Idiots Everywhere!

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 33

 

 

Idiots Everywhere!

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

It has been a month since Jiyong have visited me but the pain from that time still remain. Maybe not that great as before but still it is bearable. Tiffany visited me one time and said that Jiyong has reverted back to his usual self like nothing happen. I didn’t say anything but Tiffany was angry about him not being affected on all of this.

This past month was hard as I try to forget everything that happen. I thought that Mrs. Kwon will visit here but Dami unnie didn’t call so I didn’t expect them to come here anymore. I already went to the school where Jiyeon will attend to and it is very nice. The school teacher was once my classmate in elementary. I am glad that she remember me.

Also these past few months several PD went to come and see me. One is from a singing show asking me to do a duet with another singer who requested me and another was from King of the Mask Singer.

“King of the Mask Singer?” I said to the PD in front of me.

“Yes… we would like you to hire you as a guest singer for the show.” The PD said. “We know that you wanted to distance yourself from the industry but we really would like if you could sing for us on the show.”

“Sorry Sir… but I could not accept the offer.” I told them.

They all left again but leave their calling card if ever I change my mind.

“Umma… do you really not want to sing?” Jiyeon told me.

“Jiyeon… I want to of course.” I said to her. “But I could sing on your birthday if you like.”

“it’s not that singing Umma. What I mean is to sing on stage… where people praises Umma for her voice. That kind of singing.” Jiyeon said.

“I want to, sweetie… but right now… you are my priority… so go to your room and take some bath. You smell bad.” I said to her.

“Umma~~” She whined but still get to her room.

I wanted to sing again… I want to say it to Jiyeon, but if I go back and fulfill my selfish wish again, then everything will revert back.

After dinner time Jessica called me and it seems she heard from someone that several shows have contacted me.

“Yah you idiot! Why didn’t you accept those offers.” She said to me.

“Hello to you too Sica. Is Fany with you?”

“I am here and you are on speaker you fool.” Tiffany said. “Why hesitate… this is your chance to shine and sing again on stage. Do you know how hard it is for us to ask some writers for those shows to cast you.”

“So you are the ones who did that.” I said to them. “I appreciate the concern, but you know I don’t want to trouble anyone anymore.”

“You are not troubling anyone by singing on stage.” Sica said. “And don’t give me that crap that you aren’t allowed to be happy. Everyone is allowed to be happy even you.”

“Do you know that your daughter has been calling us.” Fany intervene. “Telling how you always cry at night.”

I pause for a second. I didn’t know that Jiyeon saw me crying every night.

“Taeng… We know why you let go of Jiyong, but please even if you didn’t get your happy ending with him, don’t let go of your dream of being a singer. At least give yourself a chance to fulfill that dream. Aishh!! This is why all men are idiots! Yah Don’t let men try to ruin your dream, okay. Don’t be an idiot and just accept the ooportunities knocking on your door.”

I didn’t try to argue and just try to end our conversation. “It’s getting late Sica, Fany, I need to prepare for tomorrow okay. Let’s talk some other time.” I said hanging up the phone before they can say something.

I finish what I need to do and then went to the room where me and Jiyeon sleep. My daughter was so innocent sleeping there so I join her.

“Sorry Jiyeon… sorry that your Umma don’t want to be selfish again.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s pov…

 

 

It was a frustrating last night. Sometimes Taeyeon need some pounding on the head for her to see reason and put herself first before anyone. I mean why does she need to remind herself how pathetic she is. Jessica and I are so angry everytime she put herself down that we want to some sense to her.

I want to go to Jeonju myself but I am too tired to remind Taeyeon everytime. It is just a waste to keep scolding her. So for now, I am wasting my free schedule here in a café. Not just any café but in TOP’s café.

“Ms. you are here again.” Jinjoo said to me. “Is it the same order Ms.?”

I just smile at her and she went to get my order. Since I went here when Taeyeon was still working here, I went here from time to time that the staff here already know me. Originally I came here to meet with TOP oppa but when I knew that he love my friend Taeyeon, truthfully, I felt jealous. I know Taeyeon has this charm that many people fell in love with her at first glance but for TOP oppa to be even smitten by her was somewhat make me envy my friend.

I thought I have a chance when Taeyeon and Jiyong declared that they are together. I thought that I have a chance… but that stupid dragon have an amnesia and made my friend cry and TOP oppa care for her again.  Taeyeon sure is lucky… while I am here still single and heartbroken.

“Tiffany? Why are you here?” I heard a deep voice and I know who it came from.

“Oh TOP oppa…” I called him. “Just relaxing. I don’t have any schedule today so I just want to relax for a change.”

“I thought SNSD is busy this time. Aren’t your comeback coming up?” He ask me.

“Lee Sajjangnim said we need a break before our comeback so he give us a week off.” I said. “By the way… he was happy about the Music Video you directed for us.”

“It’s nothing…”

My order came and when I was about to pay, TOP oppa said that it is okay. He also order something and from in other perspective, what we are doing is somewhat a date.

“I heard Taeyeon was invited by a variety show?” He ask me. I was quite disappointed that he is still thinking about Taeyeon but still didn’t let it show.

“Yes… Jessica and I try to help her fulfill her dream of being a singer, so we ask some of the writers we are close to guest her but she decline all of them.”

“You and Jessica sure are a good friend of hers.” He said to me. “Now I know why Taeyeon always praise the two of you.”

“Taeyeon said something about us?” I ask curiously.

“Tiffany is a very sweet girl, confident, but also very emotional. A girl who never doubt her friends and is very loyal. She is someone that people could talk to and never get bored.” He describe me. “Well about Jessica… I can say it to her when I meet her.”

It felt weird when he describe me like that while looking at me while he is smiling. It is somewhat cheating. I mean any girl would die if they are stared like that. I kept it cool and pretend that it didn’t affect me when it is obviously effective.

“Since it is your day off then do you mind, if I will keep you company for the rest of the day?” He suddenly ask me.

“What? What do you mean.” I stutter as I try to understand what he mean.

“Let’s go…” he then held my hand and get my bag as he drag me outside and into his car.

I didn’t react as I let him. I know that at the end of the day I will get hurt for this or my heart will cry for him, but I don’t want to worry about that now because for now I am happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP pov…

 

This is quite funny. I don’t know why I have taken Tiffany’s hand to accompany me today. But for some reason it doesn’t make sense. She is a close dongsaeng of mine and I am a bit comfortable with her than Jessica because, well Jessica has that vibe that she is always give that is uncomfortable but hey were close too.

“Hey where do you want to go?” I suddenly ask her.

“Me? Then could we go the nearest beach?” She said to me.

“Okay… let’s go…” I just said as I drove through the busy streets of Seoul to Eurwangni Beach near Incheon Int. Airport. I look at the woman who is beside me right now, and ask myself why I am with her again.

Since I try to forget my feelings for Taeyeon, it has been hard for me. I mean how do you forget someone who you really like but loved your idiotic amnesia bestfriend instead. It’s not like you can actually force her to love you.

It’s not that I am using Tiffany or any girl to forget Taeyeon it is just plain wrong… but looking at the situation that I am in, I can’t help but think that I am becoming like that. A guy who uses the friend of his ex-love just to forget. I try not to think those thoughts as I want to enjoy this free time.

We arrive at the beach around noon and thankfully we bought some foods along the way. There isn’t that many people around the beach so we just went there and admire the view.

“This is relaxing!” Tiffany shouted.

“Why… is your schedule tiring you?” I ask her.

“Well it is one of it but…” She then look at me and then turn away when our eyes meet. “It is just that someone I like keeps ignoring me.”

“Really who is it?” I ask her out of curiosity.

“He is cool, had a mesmerizing eyes, handsome too.” She describes and I think of people who might resemble him. “Bu still he is too dense.”

“Wow… He seems like a very idiotic man. I envy him.” I blurted out.

“Why oppa?” she ask me.

“Well… A SNSD member, a goddess to all Korea is admiring him.” I said to her. “But if he is too dense to notice that then he is really an idiot.”

Feeling hungry we eat first the snacks we bought  along the way. I have some blankets in my car and we use that to sit on the sand as we eat. While eating, we talk about our careers and such. I was even surprise that she ask me about something personal but of course I answer it truthfully.

After we ate, we stay and admire the ocean for a while. She didn’t say anything and just look at the ocean. I sit beside her and look at the waves calming effect. We stayed until around noon, but our peaceful trip to the ocean was interrupted when a sudden rain poured.

We then went inside a restaurant and since we only eaten some light snacks we were hungry again. The restaurant has a great atmosphere but there are only a few customers and most of them are locals and mostly old people.

So we ordered some samgyeopsal, and some soup too. Tiffany who is slightly cold because of the rain order some soju and we eat there before we go back to Seoul. She was really hungry and for some reason I find it so cute to see her eat her heart out.

“Hey… Does SM starve you?” I ask her.

“Sorry Oppa… well when we are having our comeback we try to diet, especially Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri and I. We are not like the others who don’t need to diet.” She said to me. “Especially Yoona and Sooyoung… we are extremely jealous of them.”

She then keep talking about her members while drinking some soju and man this girl could drink. I didn’t notice before when she hangs out with Jiyong and his friends, but Tiffany never been drunk or so I thought.

“I told you that we wanted Taeyeon to fulfill her dream to be a singer right?” She said to me. She is now a little bit tipsy and somewhat drunk. “The reason for that is for her to forget about Jiyong and also to at least achieve one of the things she has lost.”

“What do you mean she has lost? Jiyong… his memory will come back again and…”

But she stare at me and said “Jiyong is an ! He should have remember Taeyeon by now but… he is just keep denying their existence.”

I also felt that Jiyong didn’t want to remember Taeyeon and he keeps denying them so I know that what Tiffany is saying is true.

“Hey… I know Jiyong is an idiot but let’s not get a head of ourselves.” I said defending my friend. “JIyong really loves Taeyeon and I know he feels it even without his memory of her… but your friend…”

“I know that!” Tiffany shouted making some of the customer look at us. So I try to make her speak softly. “But if he really like my friend he won’t agree on Taeyeon’s selfish request and believe all the lies my friend tell him. Didn’t he promise us already? That he will love our friend and protect her?”

She then grab a bottle of soju and drank it all down. “Why all men are like that… is it easy to forget someone’s love? Is it easy to forget everything, memories, feelings… aren’t those the things that are stored in the hearts? Why all men are like idiots!?”

“Okay… okay I get what you want to point out.” I just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter