Second Final!

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 36

 

Second Final!

 

 

 

G-Dragon Walkout from his own interview to respond to his girlfriend’s cry for help!

                                              G-Dragon with allege Girlfriend at police station? Pictures of them in each other’s arm breaks the net!

G-Dragon’s allege girlfriend cause a scene in G-dragon’s interview!

 

                                              Dispatch: According to reports a woman suddenly went inside the special interview event for G-Dragon pleading for help. The woman was asking G-Dragons help on finding her daughter and it seems this woman know G-Dragon so well. Fans were baffled and confuse when G-Dragon suddenly storm out of the stage and shouted at the security that was dragging the woman out of the room…

 

I was there… it was boom then What? Then ! It looks like it came from the movie how Jiyong Oppa rush to the girls side. Why does dispatch not naming the girl when they already know who it was? I mean it is really obvious don’t you think? Wait who is it? I heard from other fans that it was a mother of a certain dragon, is it true?

 

G-Dragon mystery woman revealed! Is G-Dragon the father of Little Dragon.

 

                                              Sport Seoul: G-Dragon is wrap with in a an another scandal and this time he is caught in the act. At in his interview special in KBS a woman suddenly barge in and pleaded to G-Dragon to help him find his daughter. The woman who many people believe was Kim Taeyeon, mother of Little Dragon, Kim Jiyeon, was desperately asking for help and G-Dragon step up when he saw Ms. Kim being drag out of the stage…

 

It was so horrible! I saw how they try to get her off the stage when she just wanted someone to help her find her daughter. Why are you all hating Ms. Kim? Her daughter got kidnapped before! Of course she will be histerical! But why did she only approach Jiyong when there are many people outside who could help her… I smell something. Are they lying before that they aren’t in a relationship?

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

It was a total chaos outside. Reporters are now in every known house they could think off that belongs to me or Taeyeon. Even SM and SNSD’s dorm was not spared and also Taeyeon’s parents ancestral home. Good thing that the surrounding area of Dolce Vita is off limits even to tourists. My father and sister also hire some extra security so that no one will allowed to enter the property.

Though the news are being twisted, I ask KBS and the PD’s in charge of both shows to stay quiet for a while until we gather some good evidence that we could find to file a case against that Reporter Park. It seems that the reason Dispatch has been gaining advantage with this scandal was because Reporter Park was the one who sold it to them.

I convinced Taeyeon to stay here at Dolce Vita and it is very hard when the Choi’s intervene and said she is much safer at their house. It was terrifying as the two matrons of the house battle it out.

“Your house isn’t safe either since the reporters know how close Taeyeon is with your son.” My mom said.

“Your son was the one who made this mess in the first place.” Aunt Choi retaliated. “Beside didn’t your son break up with Taeyeon?”

“They didn’t break up, they just cool off for a while and gotten back together again. Didn’t you saw the vids where my son help Taeyeon.” My mom boasted.

Aunt Choi then run to Taeyeon and ask “Taeyeon it isn’t true right? Tell me.”

“We decided to start a new again, and give our relationship a second chance. Sorry Choi Oemonim.” Taeyeon answered.

“Yeobo… it is not our place to meddle with the kids love affairs.” Uncle Choi said. “What we need to discuss is the problem that will happen once Jiyong and Taeyeon’s will face if their relationship got exposed.”

“Choi is right.” Mr. Kwon seconded. “Beside there is also that ex-husband and reporter that making harder for the kids to live normally. They even try to harm Jiyeon.”

We sigh in relief that Aunt Choi and Umma’s bickering has stop. YG hyung sent my manager over Dolce Vita to know what really happen, well since I ditch him on KBS when I took off with Taeyeon in tow.

He said that I should go back to YG tomorrow since he is sorting out the mess I made. Manager hyung said that KBS president went to YG secretly just to sort out this mess.

So I spend another day in Dolce Vita before I went to Seoul and face the turmoil I created, well not me but those despicable paparazzi. Taeyeon’s appearance on Immortal Song was highly watch and was rated good, of course they just wanted to confirm if she wasn’t really there at the ending scene.

“Taeng don’t worry.” I said as I went out of the house. My manager was already outside and waiting.

“Be careful okay.” She said to me. I look at her as she says that and I couldn’t help but feel that she is my wife.

“Hey marry her and then you can look at her like she is your wife.” Kiko said ruining the mood for me.

“Yah are you seriously a friend of mine?” I ask her. “Taeng if something happen call me okay. Jisung-ah protect Jiyeon for me ok?” I said to my nephew.

“Yes Samchon!” My nephew said. “I will protect Jiyeon and Taeyeon-Imo.”

“Would you just go!” My Sister push me inside the car and closed the door.

I couldn’t say anything as my manager just drove off once I was inside. “Hyung why did you just drove off?”

“Yah! Sajjangnim wanted you at YG early in the morning and it is already noon. You do kno which of us will be scolded right?” He said to me.

I didn’t answer that and just continue with this good mood of mine. I mean this is the first time in a while that I felt happy going back to work, even though such s will happen once I went there.

As I arrive at YG hoards of reporters and fans were waiting for me. Good thing YG has sent some security for me to enter the agency so I got in safely.

“Hyung… you are here?” Seungri greeted me.

“Oh Panda, how’s everything here?” I ask him.

“Chaotic hyung. I was busy handling all of the report about you.” He said to me. “By the way… it is slightly better now that everyone is talking that you just leave the press conference because your friend’s daughter was kidnapped.” Seungri explain.

“Kidnapped what do you mean?” I ask him.

“Haven’t you see the news today hyung?” He said to me.

I quickly reach for my phone and look for what he was saying.

 

 

 

KBS finally release an official statement! G-Dragon come to the rescue to save Little Dragon again! Video of the incident revealed!

                                              G-Dragon walkout from live interview to help Little Dragon’s mother!

                                             

                Following the latest scandal of GDYB member G-Dragon, KBS has release a statement regarding the incident. It seems that at the recent episode of Immortal Song Ms. Kim Taeyeon and her daughter Kim Jiyeon was present and while Taeyeon is performing her daughter was left in the dressing room with the staff. From the CCTV video release by the station it is clearly shown that someone have taken Jiyeon from the staff room.

KBS representative: In light of the recent news, we would like to apologize to Ms. Taeyeon and her daughter for the inconvenience and lack of security in our show. It is true that Kim Jiyeon was almost kidnapped by a paparazzi who pretended to be one of the staff. It is also true that G-Dragon walkout from his own interview when he heard that Ms. Jiyeon was missing.

Still YG haven’t release any statement regarding Ms. Kim and G-Dragon’s relationship.

 

 

 

I saw the post and somewhat shock that they already do this without telling me.

“TOP hyung handle the media yesterday and release the video of Taeyeon’s noona daughter being led by reporter Park and leaving her to get lost in KBS building. Man the president of KBS was furious and demanded that reporter Park to be disqualified and banned from being a reporter. YG hyung also wanted to talk to Taeyeon about filing a child abuse case against reporter Park and also Child endangerment.” He said to me.

“Hyung sure work fast.” I said.

“TOP hyung is scary you know.” He said to me. “I was at the meeting and he lead it like he was the boss. I mean KBS president was just nodding his head to what hyung said.”

I felt thankful, and I know hyung was  only doing this because he felt like a big brother to Taeyeon… well also because how his mother really wanted Taeyeon to be their family.

“What about my relationship with Taeyeon do they have anything to say about that?” I ask him again.

“Well that is still on hold.” He said to me. “Sajjangnim wanted to talk to you about that first.”

“Thanks Panda…” I said to him.

“Aishh hyung… it’s nothing when you are the one who help me became a drama writer.” He said to me.

He then said goodbye and left for one of his shooting. I on the other hand went to Yang sajangnim office. As soon as he sees me he then signal me to sit down.

“So…” He was about to say something but I cut him off.

“I want to reveal my relationship with Taeyeon.” He was taken aback from what I said but still remains his cool.

“I knew you would say that.” He said to me. “I got a call from KBS and the producer of Immortal Song they wanted her to appear as a regular performer on the show. Before this scandal happen Taeyeon was one of the sought after non-celebrity guests. All variety producers wanted her and her daughter to guests on their show. Truthfully when that first scandal of you and her happened, she could win KPOP Star with her popularity alone. She is an amazing singer and no one could deny that… but the thing is your relationship with her.”

“What do you mean by that hyung?”

“There are people who aren’t really that happy with your closeness with the Kim family, especially with Jiyeon.” He continued. “Some of them are your fans, well mostly your fans. Though there are some who are happy to but due to the fact that her past is… you know.”

“Hyung the only wrong she did in the past is marrying that bastard.” I said to him.

 “Ji… I am asking for a favor.” He said to me. “Please hold onto the revealing your relationship part for now.”

“Hyung…”

 “Ji I know you are not bound of the dating contract anymore and you really love Taeyeon but still.”

“Still what?” I ask him.

“Taeyeon has a bright future ahead of hers. She can be a great singer if manage right even though she has already had a child… but if you reveal that she is your girlfriend people might use that against her. Right now everyone sympathizes with her about what that bastard Park did to her daughter, and your relation with her is still a mystery but some are praising you to be one of her good friend.”

“Still it is unfair.” I said to him. “Hyung the reason why we broke up is because we try to protect each other and I don’t want that to happen.”

“Hey I am not against in your relationship okay.” He defended. “What I am trying to do is to protect her career. Beside… reporter Park will be in Jail for a while and I will assure you that he will never bother you again.”

“So you are saying, that I shouldn’t announce my relationship with her?” I said to him

“Yes… maybe until her career became stable enough. I won’t mind if you date her quietly. I approve it. I just don’t want her career to be over when it hasn’t even started. So please just this once listen to me.” He said.

“Hyung, you are concern about Taeyeon’s career but why aren’t you concern about mine?” I ask him. “By the way are you sure she will sign with Teddy hyung’s Black label?”

“Yah, I am also concerned about your too.” He said. “It is just that you can handle yourself normally while Ms. Kim can’t, also she already signed with Teddy , well not formally that is, but there is already a verbal agreement. Teddy and TOP were the one that make it happen. With that her daughter is the only one that I need to persuade.”

I ponder on what he said and I know what he said was right. Prior to Taeyeon being a celebrity on that show she was just a regular girl. She isn’t accustomed to this kind of culture. With her personality she might dislike the industry as a whole and break up with me again.

“I will talk to Taeyeon about it today hyung” I said. “Tomorrow please set up a press conference for it.” I said.

“Ji I hope that you will do the right choice.” He said to me.

I then went to my recording studio and saw Daesung. “Oh hyung how’s your meeting with sajangnim?” He asks me.

“He agreed dating Taeyeon, but secretly.” I said to him.

“Well at least he agreed to it. But still hyung it is a good choice not to tell everyone about your relationship with her.” Daesung said.

“Dae please spare me the explanation. YG hyung already explain me everything.” I said to him.

“But still I really like Taeyeon noona for you hyung… She’s kind and has this motherly aura around her. She is also beautiful, y and cute at the same tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter