were all ecstatic.

Taeyeon was supposed to plan the wedding with my sister, but since she keeps getting dizzy, we became worry and told her to rest for the rest of the planning. Jessica and Tiffany step in, and together with Kiko and Dami noona they made the dream wedding of Taeyeon come to life.

It was hard, especially the entourage. The principal and secondary sponsors were easy, also they decided to add a junior groomsmen and junior bridesmaid. Well the entourage are like this.

 

Principal Sponsors:

Yang Hyungsuk

Lee Sooman

Yoo Hee Yeol

The Choi’s (Don’t know their name)

Mr. and Mrs. Jung (Jessica’s parents)

Mr. Hwang (Tiffany’s father.)

PSY

Secondary sponsors.

Teddy Park

Han Yesul

Yeon Jung-hoon

Han Gain

Noh Seung-hwan (YG Sean)

Kim Eugene and Ki Taeyong.

 

Flower girls:

 

Kim Jiyeon

Kim Han Byul (B.I’s sister)

Lee Haru

 

Ring Bearer:

Kwon Rukhee (Kwon Sangwoo’s child)

Coin bearer

Kwon Jisung (Dami’s son)

Bible bearer

Choi Yeonjun (TOP’s nephew)

 

(For the next entourage. Jiyeon was the one who pick them. We limit the number to 9 for each)

 

Jr. Groomsmen and Bridesmaid

Kim Hanbin (B.I) and Minatozaki Sana

Kim Jennie and Kim Tae-hyung (V)

Park Chaeyoung (Rose) and Park Chanyeol

Bae Joo-hyun (Irene) and Park Bo Gum

Yoo Jeongyeon and Kim Jinwoo

Kang Seulgi and Mark Tuan

Kim Jisoo and Jun-myeon (Suho)

Jung Eun-bi (Eunha) and Kang Seung-yoon

Myoi Sharon Mina and Koo Jun-hoe.

 

(There were a lot of battle to be on the Jr. Groomsmen and Bridesmaid. Jiyeon didn’t pick Lisa, Joy, Yeri because they were too young though he pick Rose who is the same age as the two. She said she is just playing cupid for the boys. Nayeon was originally a part of it but decided that to hand it over to when she heard from Jiyeon about the cupid part.)

 

Groomsmen and Bridesmaid

Lee Soohyuk and Im Yoona

Lee Seungri and Gong Minzy

Kang Daesung and Lee Soonkyu (Sunny)

Lee Donghae and Park Sandara

Hong Jonghyun and Seo Juhyun

Kim Min-Ju (Jun K) and Mizuhara Kiko

Kim Heechul and Lee Chaerin.

Choi Siwon and Choi Sooyoung

Choi Minho and Jung Sooyeon (Krystal)

 

(If there was a problem with the wedding planning this is it. In my side the groom’s men were easy to fill in since my closest friends are small. But In the bridesmaid side it was war. Keeping Jessica and Tiffany aside for the Maid of Honor, the girls of SNSD, 2NE1 and Kiko are all vying the nine slots. Well as a matter of courtesy we just draw lots and those 9 girls have all great lucks. )

 

Best Man

Dong Youngbae

Choi Seunghyun

 

Maid of Honor

Tiffany Hwang

Jessica Jung

 

Wedding Singer’s

BOM, Chen, Jungkook, Lee Jieun (IU)

Rose, Wendy, Yuju, Jihyo

AKMU

Seo Juhyun (Piano)

 

The whole entourage maybe an overkill but still it was a testament on how likable my wife is. There were many young idols who sent congratulatory message to her, some who even was sad that she is going to married.

This brats do they honestly believe that they could take Taeyeon from me? Thank god I didn’t invite them.

The whole event hall was really amazing. It was accented with beautiful purple flowers, and light blue ribbons. Jessica and Tiffany really knows what Taeyeon wants. The motif was purple and light blue. The gowns of the jr. bridesmaid are dress in purplish blue dresses while the bridesmaid are all in purple dresses. According to Jiyeon they all look like princess and wanted to have a dress like that when she grew up.

“Yah would you stop fidgeting.” Youngbae said to me. The ceremony was going to start and I can’t help my nervousness.

“Ji… don’t cry before Taeyeon okay.” TOP hyung tease.

“Yah are you two my bestman?” I ask them. “Aishh… how do I look? Hey do I smell bad? Aishh… I should have put some mouth freshener.”

“Yah… you look okay…” TOP said to me. “Aishh the great G-Dragon is having a cold feet on his wedding day… Your fans will laugh at you.”

“I am not having a cold feet okay.” I said to him. “Since last week I couldn’t see Taeyeon and I am going crazy. Why does my family has this kind of tradition.”

“It is to prevent you from ruining everything.” I then heard my sister as she walk towards me. “Aishh you can’t even last not seeing your wife for 1 week how what will you do if you can’t see her for 2 years?”

“Noona…” I whined. “Just thinking about it is making me crazy.”

“Well… think about it later. “The ceremony will be starting in a few minutes… also just so you know Taeyeon looks so amazing… all eyes will be on her if you see her.”

“Noona!” I shouted. Gaining attention of the rest of the guests.

I just readied myself as I waited for the ceremony to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

Inside the room are my bridesmaid and jr. bridesmaid, the flower girls and the photographers Lisa, Yeri, Joy, and SinB… There is a professional photographer in the room but of course these girls wanted to capture the moment in film.

But I couldn’t join in the fun. My heart is beating fast… I can’t focus and I don’t know if this is just a dream. So I started to pinch my arm just to know if I am dreaming or not.

“Yah what are you doing?” Jessica noticed me halting the picture taking that was happening inside the room. “Why are you pinching yourself?”

“Sica… I am not dreaming right? This is real right?” I said with teary eyes.

“Aigoo… Taeng this isn’t a dream, you really are getting married to Jiyong oppa right now.” Tiffany was the one who answered.

“Also you don’t have to cry right now … save it for later.” Jessica said to me bluntly. “You will ruin your make-up and I don’t want my bestfriend to go to the altar ugly so… stop it.” She then lean closer to my belly and said. “Sweet pea this is your beautiful Aunt Sica… please don’t let your Eomm cry for now okay…”

“Sica… do you really need to tell her like that?” Dara unnie said.

“If you won’t say it like that she wouldn’t stop crying.” Jessica answered.

“Still… I can’t really believe that I am having this happiness. Thank you… thanks all of you.” I said to the people in the room.

“Unnie… don’t be like that…” Yoona said to me. “Beside you are our inspiration and a role model.”

“Taeng Eomma is our role model to becoming the best wife.” I heard the jr. bridesmaid said.

“Yah! You girls…” CL called to them. “You are all too young to even think that! Do you think I didn’t see how wide your smiles are when you are practicing with the jr. groomsmen earlier?”

“Ahh… I saw that too!” Kiko chime in. “These girls are fidgety and taking glances and even calling them Oppa.”

“Aunt Kiko!” Jiyeon called out. “Don’t tell the other Imo’s or my cupid plan will not work.”

“That is why you pick them and partner them up with those kids at the other room!” Hyoyeon said as she grab my daughter and they all tickle her as punishments.

“You young ones… focus on your career first…” I heard CL said as she scolded the kids. “And you Jiyeon… don’t talk to boys okay.”

“Why CL Imo…? Ani I even saw Dara Imo giggling when he was partner up with Dongh---…” But Jiyeon couldn’t said anything as Dara block .

“Aishh… Taeyeon… you daughter sure have a lot of imagination.” She said to me.

The room laugh at what she have done, and with that I finally calm down. All of these are happiness that are given to me and I will treasure it forever.

Just then Aunt Choi came in and we all greeted her. “The organizer said that it will start soon… so girls try not to move ruin your dress and make-up.”

“Choi Eomonim…” I called out to her and hugged her.

“I wanted to be the one to guide you to the isle but… still I respect your decision to do it alone.” Choi Eomonim said.

“I am not alone Eomonim…” I said to her. “In my heart when I walk down that isle my parents are with me.”

“You are right…” She said to me. “By the way… it is not too late to change your mind you know…”

“Eomonim!” I said as I hear her say that.

“I’m just joking.” She said to me. “You are so perfect Taeyeon. The Kwon’s are lucky to have you as their daughter-in-law.”

“Ahh… the organizer said that you all need to be in your position. The priest is already ready.” A staff said and we all get ready.

“Taeng this is it.” Jessica said. “Don’t be nervous and just walk towards your happiness.”

Jessica said as she and Tiffany held me in my arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

Inside the event hall I stand infront of the altar. I was waiting for this moment to happen. As soon as al the guests are now seated, I look at where the parents should be seated and saw the pictures of Taeyeon’s parents. A day before this event I fly back to Jeonju to ask for blessing in front of Taeyeon’s parents grave. I even went to Erica’s grave to thank her.

As the music starts the Principal sponsors came in first, then the Secondary Sponsors. The next thing were the jr. groomsmen and bridesmaid. They are all holding each other hands and the girls were really shy as they walk with teasing eyes watching them. Then the groomsmen and bridesmaid enter and wow, it was quite the opposite. The girls were all cool while the guys are all shy and awkward. Some of the people there laugh at how awkward they are.

Just then the ring, coin and bible bearer enter and these boys sure love to boast themselves, especially TOP’ nephew. The kid is still trying to impress Jiyeon and my nephew Jisung didn’t want that to happen.

Next was the maid of honor and Jessica and Tiffany walks down the aisle.  Lastly were the flower girls and Haru and Hanbyul, dress in a purplish-blue dress that they all look like little fairies go down. My daughter is supposed to be joining them as a flower girl but she didn’t and I wonder why.

Just then the woman of the hour came. The angel who tamed a dragon like me. Beside her my little dragon. Taeyeon was holding her hands as she hold her mom’s bouquet. My heart fell in love again at her. She was two months in her pregnancy yet she looks more lovely in my eyes.

As they arrive infront of me, my daughter handed Taeyeon’s hand to me and accept it. She then went towards were the flower girls seated and sit there. With Taeyeon beside me, we then bow to elders, my parents and also Taeyeon’s parents.

The ceremony proceeds, and thank god nothing happens. Especially to the Speak now or forever silent. Well Jiyeon interrupted there when she said she want to say something “My Eomma and Appa loves each other.” The whole guests laugh so hard even me and Taeyeon too. Jiyeon looks around innocently and Taeyeon just went to her side and kiss her on the cheeks. The ceremony commence and thankfully nothing unexpected happen again.

When the exchange of vows came, we look at each other and I just smile. She was glowing and I don’t know because she is pregnant but my heart really, really saying that I really love this woman in front of me.

We already talk to the priest and they agree to let us say our own vows. But… with this people watching me I am having second thoughts if I need to say this.

“Taeyeon…” I started and the whole place quieted and it made me uncomfortable. “Yah! Why are you all became quiet?” I ask the guests and they all laugh at me. I then saw my parents touching their forehead like I did a mistake. Taeyeon was also laughing at me and somewhat my nervousness was ease.

“Aishh… I will just continue this.” I said continuing. “Taeyeon… when we first met, I was attracted to you. I thought that your beauty is something that I won’t see ever again since that day, but I was wrong. If my daughter didn’t stop my car that rainy night, I really don’t think I will see you again. When Jiyeon lead me to where you are… I saw a life that I really wanted.  I life with you and Jiyeon by my side as your friend, lover, and husband. So at this day, in front of all of you and god, I vow to always listen to you when we go grocery shopping and never buy expensive stuff.”

I started and the guest laugh again. I pay them no attention and I just continue. “I vow to not use Jiyeon to get what I want or to ease your anger for me. I vow to not go home late when I don’t have work. I vow to stop being jealous whenever your show’s guests are male celebrities.” I then heard my friends boo at me and I just glare at them. “I vow to not to nag you too much when you are releasing your album or distract you when you are practicing because I love you.”

I then held her hand and look Taeyeon’s eyes. “I vow to not give you heartaches. I vow to not make you cry. I vow that no one shall hurt our family ever again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter