Scares…

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

By the way I am surprise of the new feature for this website. I am digging it. Thank you Asianfanfic keep up the good work

 

 

Chapter 14

 

Scares…

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Unnie… There is someone wanted to talk to you.” Aemy said to me. I was eating lunch when she called me.

“Is it another scout?” Jinjoo asks and Aemy just nodded. “Tell him that Taeyeon unnie is busy.”

“Don’t do it Aemy I will talk to him.” I said trying to save the situation.

After my singing stint a week ago, it turns out some of the customer recorded it and post it online. It was titled “Mommy Dragon’s Soulful Performance” and I was now on the trending list again. That is why there are people coming here and asking me to sign with them.

As I went out I then saw my boss talking to someone and then the other guy just went out of the shop.

“Sorry for disturbing your lunch but the man just left already.” He said to me. “It’s the 3rd time already… are you sure you don’t want to sign with them? Cube, Loen and, FNC are all great agency, though they have varying musical taste but still they…”

“Sajjangnim, you know I don’t want too… beside it’s my daughter they want not me.” I said as I excuse myself to go back making coffees.

Ever since I sang on stage, a part of me wanted to do it again. I know I love singing; it was my dream to be a singer before. But everything change now, my dream is to just to take care of Jiyeon and watch as she grow to a respectable adult.

Still… I don’t know if my job right now could support her until she go to college…

“Unnie… What are you doing?” Jinjoo said, and when I panic as I over pour some sugar on the coffee.

“Sorry…” I said to them as I clean up my mess. “I’m sorry…”

“Noona are you daydreaming?” Junmo teased me and I just smiled awkwardly. I then snap out of it and just continue on my job.

After my shift I say goodbye to them and went to Jiyeon’s school. My boss wanted to bring me there but I decline. It will be bad if they made fuzz about me. I even decline Jiyong lately when he proposed to drop me to my workplace.

Speaking of which his friends was also there when I was singing… it was so embarrassing as one his friend (Seungri) ask me if I would like to join Kpop Star, the singing competition. Thankfully Jiyong, and my Boss stop him from talking to me and I just went home.

It became a regular routine for me to be recognize on the street, though I politely decline some of them, those who are nice enough well I entertain them with some selfie.

As I went to school I saw some parents there and say hi to them. I then saw Jisoo’s mother so I chatted with her for a while until it was time for the kids to go home. As I get Jiyeon I said my goodbye and as usual I went to the grocery store to buy some foods then went home.

“So how is your day Jiyeon?” I said as we walk home.

“It’s fun Umma!” She said excitedly. “Uhmm Umma, teacher said we are going to school trip to the Seoul Grand Park the next day… we will see some giraffe… tigers…”

“Arraseo.. then I will make you the best lunchbox in the world.” I said to her.

“Will it have all my favorites?” She asks gleamingly.

“Of course and I will pack an extra for your friends too.”

She then happily went inside the building and happily greets the guard ajushi there. AS we went up we saw Kiko at the elevator. She was wearing a dress so I know she is off to her job as model. We greeted each other but she was in a hurry so I just say goodbye to her.

I then cook dinner while Jiyeon practice playing the piano again. Jiyong already moved the extra keyboard to the living room and she practice there for an hour. Then she plays with the dogs. It was our normal routine now since Jiyong is now promoting his songs. By the way Jiyeon really like his music but couldn’t understand the meaning of it. Jiyeon will just say… “It’s Dragon Ajushi!!”

“Umma is Jiyong ajushi will come home?” She asks me.

“Well he drop by often… why?”

“Nothing…” She said going back on practicing playing.

“Just say you missed Jiyong ajushi…” I .

“I don’t miss him! It just that… I don’t get to play with him that’s all.” She said shyly.

“Don’t worry. He said he will have a rest next week so he will stay at home” I said as I again.

“Umma!” She shouted at me.

I just continue cooking and thought how attach Jiyeon to Jiyong already. I then remember the first time they met. It was funny because they are in each other’s neck all the time. Though they still annoy each other, Jiyeon is slowly opening her hearts to Jiyong.

Jiyong too is very fond of her now than ever, now that he knows she was the Little Girl who calls him on the phone. Well he every now and then but still it is normal.

It was around midnight and Jiyeon is now asleep when Jiyong came home. As usual he was tired so I help him by taking off his jacket and also setting some dinner for him.

“So how’s your day?” I ask him. This was our usual start of our conversation whenever he came home late.

“There was a music mix-up when we were performing so the recording got delayed.” He explains. “It was a pain so we wait for them to fix it before we record.”

“Eat something first before you sleep.” I said to him. “I know you are hungry.”

“I will just change first…” He said to me as he enters his room. But almost 10 minutes past and he didn’t get out, so I went to his room to see him already sleeping while ing his shirt.

“He must be really tired.” I muttered as I take off is shoes.

I was removing his jacket when suddenly he hugged me close to him. I try to get out but I was surprise when he suddenly pats my head. Our face was just inches to each other and I can smell his perfume. My face heated up and my heart beat fast again but I calm myself and try to wiggle out but his hugged was getting stronger.

“Don’t go…” He suddenly said. “Please… don’t go…”

I was surprise that he was sleep talking, so I try to get out and finally succeed. My face was still red because of us being that close. My heart was still beating fast so I try to busy myself with the kitchen chores.

I know it is my job as a helper, but sometimes I felt like the set-up we are in is most likely being seen as a happy family. Truthfully when I was tending for him, I felt like a wife caring for her husband. Though I was married before, It was short lived that I haven’t even experience this kind of things.

Seeing his face that close he really is handsome and a bit cute. Wait did I called him handsome? I must be crazy right now that I am not thinking straight. I just went to sleep but the weirdest thing is even in my dreams Jiyong’s face was the only thing I see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP pov…

 

 

“Yah Taeyeon you’re spacing out again.” I said to her

She then looks at me and saw that people were looking at her. “I’m sorry…” she quickly apologize and then went to her station to get finish all the orders.

“Unnie, we don’t even have that much customer so try to relax a little.” Aemy . “By the way boss, why are you here?”

“Our shop will be used for a photoshoot today so… that is why I am here.” I said to them, a pathetic excuse just to see her today too. I don’t know why but this girl is invading my mind lately. At first it was just for my own curiosity but now, I can’t help the fact not see her today too.

“Then we won’t be working today?” She said to me.

“Why are you going somewhere Unnie?” Jinjoo asks.

“Well my daughter will be going to a field trip tomorrow; I need to buy some stuff.” She said.

“Uhmm Taeyeon could you stay for a while?” I said to her. “The model for the shoot chooses my place because of you actually.”

Actually she demanded me to see her. I just hope Noona won’t do anything weird.

Just then we heard someone entering the store. “Taeyeon!!!” Someone called Taeyeon as a woman suddenly hugged her like a stuff toy.

“Yesul-shi?” She recognized her. “You don’t mean?”

“Yup she requested to use our shop for the photoshoot so… kindly assist her for a while.” I said. “Don’t worry, it is just for the duration of our shift.”

And just like that, Taeyeon was dragged by Yesul to do the shoot. Practically she insisted that Taeyeon will model with her. Yesul Noona even convinced the photographer to add her as a model. Taeyeon being her nice self couldn’t refuse.

It lasted for a few hours and now I know that there really are some jackasses in the world. When Taeyeon came back from the dressing room, after Yesul Noona gives her some dress to try on, I now know that Taeyeon is a treasure that shouldn’t be discarded. Her ex-husband surely is a jackass leaving her and that little girl. Taeyeon was gorgeous, a goddess to be exact. Everyone could see it rather imagine it if she ever dress to be one. She is pretty enough with simple clothes too that mostly oversized, but when she wear it, the clothes became fashionable that it almost became a trend.

Though I didn’t meet her daughter yet, but my mom is constantly asking me if the little girl is alright. Well at least she is distracted for the search of the daughter of her friends. But as a result she is asking me a lot more about Taeyeon, that it seems like she wanted me to date her.

“You know Ms. Kim is nice woman… she can be agood wife…”

I remember my mother said when we talk about Taeyeon. Does it mean she wanted me to marry Taeyeon? Well it is not like I am complaining; Taeyeon will really be a good wife to a good husband but there is something about her that always made me feel uneasy yet so calm at the same time. Her bright smile, her innocent acts and sometimes naïve answer, she is the definition of a perfect girlfriend for some… even for me. Wait, for me? I am imagining things again.

“Hey she is gone now?” Yesul Noon spoke making me comeback from my thinking.

“What do you mean by that Noona?” I ask her, knowing what she really meant.

“You know if you want her just date her you know.” She said to me as she walks away.

Do I really feel that way?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I don’t know why but my sleep last night was quite satisfying and I feel energized when I wake up. I mean I have a great dream last night, and it made my sleep more relaxing.

“What happen to him?” I heard Youngbae asks my manager. “He looks like he got laid last night?”

“Yah I didn’t get laid last night!” I said to him.

“So why are you grinning from ear to ear?” He asks me.

“I just have a good sleep last night.” I said. Actually what made my sleep nice was the dream I have. It was a dream of me and Taeyeon… she was together with me and I was hugging her tightly.

“You are creeping me out Ji.” Youngbae said to me. “By the way there a lot of new kids now than before huh.” He change topic.

“Well yeah… I mean a lot of new agency started training idols too.” I said.

Just then a group of idols, which I know from SM, went inside our dressing room and greet us. Of course for formality sake we greeted back and they give us their album which we give also gives them ours. It was like this for a couple of minutes because we are the big sunbae to them; well they try to impress us.

But what shock most of our crew there is that I entertain all of them with a smile. I mean I don’t know myself why I acted like that but I was in a good mood and I don’t want to ruin it. Well the new ones are even shock how friendly I am. They even post for a pic that I gladly taken.

After the recording we went back to YG for a meeting with our Boss. I don’t know why but they are all disgusted of how nice I am. They all even joked about it too.

“His girlfriend surely gives him a present.”

“That guy got laid last night.”

“That smile on his face is irritating, I want to punch him so bad.”

“Yah Jiyong would you focus on the meeting!” My boss shouted at me.

“I am focus hyung.” I said to them. “And also would you all please stop trying to make reason for my good mood today. Is that rare to see me happy for once?”

“Well it’s creepy.” Seungri said to me. I don’t even know why he is here but hyung ask him to be here. It seems one of his screenplay was use for a new web drama.

“Hey Jiyong… I know you are in love but please don’t let yourself got caught by paparazzi.” Sean hyung said.

“Hyung I told you I am not in love!” I said to them. “Aish… all of you are ruining my mood.”

The meeting went well after that and it seems the date for the new season of KPOP star is now set to air and they are going to do some auditions. That reminds me of Taeyeon. I wish she could audition for it. I always imagine her singing on stage, making everyone happy.

“By the way Jiyong… I heard that the radio show want you to do something?” YG hyung said to me.

“Yeah… our rating is not bad and we still have decent ratings… but the decline since we reveal Little Dragon is now showing.” I said to him. “Daesung is going overtime to create some ideas for the show but, the only solution for it is to ask Little Dragon to Co-DJ for us.”

“Wait the little kid is still in nursery you will want to hire her?” Jinu hyung said.

“Just once per week you know… of course I need to talk to her mother first.” I said to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter