Your Wish

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 18

 

Your Wish

 

 

 

Kpop Star judge blown away by new talents on the show …

 

            “Kpop Star is out with a new concept for this season, and a lot of talents have come up on the show. The talent in the new season of 'K-Pop Star' have the judges speechless and at a loss of words. This unfortunately puts the contestants in a rough position. With competition this fierce, each contestant must find ways to stand out from the rest.

Watch the first episode… All of them are really talented. Hey did anyone watch Mama Dragon’s audition… it really is emotional. Unfair! Why do I feel so emotional when she sings?

 

Mama Dragon wow’s Judges with soulful voice….

 

            “One of the contestants was the mother of the new DJ of FUNDae Radio. Dubbed as Mama Dragon, Kim Taeyeon wow’s the judges with her rendition of one of Kim Bum Soo “I Miss You.” Judges couldn’t help but praise Mama Dragon’s raw and emotional voice. BOA even tears up at the middle of the song…

 

Her rendition is beautiful… you could feel the emotion even though you are just watching. Damn! Even though I hate her for using her kid’s fame, her singing is melting my anger. Mama Dragon sure is the best! Her Singing is superb. I saw how the other singers fell in love with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“Okay… I’m done!” I said as I stretch my arm. I have just finished finishing the new song’s that my Hoobae’s WINNER will use for their comeback. The show where I was one of the mentors for YG group, have already recorded the first two audition process and Taeyeon passed with flying colors. Though JYP said that he wanted Taeyeon to sing something out of her comfort zone. One of the new things in the show is that we as a mentor can now give advice to contestants in the next shoot… before we can only do that when they pick an agency in the third round.

“Hyung… thanks for helping us.” Mino said to me.

“Just do your best in your comeback and I will be happy. Also attend the training Teddy hyung about producing music.” I said as I left the recording room.

The promotion of our album was now finished, and we won several music shows. Right now the Asian tour is at hold because of the show’s schedule. Hyung prioritized it this time since he found some awesome talents there.

Also… “Let’s focus more on the Korean Market this time. It’s been so long since you two have done some work here… so for now work.” Our boss said.

Basically he doesn’t want me to be away for now. The reason? Three agencies have been eyeing Taeyeon since the first episode began. I heard JYP wanted her for her soulful voice same with ATHENA music. BOA noona wanted her since the very beginning so it is a given. That is why YG hyung is doing his best to recruit her.

“Oh Jiyong you are going home?” PSY hyung asks me.

“Yeah Hyung… I need to prepare for tomorrows radio broadcast.” I said to him.

“Ahh… By the way Jiyong, I need to tell you something.” PSY hyung said as he gets close to me. “I already told this to Sajangnim but, it seems reporter Park has doing some weird stuff lately. Since the made up scandal he reported about Yoochun becoming false, he reverted his target to you.”

“Weird stuff?” I ask baffled.

“I think he is focusing more on the people you are close with to mess with you rather than going after you directly.”

“That bastard!” I said. “Did anyone already been victimized?”

“No one for now.” He said to me. “But Yang warned our entire artist, especially Seungri who is a regular at clubs. You know that kid is.”

“Well as long as he is supervised you know Seungri is a capable story writer.” I said to him.

“Well yeah… I heard that he is task to do another web drama. I just hope he won’t let it go to his head.” PSY hyung said and I agree. Seungri has a habit to brag about his achievement even if it is small.

“Don’t worry YG hyung will pound his head if he became like that.” I said to him.

After the talk I went to my car and went straight home. As I was driving I recall what PSY hyung. The bastard Park is targeting the people close to me, and then he might target Jiyeon too. I grip the steering wheel as I thought of it. But like usual I went to the bakery that was involve in a scandal with last time and bought some sweets. The manager of the shop was happy because their sale was high when I recommend it in the radio. They also received some big orders from some artist and YG artist are their big customer. I saw AKMU’s signature in one of the shop wall also Lee Hi. Those brats like sweets so…

As I arrive at our home, it was the same beautiful site that I always like. Taeyeon is happily humming at the kitchen while cooking the dinner. Jiyeon is at the living room working on her homework, and there is Kiko who is also at the living room watching TV while munching some snacks.

“Yah Kiko you have a home right?” I said sarcastically as I went inside.

She just glares at me and continue eating. Taeyeon went towards me and take my stuff and the cake.

“What happen to her?” I ask Taeyeon.

“Boyfriend thing… she witnessed her boyfriend cheating on her.” Taeyeon said.

“Ahh…” I just nodded and went to my room to change.

After I came out, the dinner is ready and we eat silently. I wanted to tease Kiko so bad but Taeyeon just hush me.

I haven’t got a chance to play with Jiyeon because Taeyeon already ask her to get to sleep, since she will be at the radio station tomorrow. Also we need to calm Kiko down.

“That good-for-nothing ! I even introduce him to some photographer and he dare cheat on me.” Kiko said as she drinks another bottle of wine. Then she cried while saying. “Unnie, Oppa am I ugly? Am I destined to be alone?”

“Just let it all out Kiko… Just let it all out.” Taeyeon said as Kiko cry in front of us.

I didn’t say a word and just mentally note to tell the guys what happen to Kiko. Soohyuk and the other treated her as a sister so that guy will surely be sorry for making our little sister cry.

“She really is hearbroken huh?” I said as we lay her at the couch. Taeyeon get the extra blanket and pillows since Kiko pass out.

“Well that’s heartache for you.” Taeyeon said as she went back to the kitchen to clean Kiko’s mess.

“Let me help you with that.” I said to her. “By the way Taeyeon, is there someone approaching you daughter in school or following her or you?”

“Not that I notice, no. Why?”

“Uhmm there is a certain reporter who wanted me to fail so… I would like if you will be vigilant since he is targeting people who are close to me.” I said to her.

“Oh... I understand. I will try to tell it to Jiyeon too.” She said to me. But she then left out a sigh and I know there is something wrong.

“Is there something troubling you?” I ask her.

“You know that I pass the audition right?” She asks and I just nodded. “Well I didn’t know that there will be set songs or theme that the judges set up for us so it messed up my battle plan for the contest.”

She then hung her head low, and it was cute to think that she already plans out what to do in the show.

“Do you have the list of songs you will sing in the contest?” I ask and she hurriedly went to her room and gets me the songs set by the show.

As I read it all of it is decent songs choices too but there are five songs that are called trap songs. These are the songs that either you will fail if you don’t sing it right or either if you sing these song the reward will be awesome. More or less it is a double edge swords kind of songs.

“I don’t know what to pick and tomorrow we will shoot the selection process.” She said. “I am in the solo singers so… if I pick a wrong song then…”

“Don’t worry about that. Beside tomorrow you will also pick a mentor, so you ever pick me then I can help you.” I said to her.

We talk more while we clean the kitchen… after that I gave her some pointers and tips in singing. She just takes all of the things I say and just nodded. The conversation was starting to get serious but Kiko’s sleep cursing made us realize that it was already late.

“Good night?” She said to me. She looks so cute and adorable when she said that. I wanted to pull her and give a good night kiss to her but of course I need to do this slowly. I just gotten her trust and of course she is still wary of men.

I lay on my bed and I just roll around thinking the possibility of me being her mentor. Wait is she really did pick me then, what should I do? Wait can I really be professional when I am with her. I was lost in thoughts that I forgot that TOP hyung is also there. what if they partner her up with him?

I just cover myself up with the blanket and sleep. Well tomorrow I hope she will pick me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

Why does my heart feel this way? Why am I keeping blushing when I am with him? Seriously my tiny heart will not make it if this continues. Should we move out? No I don’t think I can move out from here anymore. Her head hurts from thinking and she couldn’t find a way to ease her heart.

Will he come to the room again to talk to me?

 

Morning came and I woke up with a light heart. I dream of Jiyong and this time it is not like a dream where we are on a date but a dream where Jiyeon, Jiyong and I were on a house and living together like a family. Isn’t that what our current set up?

I just shrug the thoughts and just get out of the bed and wake up my daughter who is still drooling in her dreams. After I tell her to get ready for school, I went out and saw Kiko who is still deep in her sleep that she half of her body is now on the ground. I smile a little since I know only kids sleep like that.

I then make breakfast for everyone and also lunch for Jiyeon, Kiko, and Jiyong. While I was cooking I heard a loud thud and then I saw Kiko nursing her head.

“Arghh… my head hurts.” She grumbles.

“Hey… Kiko wash up for now and drink this hangover soup I made. There is also some medicine for your headache.” I said to her.

“Sorry unnie for the trouble.” Kiko apologize.

After she washes up in my room, she went out and saw all of us in the table already eating.

“Hey Kiko are you okay now?” Jiyong asks.

“Yeah… how much did I drink?” She asks us.

“About three bottles… well you are pretty heartbroken.” I said to her.

“Sorry unnie… don’t worry I’m okay now.”

“Yah! You should be sorry to me. I’m the owner of the house.” Jiyong said to her. “But still I already called Soohyuk last night. That guy will be dealt with when we see him.”

“Uhmm Ajushi, are you going to punish the person who make Aunty Kiko cry?” Jiyeon asks.

“Not punish but scold him. Don’t worry I won’t beat him up. Ajushi is a good ajushi.” Jiyong said. But still I don’t believe it.

“But I remember you punch someone when you save us from those bad villains.” Jiyeon said.

Jiyong can’t refute to that and we all just laugh. Before I take Jiyeon to school, Kiko ask me what clothes will I wear for the performance for the contest and I said that I will just get some of the clothes Dami unnie give me.

“No! I won’t permit it! Even though you look good in anything you wear, still you need a stylist! Wait I volunteer myself.” She said to me. “I am going to pick your stage outfit so you will shine when you sing.”

I couldn’t refute and just agree to her. After that Jiyong get his lunch while he takes Jiyeon to school. “You need to go to the broadcasting station early right so let me take her to school.” Jiyong said to me. “I have to go to YG first before going to studio so…”

Kiko also get her share of lunch as she went to her next schedule, as I clean the house for a moment and feed the dogs I readied myself to go to the TV station. As Jiyong suggested before I audition to the show, I wore a mask and a hoodie. An hour later I arrive at my destination and then enter the studio.

They were already there so I apologize, but the director and staff said that they I was just in time for the rehearsal. I’m not really close to the other singers and for the record I am a solo singer so even if there are some that would be put in a duet together I will be just singing solo. Beside I have a daughter already so being in a group of young girls who sing y songs is quite not like me.

The new format for the show is the same as the old one except that, the mentoring system of the judges are now gone but is now replace by the mentor system where each mentor can advise a contestant on their song choice and even help them arrange the song to their advantage.

 “So all of you will be called one by one…” The director told us. “…and once called you will pick a song from the box. It will be random so if you have luck you can pick a good one.”

The other contestant murmur saying and clasp their hand praying that they will pick a good one. I on the other hand was nervous too but for a different reason. Having a camera videotaping me since I came here and actually focusing on me is very much awkward.

On the audition, they take me to a booth and interview me. Of course I answer but, it was nerve wrecking. Thankfully when I sing that day, my nervousness is gone.

After some time the director called us and we then line up on stage with the judges and mentors in front. Then the shoot starts.

The judges said a few words and after that called us one by one. But my mind was still far away, until someone nudged me.

“Unnie… you are being called.” She said to me.

I then look around and all eyes are all on to me. “Unnie they are calling you.” She said again to me.

I then went infront and then pick my song, I just went there hurriedly and I forgot to show it to the camera, a mistake that made everyone laugh. When I show it… “SNSD Tell me Your Wish (Genie).” One of the judges said.

I look at what I pick and reconfirm it, and it is. The other contestants just look at me and I know I pick a ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter