Nightmare!

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 30

 

 

Nightmare!

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

Taeyeon pace back and forth as she panic. Her two friends Jessica and Tiffany are also worried since that dreadful incident happen. Looking at their friend who is worriedly looking at her phone and at the door make them more worry. Kiko was also there and was deeply sorry as she saw that it was her fault that is why she was feeling guilty.

The Kwon’s and The Choi’s were there as well as SNSD members and Daesung, Seungri and Youngbae. They were alerted of what happen earlier and was worried about Taeyeon’s safety as well.

“Taeng, Jiyeon will be alright.” Tiffany said. “Jiyong and TOP oppa will definitely save her.”

“Why do he always try to ruin everything? Why do he always try to make my life miserable?” Taeyeon said breaking down in front of her friends. “Do I have any right to be happy for once… why does this always happen to me?”

“Don’t talk like that Taeyeon-ah.” Dami said to Taeyeon. “Jiyong will save her. Beside my brother isn’t a person to break his promise.”

“My son is also there Taeyeon-ah.” Mrs. Choi said. “He already mobilized the police and I am sure they will capture the fiends who kidnap Jiyeon.”

“Unnie… sorry it was my fault that is why Jiyeon…” Kiko also broke down and cry and Jessica went towards her.

“It’s not your fault Kiko.” She said to the young girl. “You give everything to protect her, even get the license plate of the car they used to kidnap Jiyeon. The police with Jiyong and TOP oppa will surely capture those fiends and get back Jiyeon.”

Mrs. Kwon also console the younger girl. “Kiko don’t be hard on yourself.”

Please God… don’t let anything happen to them. All of them thought as they pray silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A day before…

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

The news about my involvement in drugs when I was younger was covered by every news station. Though they try to know where I lived, Kiko and Jiyong make sure that the place where I live will be still kept a secret. Well Jiyong said that I should just stay with his parents but I decline saying that i don’t want me and my daughter to be a burden to them.

Right now Jiyong and TOP oppa are helping on minimizing the fire, even Jessica and Tiffany already issued an explanation regarding it. Being associated with me makes people think that they do drugs too.

I already called them and apologize but they just scolded me saying that it isn’t something to apologize for. Their agency is in hot waters but still they forbade them from going to me for a while.

I heard Mr. Daesung and the PD of the radio show has been protesting about the management decision to let my daughter go from the show. Even Jiyong is protesting, though I hope my daughter don’t really care about that much. The bad thing is that my position in the competition, was surely affected. I predicted that much since they told me that I will be out from the competition.

“Unnie are you there?” I heard Kiko as she enter. “Oh there you are Unnie. Jiyong said to check on you every often.”

“You don’t need to that… beside aren’t you busy?” I ask her.

“Not really, I don’t have any endorsement or modeling gigs right now and beside my longtime client is cured now because of you Unnie so I am really bored.” She said to me.

“Okay do you want to play some games?” I said to her. I was also bored staying here inside the house so having Kiko here make me forget the problem outside.

“Unnie… what are you going to do after you been voted out of the show?” Kiko ask me.

“I don’t know… maybe go back to Jeonju and just stay there until everyone forget about us.” I answer her. “Maybe the entertainment industry really doesn’t suit us.”

“Unnie… if the this industry reject you then they are really are stupid.” She said cheering me up.

Kiko is such a nice kid though he treat me like a kid once in a while since she is taller than me but like my two bestfriends Jessica and Tiffany she can be one too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“Sir you are being unreasonable!” I said to the producers of the Kpop Star. “Ms. Kim haven’t even explain her side of the story and yet you already want to let her go for the sake of the show?”

“She already explain that to us and also accepted our decision.” The main PD said.

“Bull!” Jiyong cursed. “You just made her accept the decision.”

“Jiyong watch your mouth!” YG said to me, I just sit back and just ignore the eyes looking at me. “PD-nim sorry but somewhat we know that it is true. Though I don’t know Ms. Kim personally but she will accept any decision even if it is against her and she won’t even appeal or fight it.”

“I agree with Yang sajjangnim..” Boa noona. “She is the type who will agree on everything for the good of someone. Is it the management?”

“Yes.” The main PD confessed. “It was the management that wanted her out since the news broke out.”

“But still without even letting Ms. Kim explain herself to the public isn’t it too harsh.” YG hyung said. “If this became known to the public then…”

The main PD shudder as he knows how much influence the boss of one of the big 3 have over the media and many people will believe them rather than the PD or Chairman itself. Heck if these people suddenly pull out they will be serious problem.

“Hyun suk hyung… don’t threaten them okay.” JYP said to him. “Actually isn’t it just a normal response for a PD to cut someone whose image will tarnish the show.”

Everyone then look at Hee Yeol hyung and he also said his analysis on this one. “Though I agree on JYP on this one, I do feel regretful to let go of someone who has talent.” He said to them. “Why not just let the audience decide rather than us making up a false grade for her then getting all the blame.” He finally said the thoughts of the judges.

“I agree with him.” My boss said. “Ms. Kim has amazing score and have been the favorite of the people all this time. Since the voting isn’t particularly come from the text vote alone, if we judges give her a lower grade when she perform the best then we will take the blame for it and the people will also judge us for that.”

At the end of the meeting, they all decided that Taeyeon will still continue on the show but on the next evaluation she will be on a disadvantage because she will be on the bottom two right away.

I wanted to appeal again but my boss stop me. As we went back to YG I can’t help but feel irritated and mad. It feels like I couldn’t protect Taeyeon and her dream.

“Yah! If you act like that, I will kick you out of the car. I don’t even care if we are on a highway.” My boss said to me. “I know your mad but it is the best for now. If the controversy will affect her standing on the show then it only mean that her past will surely hunt her for the rest of her career.”

“Hyung what are you saying?” I ask him.

“It’s not that negative at all.” He said. “Originally I want her to be a ballad singer, and with that backstory of hers we can actually use it to make her image as a victim who persevere and then triumph from her shortcomings. Beside we hold a statement that she was forced to use drugs by her ex-husband right?”

I didn’t say anything and just kept silent. Actually TOP hyung already said to me that Taeyeon’s ex-husband suddenly banish and they couldn’t track him. So I am being in dire panic right now. I sent someone to guard Taeyeon’s house and also add another one to protect Jiyeon too.

Speaking of Jiyeon, Daesung have been protesting about why suddenly cut the little kid from his program. The PD there and the whole staff are also enrage and protested. Daesung argue that Little Dragon was the one who make the radio show more famous and if they suddenly fire her fans will be suspicious and the show will be in hot waters.

As we arrive at YG, I went straight to my studio and try to work but, I can’t get my head straight and just slump at my seat.

“Hey are you alright?” Someone says and when I turn around I saw Youngbae.

“Do I look okay to you?” I ask him. “I’m really in deep right now. I don’t know how to protect them. I am afraid that I might lose them like I did with Erica.”

He then knock my head and I just look at him. “Erica and Taeyeon are different! They are different and you won’t make the same mistake again this time.” He was about to went out after scolding me when he toss me something. “TOP hyung wanted to give that to you. It’s a tracker and you can activate it with your phone. It is silent and looks like a bracelet than a tracker. It is just for precaution if you ever need to.”

I just thank him and told him that I will be heading home, when I meant home, where Taeyeon and Jiyeon is. As I went there, Taeyeon welcome me while Jiyeon hugged my legged. With that, all of my anger was gone. These two girls in my life right now are the reason I am sane right now. If they aren’t here, I might punch those guys from the media and all of the haters saying bad stuff to Taeyeon.

I won’t let them destroy this reality of mine. This reality of having a family…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

Somewhere around Seoul Jin-Tae and his men are having a meeting about their plan to kidnap Jiyeon from her school.

“Hey Jin… we went to the school like you told us and you are right there is someone guarding that kid.” One his men said. “Even when the y chick pick that kid there is at least one of them hanging around.”

“Is there a blindspot?” Another man ask.

“Now you are asking for the good stuff.” The man said. “There is a blindspot from that y chicks car and the school. Also tomorrow according to my intel there will be some kind of an event. We could capitalize on that.”

“Nice one…” Jin-Tae said. “Once we finish this job, we will be living like kings.”

“Hey Jin… I know this kid is your kid but are you sure they will pay up for that girl’s ransom?” Another man ask.

“They will!” Jin said. “The kid is just a bait for someone…”

“You have been saying that but who the are we really kidnapping?” One of the man asks.

“Just wait until tomorrow.” He said. “By the way check the car and the getaway car again. Check the equipment. We don’t want to be caught and send to jail again right?”

“Hehehe… you will regret what you did to me Taeyeon-ah.” Jin muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I woke up feeling empty and when I glance at the empty space in my bed, I panic. I know last night I slept beside Taeyeon. But now… I quickly got up and went outside and saw Kiko, Jiyeon and Taeyeon eating breakfast.

“Oh, Appa ajushi… you wake up.” Jiyeon greeted me.

“Jiyong… come on eat first.” Taeyeon said to me.

We eat breakfast in silent, well not until Kiko said something. “Unnie… I can’t take Jiyeon to school today. I have a photoshoot today but I can fetch her after school.”

“It’s okay… don’t worry I have been taking for granted your kindness, so I will be the one to take her to school today.” Taeyeon said.

“NO!” I said loudly. “I mean you can’t. There is still a lot of reporters waiting outside of Jiyeon’s school. So you can’t. Don’t worry I don’t have any schedule for today so I can take her to school today.”

“Yehey! Appa ajushi will take me to school!” Jiyeon celebrated.

“Yah! You only like it because he always treat you to yummy things.” Taeyeon said.

“Hey Jiyeon… so you are not happy when I take you to school?” Kiko said pouting.

“Aniyo~ auntie Kiko… it’s just that, you’re clothes are too pretty that it is too eye catching.” Jiyeon said. “Of course I like you a lot Aunt Kiko.”

After breakfast Kiko went to her photoshoot while I get ready to bring Jiyeon to school. Taeyeon wanted to go to the nearest market but still I forbid her. After that I drive Jiyeon to school, and before she went out of my car I give her something.

“Appa ajushi what’s this?” She ask me.

“It is a magical bracelet.” I said to her. “See this button here.” I point out. “If you press that, I will come flying to your side. But you can only use its power once okay? So use it in case of emergency.”

“Yeah Appa.” She then hugged and kiss me on the cheek. Then walk towards the school.

Seeing her wave her little hands at me and smiling make me wonder if my baby is alive she will be at the same age as her. Just then a man walk towards me and he was the bodyguard I hired to protect Jiyeon.

“I will be going now… do your job and protect Jiyeon.” I said to him.

I then drove to YG where I try to busy myself and await for some good news. I was in the middle of finalizing Akdong’s album when TOP hyung came to my studio.

“Hey, how’s Taeyeon?” He ask me.

“She is okay. Though she never complain about not going outside her house, I know she is bored. I called my sister and Umma and also Jessica and Tiffany just to comfort her for now. I don’t know if they will surely go there.” I said.

“Why not try and let her out for a while. You know the two of you go on a date.” He said to me.

“I am thinking of that too.” I said to him. “Maybe later or tomorrow, might as well go outside of Seoul for while with Taeyeon and Jiyeon.”

“ I know a nice pension house outside of Seoul… I can contact them for you? It is near a river so they can relax a bit.” He said to me.

“Thanks hyung.” I said to him. “I am still worried about everything, and I couldn’t help but curse that I couldn’t do anything to stop this.”

“Didn’t we decide to let her do a press conference after the next judging for the show, whether or not she win or not.” He said to me.

We were just chatting when suddenly I heard my phone ringing. It came from my sister, I called her earlier telling them to stay with Taeyeon for a while if they have time

“Oh Noona what’s up?” I ask her.

“Jiyong! It’s terrible! Jiyeon… Jiyeon!” She said.

I panic hearing her like that. “What happen? What happen to Jiyeon?”

“Jiyeon’s been kidnapped!”

As soon as I heard it. I immediately went out. I couldn’t care less if I bump to someone as I try to get on my car and drive too Taeyeon’s house. I didn’t even heard any words Noona said after that.

Please be okay!

As I arrive at T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter