A Late Night Date!

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 22

 

 

A Late Night Date!

 

(Title already says everything for this chapter.)

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I wish that the vacation time isn’t over. I mean I know it is just performance for a gayo daejun but still I want to spend this day with Taeyeon at Dolce Vita.

“Hey you do know that YG hyung has been monitoring you.” Youngbae said to me and he is very much upset. “Going for a 2 day’s rest without even telling me. I didn’t even celebrate with Yuri this Christmas…”

“Hey… seriously, I already said sorry.” I said to him. “Beside I know SNSD was stuck on an event at Hong Kong so you really can’t see her could you?”

“I have ing ticket Jiyong!” He shouted. “I was about to go there when YG hyung said to find you because he has to talk to you urgently. If you just tell them that you are with your family I won’t miss the flight. Arghh… By the way why do you turn off your phone?”

“I just want to have quality time with my parents--.”

“Bull” Youngbae cut me. “I saw Dami noona’s intsgram and she posted a vague picture saying, “Her future sister-in-law and niece”, you already introduce Taeyeon-shi to your parents? Are you nuts?!”

“Hey you told me if I was serious and I am serious.” I said to him. “I even ask her for a date.”

“Okay… but still are you really sure about this?” he ask again and I just smile at him. “Hey if you really like her then it’s fine but still keep it a secret. You don’t want her to be subject of a scandal would you? Also if YG hyung knows that you are courting someone he will surely throw a fit.”

I am happy that Taeyeon have been opening up to me every day. I just hope that she will accept me early though… not that I am rushing things. It’s just that since Christmas I have this eerie feeling that something is about to happen and it is something bad.

“I can’t really predict you Jiyong.” Youngbae said. “Come on it’s our stage now for the Gayo.”

We then perform for the night in which we have a blast and rock the stage literally. I mean we are the last performers after all. As we hyped the crowd I just hope that Taeyeon and Jiyeon were here cheering for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Taeyeon!” Jessica called me. They have gone back from their tour concert and she invited me to their get together, and it seems that it is not only the three of us are here but she invited also her members and seriously they are like high school kids.

“Oh! It’s Taeyeon unnie!”

“Hello.” I greeted them.

“Come here Taengoo.” Tiffany said as she sdrag me to seat beside her.

“Hey! Let’s do group shot first.” Hyoyeon-shi said and they all gather around me and we all take a picture. She then posted it on her account, and I know it will be on the news again.

“So Taeng, how long have you been friends with these two crazy American girls?” Yuri ask me

I laugh how she describes my two best friends, and I just said “I’ve met Jessica in middle school and she was just the same as she is now.” I then look at Jessica and said “She even questioned our teacher back then and was sent to the office.”

“In my defence that teacher was a bastard.”  Jessica said. “How dare he correct my English when I was born in America?”

“Tiffany on the other hand was introduced to me by Jessica and the first thing she did was hug me.” I said. “I even thought that she is crazy on some point because she was too bubbly.”

“I hugged you back then because you were so cute!” Tiffany said. “I mean you perfectly fit in my arms.” She then hugged me like a little kid.

“By the way… thank you for taking care of them.” I then bow to them. “I know these two are a handful but please be patience with them.”

“Yah! Taengoo we are not a kid.” Jessica whined.

“It’s a shame that you are Jessica and Tiffany’s friend Unnie.” Sooyoung said to me.

“You are so precious, come here let me hug you.” Hyoyeon came towards me and hug me. “Fany’s right! Taeyeon-shi really is huggable.”

As soon as she declares this, I saw the other girls came towards me and hug me too. It was suffocating because they were too many

“Yah! You are killing my friend here.” Jessica pulled me from them and let me sit beside her.

After a while her groupmates settle down and we started eating.

“Unnie where is Jiyeon right now?” Seohyun ask me. I don’t know why but she and Jiyeon have been texting with each other.

“She is with Halmeoni” I said to them. “I wanted to bring her here but she wanted to play with Halmoeni more.”

“Ah… your boyfriends mother right?” Sunny teased me. “Taeyeon… what is he like you know that Scary ajushi.”

“Yeah we wanted to know too.” Tiffany said. “We know he’s rich seeing the place you’ve stay since Christmas.”

“Is he handsome?”

“Is he tall?”

“Is he a son of a Cheobol?”

“Wait does he has a brother?” Yuri asks making the girls look at her. “What? I’m just curious.”

“Yah you already have Youngbae and you still want to have another? If he knows this?” Hyoyeon threaten.

“I’m just joking beside; I’m just asking you know for the 5 of you who is still single.” Yuri explained.

“So how is he that Scary ajushi, Sunny is talking about?” Jessica asks me.

I look at them and their attention was all on me. They have this curious eyes that shine and it looks like I cannot escape this. I then get a drink and gulp it down, then take a deep breathe.

“He is good-looking.” I started, making them lean closer to hear me. “He has some temper but only when I reject his help or when he would stop me from doing the house chores.” I then remember the times when we argue. “He isn’t that kind of rich but I only know that he has a job. For your information, he is not that tall. He smile a lot when he is with Jiyeon, he even gifted a new keyboard. He loves his parents loyal. Sometimes hardheaded like a kid. However, the part what I like about him is that, he never look at me pitifully. He looks at me warmly and…” I could not continue as I remember the time he kiss me. I felt my face reddened and I just cover my face with my hand earning many giggles from the girls.

“Yah Taeyeon! Don’t dare to say you like that guy?” Jessica said as she tries to look at me.

“Unnie, is blushing she like him!” Yoona shouted as she point at me. “Unnie… don’t worry. We approve of your relationship.”

“Wait a minute. Taeyeon you still wanted to be a singer right?” Tiffany asks me. “If you have a relationship… it might hinder your career.”

“It’s not like Taeyeon is an idol Fany.” Sunny argue. “Beside she has Jiyeon already it’s understandable that she could marry again.”

“Sunny… you do know that Taeyeon and Jiyeon has fans now right?” Yuri said. “I mean I saw this fansite for Taeyeon and they said that no man is good enough for her since she is an angel. Even if there is they only approve Song Joongki as a potential suitor.”

“Ah I saw that one!” Yoona said excitedly. “They are debating whether it is Song Joongki, G-Dragon or T.O.P. that will court you.”

“But from what I read about it, GD oppa is at a disadvantage.” Yuri said.

“Of course he is.” Jessica agreed. “That guy is a womanizer, I mean he is my friend but I don’t want him to court any of my friends and sisters.”

“But according Xin and Seungho he hasn’t been going to clubs for some time.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ahh! I heard about this from someone but there is a rumor that Jiyong-oppa has been courting someone.” Yoona said.

“Ah Seungri and Youngbae said that too.” Yuri seconded. “They call her Lunch box Girl, because she always cooks homemade lunch for Jiyong.”

As I heard this, I slightly choke on my food. They all look at me, and ask if I am fine and I just yes.

“Sica… you are friends with G-dragon?” I ask her. I know she is friend with TOP oppa, since she introduced him to me for my old job, but I did not know that they are close.

“Jiyong is a former trainee in our agency. Remember when I was still a trainee and I told you about an annoying kid who always tease me?” Sica said and I just nodded. “He’s that guy. He then joined YG because SM does not like hip-hop back then. We are still friends but I just don’t like him being close to many females.”

I did not try to get into details but somewhere in my heart when she said she was close to Jiyong, I felt jealous.

As hours pass, our conversation has been going smoothly. Our topic ranges from our love life, career, and well our daily life. They also ask me if after Kpo Star end, what agency I will sign with. I have not thought of that but, from what I know YG and Athena wanted to sign me up. SM wanted my daughter though, but the girls do not want my daughter to be an idol.

“You know unnie… if you became a trainee in SM like Jessica and Tiffany unnie, you might be our 9th member.” Seohyun said.

“She’s right.” Sunny said. “I mean if you became our member, then you will be our leader and we might become more reserve.”

“So you don’t want me to be your leader huh?” Jessica whined.

“It’s not that Unnie… but sometimes you just let us do what want and then getting angry at us when we do it.” Seohyun voice out.

We all laugh at how honest Seohyun is and when Jessica went towards her she immediately run to me and ask me to protect her. She was so cute, and being the youngest in their group, made me feel that I should protect her too.

It was a fun gathering but then I remember why I wanted to meet Sica and Fany.

“Can I ask for an advice on something?”

“Sure what is it?” Sica said to me.

“You already know that Scary Ajushi.” I said to her and she just nodded.

“So what about him?” Fany asks.

“He asks me to go on a date.” I said to them.

 There was complete silence for about a minute and they all look at me dumbfounded un till they all say “WHAT!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“You know you should just let her eat in a nice restaurant.” Psy hyung said to me. “I know some private restaurant around Seoul, I can arrange something for you.”

“Fine dining is to cliché.” Soohyuk said. “Just take her to a fun place. From the way you describe her she isn’t really that fuzzy type of girl.”

“Jiyong… why not just go to a Han River cruise.” YG hyung said. “I think I can get you a reservation for that.”

If you are, asking why I am being advise by this people, then let us travel back a few hours before.

 

Few hours before everything:

 

“I’m beat!” I said as I lay back on my chair in my studio. “It was easy 5 years ago but why can’t I plan something for her.”

Truthfully tomorrow is the day Taeyeon and I will be having a date. I wanted it to be perfect, but because of the coming New Year’s Eve celebration, I cannot find a suitable place for us to date. I know the amusement park will be crowded, same with parks.

“Arghhh… where can I find a palce where we can date normally.” I whined as I stomp my feet on the audio panel of my studio not even caring what button I hit.

“Yah! You are too loud. Why not announce to the whole YG that you are going on date, if you are whining like that.” Youngbae said to me.

I then drop my feet and glare at him. “Hey Youngbae… do you have palns with Yuri this coming New Year’s Eve?”

“Of course I have!” He said to me. “Don’t try to ruin this or else I will surely punch you. She invited me to her parent’s house, and on New Year we will be going to my parent’s house.”

“What?! Wait are you going to get married?” I said in shock.

“Of course not! Well not yet! But I wanted us to be official, in the eyes of our parents first.” He said. “By the way… what’s the problem? I can hear you shouting from far away.”

“I told you that I am going for a date right? Well…”

However, before I could finish what I was about to say, Youngbae cut me off. “You don’t know where you will bring her and because you were in so much in heaven that you didn’t even reserve a place.”

“Well that sums it up.” I said smiling.

Just then Lisa and Jennie came in my studio. “Oppa are you going on a date?” Jennie asks me.

“How do you know about that?” I said in surprise.

“Sunbaenim… you announce it on the PR system. Taeyang sunbaenim, we also heard your plan with your girlfriend.” Lisa said to us

Then I remember that I hit something earlier I then look at my control panel and the button connecting me to the PR system was on. I close it in a hurry and look back to see Youngbae nowhere to be found.

“Taeyang sunbae just ran away earlier.” Lisa said to me. I was about to run-away too when I heard a scary announcement.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter