A White Warm Love…

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 21

 

 

A White Warm Love…

 

 

 

“KPOP Star Contestant Kim Taeyeon secret past reveal!”

            “… Kim Taeyeon or Mama Dragon to some is revealed to go to the same school as SNSD Tiffany and Jessica. The three as seen in the picture circulating online, were childhood friends…”

I know a sunbae from that school and they said it was true. Aishh everyone is ganging up on SNSD not helping out the Kim family. Listen to Ms. Kim’s interview, she says she was embarrass to seek help from them since they also has problems of their own. Do you think Sica and Fany are the type of girl who don’t take care of their friend?

“SM posted official statement regarding the issue.”

            “… We already talk about Jessica and Tiffany and they confirm that they are indeed childhood friends. The two lost contact of their friend Ms. Kim, until 2012…”

I heard that Ms. Kim didn’t brag her friendship to anyone because she doesn’t want to trouble her friends or put their career down. From what I heard the three of them were scouted by SM, but only Jessica and Tiffany entered. WOW, if Taeyeon did try to be a trainee for SM then SNSD will be OT9 and not OT8.

“Jessica and Tiffany posted pic’s of their friendship with Kim Taeyeon.”

Wow they even have pictures of their niece Jiyeon. It’s so cute that they call themselves Aunty. It’s not even a scandal… I mean people are admiring their friendship. The Kim family sure is lucky…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

Christmas Eve…

This is the time where people were busily preparing for presents and snow. Me, on the other hand is busy picking up ingredients for the Christmas party that she will throw tomorrow at her new apartment.

As soon as we arrive at the apartment, I thought we will have a hard time cleaning up but I was wrong, the whole place is ready for a person to just live there. It is already been refurbish. The basic furniture’s are there, even kitchen utensils and a stove and rice cooker, there is even a computer and a laptop for me. I questioned Kiko and she said, Jiyong bugged her to tell where we will be moving too and once he knew he takes care of everything.

I wanted to give it back but Kiko says that just accept it as the last payment for my work for him. The worst part is the lease was already paid for three years, and it is also by Jiyong. I just accept it, and just try not to be bother by it.

“Umma!” Jiyeon call me as I enter the room. “I wrote to Santa my Christmas wish will he really receive it?”

“Of course…” I said to her. “By the way what did you do last night?”

Last night FunDae Radio has a special airing for Jiyeon… It was for her post birthday celebration and also a pre-Christmas special too. As I expected many of the listeners send gifts and letters to her that it took two vans to deliver it to us today. The gifts range from clothes to electronic gadgets and books. Good thing Jiyeon isn’t materialistic and said that if it will be okay if she donated some of the clothes to less fortunate kids and the listeners agree. I heard from Ms. Lee the head writer of the radio show, that there are some people who would like to set-up a foundation in my daughter’s name.

“It was fun Umma… also Jiyong-ajushi and Daechung ajushi give me some gift too.” I then look at the gifts that she brought from the radio station. Jiyong really did go all out as she gifted a brand new piano keyboard to her. The other one was books courtesy of Mr. Kang.

“Jiyeon-ah did Jiyong-ajushi tell you something?” I ask her. Jiyeon really likes Jiyong and and maybe Jiyong brainwash my daughter to court me.

“Aniyo… AH!” Jiyeon suddenly blurted out making me curious. “Umma… can we invite Jiyong ajushi to the party tomorrow?”

“Did Jiyong ajushi ask you to invite him?” I said curiously.

“Ani… I just wanted to invite him because he is nice to us.” Jiyeon said timidly.

“Arraseo…” I just agree upon her request but I doubt Jiyong will go here since I will also invite Jessica and Tiffany and their members.

“Umma, aunt Kiko ask me to go to her place to play, can I go?” Jiyeon ask me.

I just agree to her and she went out and goes up to Kiko’s place. “Wear your jacket it’s cold outside!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“Appa ajushi I told you that Umma won’t like it.” Jiyeon said to me by video chat.

It still new to me to be called Appa by someone but it sound so great and I felt happy hearing that from Jiyeon. I mean… when I was first starting out I always say that I wanted to marry early and have a family of my own, so hearing Jiyeon call me Appa made me realize that dream once more.

“Worth the try.” I answer. “By the way… do you know what gift your Umma wanted?”

“Appa Ajushi… you know Umma doesn’t want any gift.” Jiyeon said to me.

After the radio show ended, Jiyeon and I had a talk regarding her mother.

 

Flashback:

“Jiyeon-ah… I like Your Umma.” I said to her.

“I know already ajushi.” She said to me. “You already said it at the Ferris wheel.”

“Wait you knew?” I ask the kid and she just nodded. “So what do you think?”

“If you like Umma then you will be my new Appa right?” She asks me.

“I don’t know… But do you want me to be your new Appa?” I ask her.

She didn’t answer me but just nodded shyly. It gives me hope and said “I don’t think your Umma like me too though.”

“But you two already kiss. Aunt Kiko says that girl and boy kiss when they like each other.”

“Jiyeon don’t listen to your Aunty Kiko ok?!” I scolded her.

 

End of flashback:

 

 

“Appa ajushi… why are you nervous?” Jiyeon ask me.

“It’s been years since I court someone so I am getting rusty.” I said to her.

“Aunt Kiko what’s rusty means?” Jiyeon ask Kiko who came from the kitchen to get some snacks.

“Rusty means don’t know how to date.” Kiko explain.

“Yah Kiko, don’t teach any weird stuff to the kid.” I said.

“It’s just basic knowledge besides that what will be your game plan to make Taeyeon unnie fall in love with you?”

“Just wait I have a really brilliant plan.” I said to them. Actually I plan on having a date with her while my parents take care of Jiyeon. We will be on a cruise on Han River and will spend the night there.

 “Appa Ajushi… if you want to make Umma fall in love with you need to be bold and confident. Umma don’t want someone who isn’t reliable and a bad person.” Jiyeon said to me. “Also, Umma don’t like fancy things. If you are planning to give Umma something fancy like that then you will be rejected.”

“See… even Jiyeon knows that you are going to give Taeyeon something grand.” Kiko seconded. “Jiyong… you live with Taeyeon for almost a year now, and you still don’t know what she likes. Aishh how will you win her heart if you are being like this.”

“Wow that’s big coming from you.” I said sarcastically. “Okay… I will try and get something that isn’t fancy for Taeyeon. I just hope that I will find something by tomorrow.” I then bid them good bye, well not without instruction to take care of Taeyeon.

I then just lean back on my chair and search the internet for a possible gift to Taeyeon and yet no matter how much I search I couldn’t find anything.

“Arghhh what should I buy for her?!” I shouted in frustration.

“Hey why are you shouting early in the morning?” Youngbae said as he enters my studio.

“Hey what do you think is a best gift for a girl?” I ask him.

“Why are you asking me that?” He said to me… getting something from my studio.

“Yah you already have a girlfriend. Tell me what did you buy for Yuri?” I ask him.

“I just gift her Chanel bag and perfume that she likes.” He said to me. “Yah if you are trying to seek for an advice ask Seungri. You know that he knows about girls and what they like.”

He then went out and I just texted Seungri to come at my studio. Of course Seungri did came running.

“Hyung what’s up? Why did you call me?” He asks.

“Hey Panda, What’s an appropriate gift for a girl.” I ask him.

“Hyung… you are the pinnacle of a ladies man. Every woman wanted to have you and yet you are asking me for advice?” He said sarcastically.

“Just answer my question you punk.” I snarl at me.

“What kind of girl she is hyung?” He asks me.

“He is very naïve, innocent, not materialistic, motherly type, and above all a saint like girl.” I describe Taeyeon.

“Hyung are you in love with a nun or a having an affair with a married woman?” He asks seriously earning a smack on the head.

“Yah joke like that again and I will not help you with Seohyun.” I said to him. “You know that I am close with Jessica, Heechul and Kangin hyung, one word I say about your character and you will be blacklisted on SM as her potential suitor.”

This punk really fell in love with Seohyun when she was the lead for his web drama Ruby heart. He is bugging me to introduce him to her since he met her.

“Arraseo hyung… if that is the kind of a girl, you are in a big trouble hyung.” He said to me. “Those types of girls will not be happy if you gift them luxury things. They won’t even appreciate romantic gestures like going on restaurant dates and others.”

“So? What should I do?” I ask him.

“Why not just have a simple dinner with her. Buy some foods eat with her and have a conversation. You can do it, on her house, or yours, or maybe at the Han River. It’s not much but it will strike her that you are a sincere person and you value her happiness even more. As for material gift… something that she will use is enough. It must not be worth $10, 000 or else she will just see you as a money waving jerk.”

I think hard what he says, and for the record Seungri does make sense, Taeyeon was happy when we were at the amusement park… it’s just simple but her smile was the brightest that day. Even the shoes that I bought her for her work, she uses it happily.

“Yosh! I know what I should give to her!” I then stand up and then kiss Seungri on the lips. “Thanks Panda! Just tell me what you want and I will gift it to you!” I said to him.

“Anything… then could you give me Seohyun’s number?” He asks me.

“Arraseo… I will ask Sunny, or Yuri.” I said as I went out of the studio to plan for everything.

I just hope that store is still open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP’s pov…

 

 

“So why do you want to meet me?” I ask the detective that we hire to find the daughter of my mom’s friend.

“We believe we found her Mr. Choi.” The detective said.

“Really then where is she?” I ask excitedly as this would make my Umma happy. “Where is Ms. Kim YeonTae?”

“Ahh Mr. Choi… the name we have was different from what you give.” He said making me confused. “The name Kim YeonTae is wrong, but her name is Kim Taeyeon.”

As I heard the name, Taeyeon was the one who came into mind. I shrug it off thinking that it might be just a coincidence but as soon as the detective get the file on his bag and open it in front of me, I smile as I saw Taeyeon’s picture.

“Mr. Choi, we went around Jeonju and the name you give was wrong. So we went to Jeonju again and ask for the civil registrar the family registration and we really went into some trouble because of it, but once we find an insider in the city registrar we found out that her name and her social security number we then ask around and finally we found a recent picture of her. This picture was when she was in high school. Then when we ask her homeroom teacher she told us that she is famous now, that is when we knew that Ms. Kim Taeyeon from the show was the one you are looking for.”

“Okay… enough. Thanks for finding her. As promise I will just deposit the payment on your account.” I said to the detective shaking his hand.

“Mr. Choi… there is something bugging me.” He suddenly said. “When we saw their family registrar Ms. Kim is indeed married before, but there is no record of a child when they are still married. Her daughter was registered after their divorce.”

What he said pique my interest so I ask him to investigate it further. “This will be off the record, arraseo? I don’t want it to reach anyone. Also try to investigate the husband history too.”

“Yes sir… but can we do that after the holidays?” The detective says to me.

“Ok… but please do it discreetly.” I said to him. “I don’t want Ms. Kim to be aware of what you will be doing.”

He then said goodbye and as for me I went to my mom’s home to celebrate and also to give her the good news. Thankfully the information about Ms. Kim came at the right timing as it is the best gift I can give to my mom right now.

So I went to the family dinner and my sister greeted me asking for gifts already. “Just wait I have the best gift for everyone right now.”

“Really? Make sure it is good or else I will hold you accountable for every Christmas that you didn’t give a gift to me.” My sister said.

I just laugh at her childishness well not until my nephew ran t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter