Without You (Loving is Painful…)

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Without You (Loving is Painful…)

 

Black Pink Jennie…

EXO Kai…

 

2 days before Golden Disk Awards.

 

“Is this really it?” Kai said as he look at his girlfriend who eyes fixated on the cup she is holding. “Why the do they even confirm it if they will separate us immediately. Did they threaten you?”

“Sorry Oppa… I didn’t mean too… I just… I just… my members, their future…” Jennie said trying to reason out why she have done this.

“I already told you that I will protect you didn’t I?” He said to the girl in front of her. “Our fans especially my fans really like you and… and…” But he couldn’t finish as he saw tears falling from Jennie’s eyes dropping into the table. It hurts him more to be angry at her.

“I’m sorry… oppa. I’m sorry.” Jennie repeated apology.

He already knows that they will separate them eventually but not this early. He wanted to show that he is sincere and they could make this relationship work and change the mind of their bosses but… they didn’t even give them a chance. They didn’t give him a chance.

“I’m sorry too…” He apologize. “I thought that this will be different but it seems that it still the same. Good luck on your career… and even though this is over I will be always cheering you on.” He then left his girl- no his ex-girlfriend there crying over the fact that they love each other in just short amount of time to be torn apart by the thing they love most… music.

“Jennie we need to go…” Her Manager Unnie said as she try to calm Jennie down. Reluctantly Jennie get up from her seat put on her glasses to cover her tearful eyes and walk out of the café with her heart broken in pieces.

 

 

 

Their story…

 

Their love stories was nothing unusual. They just know each other as people who work in the same field as they are. In other words they just know that the other exist, nothing more nothing less. But one time on their promotion her hair stylist give her a sandwich for lunch and find a phone number inside. She didn’t think about it at first but keep it for no apparent reason. Then a text came claiming to be Kai from EXO. At first she didn’t believe and didn’t respond, but for some reason the next day. The same number video call her, and was shock to see it was the member of EXO that really is calling her. She immediately apologize and ask why he is calling her and the man said was for no reason. That call last for 2 hours until she needed to sleep.

The calls and text became frequent and the man’s antics became her stress reliever. He sometimes do a silly dance while video chatting her or sang the girl’s part on Black Pink songs and the most funny one is that when he deliver some foods to the girls dorm for her. Of course she also do something for the guy… like sing until the guy fell asleep, teasing him that his stage name is the same with her dog, which is very funny because when her member asks who is she talking too she always say Kai. The two of them even introduce their dogs to each other.

They don’t have any label on their relationship as she only view it as friendship, but for him he knows that this relationship is now ready for the next level. So when he learned that she will be attending an event in Paris, he wanted to propose to her.

At first she didn’t believe that he will be flying back to France when he just landed in Korea a few days ago. But in her heart, she knows that he is serious, she already know the answer why he will do that. She already knows but stubbornly deny the feeling in her heart as her mind think rationally of the consequence of admitting to that feeling. So when she was awarded a night in Paris to herself, she was contacted by the man and told her of a place that they could see the Eifel Tower. He was dress casually and looks like any other tourist. She too just dress in her casual clothes as he invited her to dinner. They catch up on things like career, members, their dogs, and lastly themselves after that they went for a short walk chatting again about everything. As the night deepens, also their feeling with each other. Just then he pop the question to her “Will you go out with me?” he said to her. She just stood there confused and frozen of what she heard that he just panic. Once she settle down, he ask again but this time she gave an answer. Her heart was stronger as she admit to the feelings she has in her. That mark their first day… and the days that come was quite pleasant for them.

He was her support blanket when she was attack by anti’s about her supposed attitude on stage. He assured her that she just need to show them her passion and they will eventually love her like he love her. He is also there when she was pressured about her Solo debut, and he comforted her by saying that his group will come back the same month so they will see each other and will cheer her on in which he did eventually.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter