The Fox, the Dragon, and an Angel?

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 6

The Fox, the Dragon, and an Angel?

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Umma!” Jiyeon then called while running in to my arms. It was Sunday morning

“Do you have fun?” I ask and she nodded with a smile.

“We went to the mall and SNSD Imo’s played with me.” She tells me. “They even bought me some foods. It was fun Umma.”

“Sica and Fany unnie said sorry.” Yoona said. “They are in a shoot today so they can’t accompany her here.”

“It’s okay Yoona-shi…” I said to her. “I know they are busy… I’m just thankful that Jiyeon enjoyed being there.”

“Well Unnie… she really did have fun and more than that.” Yoona grin which made me wonder why. “Ahh Unnie… sorry about the thing we bought for her.”

I then look at the bags and I sigh because I know that it was too much. “Thank you… but I hope she didn’t let you buy all of this.”

“No Unnie…” She denied “Jiyeon wanted us to stop buying something for her… but of course, we got over our head when we are with Jiyeon…. Sorry.” She apologized.

“It’s okay Yoona-shi… I don’t want to sound rude… but I don’t want Jiyeon to be overly attached to material things… bottom-line I don’t want her to be spoiled.” I honestly said.

“We know Unnie… that’s why we only bought clothes and things she need for school.” Yoona assured me. “You know Unnie… We are more thankful to her that she is so disciplined and kind… Unnie can I be one of her Imo too?”

“Of course!” I said. “She will be delighted to have a beautiful Aunt like you.”

“Ahh… Jiyeon!” She called out. Jiyeon walk towards us. “Here are the apples you wanted.”

“Apples? What for?” I ask.

“Unnie… that is for someone.” Yoona answered me with a smile. “By the way Unnie, Jiyeon might asks you for something, or go somewhere… please… say… yes.”

She then patted my daughters head and then said goodbye. I was baffled of what she said, but my daughter was just happy because of the apples so I just let it slide.

As we enter the apartment the Security guards welcome us. Though we are here for weeks now, the guards are kind to us. They even help me sometimes when I am struggling with the grocery.

“Oh Ms. Kim good morning.” They greeted.

“Ajushi, here some apples.” Jiyeon then give each one of them an apple.

“Wow… how sweet of you Jiyeon-ah.” One of the guards said. “Ms. Kim you must be proud to have a kindhearted daughter like her.”

“I’m jealous… Some of my grandchildren aren’t like your daughter.” The oldest guard said to me. “Jiyeon-ah… grows up to a nice lady okay.”

Jiyeon just smile and we then just go to the elevator to Jiyong’s apartment. As soon as we went inside we saw Kiko and him at the living room talking.

I don’t know what they are doing but when I went out to fetch Jiyeon Kiko was already there, and Jiyong was already awake.

“Aunty Kiko!” Jiyeon called as she ran to the woman’s arms.

“I miss you little kiddo.” Kiko said as she patted my daughters head. “Wait you look different… Do you have new clothes?”

“Wow… you look like a girl now brat!” Jiyong teased.

Jiyeon just ignore him but went towards him and give him an apple. “Ajushi… are you coming home tonight?” She asks.

“Yeah… my only work is for tonight but I think I will be here around 11. Why?” Jiyong said.

“Nothing.” She said as she went to her room.

“What’s up with her?” He asks me.

“I don’t know.” I answer him. “Kiko-shi have you eaten breakfast?” I ask Kiko.

“Yah! Why are you asking her when she isn’t even staying here?” Jiyong said to me.

I just smiled and proceed to the kitchen and whip up something to eat. There were some eggs left and some cold rice so I just cook some fried rice with eggs. Of course I prepared some soup and side dish.

Jiyeon went out of her room with her usual clothes making Jiyong laugh so hard. Of course my daughter was annoyed once more and they started their morning banter.

“Taeyeon aren’t you tired seeing them like this.” Kiko said pointing out the two.

“I’m kind of used to this now.” I said. “As long as Jiyong won’t hurt her, then it is okay.”

“But still… Look at them… If they are in my place I would certainly hit them.” Kiko said.

I then look at them and saw that the two are now holding the sofa cushion trying to hit each other. I know if you look at them, it seems that they hate each other but if you look closely at their banter they are just having fun.

It was a shock to me that I asks Jiyong about it and he said “Your daughter, It is fun teasing her.” He said it with a smile. So I just let it go as long as he won’t hurt her. Beside it is fun seeing them like that. Looking at them I felt that Jiyeon is having fun with her father.

Wait did I say “with her father”? Aishh I am imagining things again.

As the food was now cook, Kiko and I set up the table. “Yah! You two kids, food is ready!” Kiko shouted and the two stop what they are doing and run towards the table.

“Your cooking is really great Taeyeon-shi… I hope I could eat this every day.” Jiyong-shi said to me.

“Why not marry her so you could eat her food every day.”  Kiko suggested making me choke on my food. She noticed that and said. “I’m just joking…”

“That is not a nice joke Kiko.” Jiyong said in all seriousness.

“Araseo…” Kiko said with tease. “By the way, Taeyeon-ah… had you consider modeling for my friend?”

“What do you mean modeling?” Jiyong inquired.

“I ask her to model some clothes for my friends.” Kiko explain. “She doesn’t have any job right now so I wanted to help her to find one one.”

“Sorry Kiko, but my friend recommends me to work on one of his friend’s café shop…” I said.

“Ahh… Well then good luck.” Kiko said to me. “I hope you get the job.”

“Umma… are you going to be working again?” Jiyeon asks.

“I’m not sure about it Jiyeon-ah.” I said. “If they hire me then yes but if they don’t like me then…”

“Who the hell won’t like you?” Jiyong says. “You made the best coffee every morning so I know you will be hired.” I just smile and thank him. “But if your boss is some sleazebag, don’t accept the job okay.”

“Umma what is a sleazebag?” Jiyeon asks which made me conscious. It was a bad word and I couldn’t explain it to her.

All three of us adults were flabbergasted on how to explain it to her. Thankfully Kiko explain it 

“Jiyeon-ah… A sleazebag are bad guys.” She explained. “They are the ones who hurt people you love okay?”

Jiyeon then look at Jiyong and said… “So Ajushi is a sleazebag too?”

“Yah! I’m not a Sleazebag… I’m a Hero!” Jiyong said proudly, making all of us laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

After a healthy breakfast, I went to YG for a few meetings, well not without Taeyeon’s pack lunch. It was Sunday so I don’t have enough work, well just a few but it was bearable.

“Wow!! What a nice lunch you got there.” Kush Hyung said to me.

We were at the cafeteria and most of my colleagues are there to eat. It was a rare occasion seeing them there but of course I was the one being teased by all of them.

“Jiyong oppa… It seems you have already a girl?” Minzy teased.

“Right! Beside it is not Kiko for sure.” CL said too. “She doesn’t have the skill to make this. So who is it oppa?”

“ARghhh!!” I scream. “Can you let me eat in silent?! Sheesh… All of you making a fuss with my lunch.” I said to them.

“But Jiyong, you seem happy these days, and those pack lunch you are getting, I doubt it came from your mom.” Youngbae said making everyone nodding their head.

“I told you… I just bought this.” I lied. “And Youngbae don’t try to annoy me because eyou have a nice girlfriend.”

“Keep on lying Jiyong.” They all said and they all leave me alone. As I was eating YG himself seated beside me.

“Hey Jiyong, when did you find a girlfriend?” He asks to annoy me.

“Not you too…” I said. “Is it really weird for me to have this kind of lunch?”

“Not really.” He answered stealing some of my lunch. “Jiyong… I wanted to talk to you about something.”

“Do I have another scandal?” I ask.

“No… you know TOP and I am offered to be part of a singing show.” He said and I nodded. “I wanted you to enter too.”

“Hyung you know that I don’t like going on variety show.” I said.

“It’s not a variety show, but a singing contest. Beside you will only be there as a mentor for one of the contestant.” He said.

“Can I say no?” I asks him knowing that I won’t win once he is this determine.

“Of course not.” He said smiling. He then takes another bite from my lunch and said. “I won’t meddle if you have a girlfriend but introduce her to us okay.”

Aisshh what will I do to them.

 

I continue my work until late night, and after I’ve finish composing the first batch of songs for YG’s approval. I left my workplace, and drive home. It was odd in the sense that before after work I will go to some clubs with my friends to get some break, but now I don’t like going. Seungri and Daesung who invite me to go party were even surprised that I rejected them.

It was already late as I enter my apartment. I don’t even think that those two are still awake. But as soon as I enter, what surprised me is seeing Jiyeon sleeping in the sofa.

“Oh you’re here.” Taeyeon said as she saw me.

“Why is Jiyeon sleeping there?” I ask.

“She wanted to give you something, so she waited until you came back.” She told me. “It’s beside the meal I prepared for you.”

“Really…” I said as I went towards Jiyeon and lift her up. “This brat really is troublesome.”

I then bring her to their room and settled her there. She was quite heavy but it was funny to hear her sleep talk. Bad thing is her sleep talking includes badmouthing me. I then went out of the room and went to the kitchen were Taeyeon is re-heating my meal.

“Taeyeon-shi I will do that… So please early.” I said. She just nodded and went to their room to sleep.

As I was eating I saw the thing that Jiyeon wanted me to have. It was a letter topped with an apple. I was curious why there was an apple on top of it, but I read it nonetheless.

I should have not read it. I don’t know why but, I felt my eyes got teary for a second. It was an apology letter. I was amused that he draw me too in a most ugly way, that I just smile at it.

“… Ajushi… sorry for kicking you last time. Sorry too for always badmouthing you… You always help my Umma and I… thank you… and even though you are scary I like you a lot.”

PS: Still I don’t want you to be close with Umma.

A part of the letter said.

“So the apples are for the apology.” I said as I eat the meal her mother have made. I was touch of what she did, and felt that I was too harsh. Truthfully I was not even mad at her anymore. Of course I annoyed when she always glare at me but our morning banter was oddly amusing to me that I completely forgot about it.

After I’ve eaten I washed the dishes and vow to give her some present afterwards.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

“Sorry I’m late.” Taeyeon said as she meets me at the coffee shop. It was Wednesday, and this was the only time I am available.

“I told you to be early… Sheesh.” I said to her.

“Something happen at Jiyeon’s school.” She explains. “That is why I am late.”

“Well we can go now.” I coldly said to her as went to my car.

“Uhmm Sica… where are we going?” She asks me.

“I told you about a friend of mine wanting to open a coffee shop, right?” I said. “He wanted to meet up so I would like you to meet him.”

We arrive at a street near Hongdae and stop near a closed shop. It was still being renovated but from the outside it looks finish already. The two of us enter and was welcome by a man with killer looks.

“Jess you’re here?” TOP greeted us.

“Oppa…” I called and greeted him. He let us sit down. “Oppa this is my friend, Kim Taeyeon.”

“Hi My name is Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun.” TOP oppa introduced him “Wow… she is a beauty. Now I know why she is your friend. If I don’t know better I might say she is a member of SNSD.”

He then looks at Taeyeon who was looking down and fidgeted her finger. So I nudge her.

“Sorry… it’s just that I’m not used to in meeting up strangers.” Taeng said.

“That’s okay Taeyeon-shi…” TOP oppa said. “I am too… but I’m more awkward to see someone as beautiful as you.”

“Yah Oppa! Don’t try to flirt with her.” I said to him. “She doesn’t like men who flirt with her.”

“Yah Sica… how could I lie and not tell her she is beautiful.” TOP said to me. “Taeyeon-shi sorry for that… I know what you have been through from your previous employers. I promise I won’t be like that.”

“I can vouch for him Taeng…” I said. “He is a nice guy who is professional in every way. Beside if he does something to you then he will lose one of his most beautiful fans.”

“And who it might be?” TOP said.

“Of course it is me…” I said earning laughter.

“I know he is a nice guy Sica.” Taeyeon said to me. “TOP-shi sorry for being awkward with you.”

“It is nothing…” He said to her. “By the way… Sica said you are a good barista. Can I hire you as one or you want another position.”

“I would love to be a barista for your shop since I was trained for half a year when I was still working on a certain shop. I can show you if you like.”

Taeyeon then went to the coffee station and show off her skills. Even I was amazed on how she operates the machine. Within seconds she already made two drinks, one in which my favorite while the other is for TOP oppa.

“Wow… is this for me?” TOP oppa said as Taeyeon serve us some drinks. It was so good that we finish it right away. “Now I won’t worry that no customer will come here.” TOP oppa said. “Taeyeon-shi you are hired now. I will contact you once my shop is operational. That is about a week from now though.”

“Sorry for not introducing for myself earlier. Kim Taeyeon… uhmm thanks for hiring me.” Taeng said. We talk about a few more minutes well not until Taeyeon needed to go back to her job. I offer her a ride but she decline saying getting her a job is already a huge help.

As soon as she leaves, TOP oppa ask me some ridiculous things.

“Hey Sica… is she the one who has a kid? The one you talk about in Taeyang’s welcome party.”

“Yeah… She’s that girl.” I answer.

“Wow… I thought you were lying when you said she was a beauty.” TOP said to me.

“Well she is though… but oppa are you by any chance attracted to her?” I ask. Truthfully, my attraction to him is not on that of a romantic level. That is for me though, I don’t know about Tiffany. I like him but not love him… if you get my drift.

“I don’t know though… I just felt comfortable with her. I don’t know about her.” He said. “I just hoped I won’t scare her.”

“Well with that vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter