Voice…

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the delay.... Watch the video ok!

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13

 

Voice…

 

 

 

 

G-Dragon save’s Little Dragon and Mama Dragon from Media.

 

            “… A video of G-dragon exiting Jiyeon’s school was going viral yesterday. The video clearly shows how G-Dragon carrying Jiyeon and while holding Jiyeon’s mother hand. According to netizen reporters flock the school and force their way in to the school to interview the little kid but were surprised to see G-Dragon there…”

 

I saw the video it was like a romantic drama, with Jiyong as the lead. How lucky Mommy Dragon. Stop Bashing the Kim Family! Jiyong oppa was there to save them because he knows how it feels to be mob by reporters. Beside Jiyeon was scared. You could see how she hides herself on Oppa’s embrace. Wow… the papz and the media are really thick-faced not to apologize on what they have done. They enter private property, scared a little girl and post the pics and video of yesterday incident without any authorization from the owner.

 

FUNDae Radio defends GD’s action.

 

            “… In the official post of the Radio Program’s official website the show apologize to the Kim family for the inconvenience of what happen at the school. They also defend G-dragon’s action to come personally to get the family out of there. They said that GD personally went to the school to get them because he was worried for the family safety. It was due to his affection the little girl…”

 

Well Joongki Oppa said too that he wanted to save them too. Not only him but also Bo Gum oppa. How lucky that kid is. Wow everyone is hating the media now… Well it is expected. I mean they scare the kids there at the school. I am surprised that Jiyeon care more about the safety of her classmate and not herself. She really is a precious kid.

 

 

G-dragon in a Scandal with Mommy Dragon?

 

            “… Last night program, Daesung and guest Song Joongki tease the GDYB rapper of being a perfect father material for the show’s cutie caller Little Dragon. Many netizens commented comically “that they do look alike” and if “they do not know the singer they would say they are a family”. The singer explains that it is not true until the end of the program. What are your thoughts about this?”

 

Well they do look alike. No offence but GD really looks like Little Dragon’s father. Little Dragon even before the call end. Such a lovely kid. He said she has a dragon prince protecting her. But if they do fall in love, for me it’s okay. I mean Mommy Dragon is really pretty.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

With a heavy disguise, I then went to work after I sent Jiyeon to school, Jiyong was still sleeping and it would be awkward to face him because of what Jiyeon say last night. So I just left him breakfast.

I then peek at the coffee shop and I noticed how many people line up. What am I going to do? I thought. My plan was to sneak in when there isn’t that many people in front of store but my plan failed. I still ponder whether I was going to work today or just text my boss that I won’t, but as I was about to leave. Someone grab my shoulder.

“Unnie is that you?” a voice I know said to me. I then turn around and saw Jinjoo.

“Jinjoo? I… I am just…” But I couldn’t speak as I was shock to see her.

“Come on Unnie… we need to open the shop now.” She said smiling as she grab my arm and drag me to the shop.

The customer’s line up saw us and they all saw me. I just bow my head down and greeted them. As I enter the shop my co-workers then greeted me.

“Our celebrity Barista is here!!” Junmo announced earning him a lot of smack on the head.

“Unnie… suit up we have a lot of customers waiting.” Aemy said to me and I just went to the locker room to change.

As we open the shop it was a total chaos. Even though I already know that this will happen, I cannot help but be overwhelm by the amount of people entering our shop. There weren’t even enough seats for everybody but they still try to buy something.

I work double time because most of the orders are for me to do. It was a good thing that our stocks are filled today. Hanyoo said that they were overwhelmed 3 days ago and they closed early. Working was uncomfortable as I was constantly being stared at by people. I mean most of the customers where taking a pictures of me. I even drop some of the orders because of that. I just hope it won’t be deducted on my pay.

“Will you please quit it?!” Jinjoo shouted at our customers which shocked all of them. “All of the picture taking are distracting us in our work. If you want to take a picture of Taeyeon Unnie, please don’t use a flash because it making her uncomfortable. Those who don’t comply will be forced to leave, even if you already order your drink.”

 We were shocked of Jinjoo’s outburst and it really startled our customer so I step out and apologize to them.

“I’m sorry for my co-workers outburst, but could you please refrains from taking pictures.” I said it my utmost sincerity. “I am here to work and serve you. I wanted to do my work the best I can do, so please stop.” I then bow at them.

I didn’t know why, but they all did stop and just look at me so I just smile at them and said “Thank you for understanding.”

But I just receive some stares from them and it felt weird. I then went and continue with my work and be the best for this job. The customer where a bit discipline now so it much tolerable and the pictures were quite less but still there are still someone.

It was around lunch time when the customers are lesser, so we take a little break and eat lunch at our own lunch room/locker room. I made a bit more since I didn’t help for 3 days. Hanyoo and JinJoo take lunch first

“Unnie… what are you going to do with those business cards?” Aemy ask me. I then look at the pile of business cards that are at the table.

Well mixed in the customers where agents from company and talents agency asking me to sign with them or wanted me and Jiyeon to be their brand model. Of course I politely decline all of them but I doubt they will back-out just like that.

“By the way Noona… are you sure you don’t want to enter the entertainment industry?” Junmo ask me. “The pay there is much larger than what you do here.”

“Yah! If our boss here that he will fire you.” Hanyoo said walking in the room for employees. “But Noona… I watch you sing on that show and you really are good.”

“Yeah… It would be nice if she sing for our shop too right?” Junmo said.  They all said wishfully and I just listen to them.

“But Unnie… could I ask you something?” Aemy ask and I just nodded. “Do Song Joongki and Park Bo Gum really good looking? I mean do they look like what we see on TV?”

“Well they are handsome and kind too.” I said eating my lunch.

“Aish Unnie you’re no fun…” Aemy said. “If we know your daughter is little dragon we might appear on that show.”

“Yah it’s not like Taeyeon unnie was the main focus on the show. By the way if you are finish eating there help already.” Jinjoo said. “Unnie… can we meet your daughter?” She asks me.

“Well… I am planning to take Jiyeon with me here this weekend but… she might be mob by our customer like earlier.” I said as I finish up my lunch.

We were cleaning up the table when suddenly our boss entered. “Oh good you’re still here Taeyeon… GO to the private rooms upstairs someone is looking for you.”

“Sajjangnim who?” I ask confuse who it is.

“Let just say that you might be in trouble with those two today so send some snacks to them and some drinks.” He said to me. “By the way good job on handling the shop I will be going to my schedule for today so, Jinjoo call me if there is some trouble here.” He then went out and leaves.

“Unnie… I think our boss like you.” Aemy teased.

“Don’t joke around…” I said. “I nearly got a heart attack when my daughter tries to set me up with her Dragon Ajushi.”

They all just laugh at me and I just went out and prepare some drinks and snacks for the guest. I don’t know who they are but I hope it is not them.

I then went up and then enter the private room of our café. Our boss made it so that celebrities who went there to drink can use those rooms for themselves. We are also order not to tell anyone if somebody use it. As I enter the room, I saw fire emitting from the guest so I trun around to get away.

“Close the door and come in Taeyeon-shi.” The girl with the ice cold stare called me. “You had a lot of explaining to do.”

“You have at least two hours to live so speak up.” Another girl with a wicked eye smile said to me.

I am going to die! Jiyeon your Umma is going to hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

 

“I will really going to kill that midget!” I said as TOP oppa drove us to his shop.

“Unnie… if you really want to do that could you let us go?” Yoona said as she begs me to let them go.

We are in the car, with me and Tiffany, and the three members, Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun, who already know and didn’t tell us. I couldn’t contact Taeyeon and Jiyeon, and I don’t know where they are living. I already visited their workplace but there were so many people that I stop when I saw them. I then called TOP oppa if Taeyeon is still working for him and he said that he will resume her work after three days so I waited until today.

By the way the reason we are here with TOP oppa is that he visited SM this morning to finalize the contract regarding him directing our music video for our next comeback so we ask him to drive us to his shop.

“What did you say Yoong?” I glare at her.

“Yah if you are going to do that, then your niece will hate you.” Sunny argue back protecting Yoona and Seohyun.

“Then I will just steal Jiyeon from her.” I said to them still pissed.

“Yah Jessica, I know you are angry at your friend but Jiyong told me that she only know all about it when the show contacted her.” TOP said to me.

“It just that… why didn’t she call us?” I said irritated.

“By the way Oppa… the news about Taeyeon and Jiyeon being in YG is it true?” Tiffany suddenly asks.

“That’s right… I heard about it on the news. Jiyong Oppa even rescued her from those reporters.” Yoona giggle “it really looks like a drama.”

“Well it is true that he save them… and brought them to YG.” He said to us.

“Oppa… about Jiyong… would you please don’t let him to near with Taeyeon.” I said.

“Why?” He asks me.

“I am his friend too, and I know him since our trainee days and you know I don’t like his womanizing ways.” I said truthfully.

“You know he is like not like that.” Top defend. “Beside it is not like he looks for women, women flock around him.”

“Oppa is right… Jiyong oppa is very nice. I remember when I was set up for a blind date with him, courtesy of Yuri unnie, he takes care of me, and even apologize.” Yoona reason out.

“That’s right! You were almost chewed out by the management because of that.” Tiffany reminded her.

“Hey were here!” TOP oppa said as we arrive at his café shop. It was lunch time so there weren’t many people there so we enter. “Go to the second floor there will be a private room there for special guests.”

He then went to the counter and greeted his employees. We just went to the room. I got hand it to TOP oppa for the set-up of his shop. The interior is nice and the fact it even caters to celebrity like us was a plus.

We waited for a minute until someone went inside the room with some drinks and I recognize that girl.

“Close the door and come in Taeyeon-shi.” I said to her. “You had a lot of explaining to do.”

“You have at least two hours to live so speak up.” Tiffany said too.

“Sorry Unnie… we already know that Jiyeon was calling the radio show and didn’t tell you.” Seohyun apologize.

“It’s nothing beside even if you tell me… Jiyeon will call him” Taeng said practically ignoring me and Tiff.

“Yah Midget! Are you ignoring us?” I said to her.

“Of course not… How can I ignore my two best friends?” She then went towards us and hugged us.

“Yah stop it! You smell like coffee.” Tiffany said to her.

She didn’t stop and try to kiss us too, until I got annoyed and glare at her. All of us there ended laughing and she then sat beside Yoona and Seohyun while across them were Tiffany, Sunny and me.

“So why didn’t you call us these past days? Do you know how worried we are?” I ask her. “And don’t reason that your phone is wet or else I will really punch you.”

“Sorry… I am just overwhelmed of what happen.” She said to me.

“But unnie… you really are daebak!” Yoona said. “I mean look… you are now Korea’s Crush since you appear on that show. I mean many girls are jealous of you now.”

“I heard that night broadcast.” Sunny said too. “Jiyeon wanted a father like her Dragon ajushi.”

“Hey Taeyeon don’t like those kind of men.” I said to her.

“Jess is right.” Tiff agreed. “If it is Joongki oppa it would be better.”

We all just laugh at what Tiff said and the heavy atmosphere disappear.

“Hey Taeyeon could you be honest with me.” I ask her. “Do you want to sing again?” She just felt silent and look down. A sign that she has been thinking about it.

“Wait Taeyeon use to be a singer?” Sunny ask us.

“I’ve listen to Unnie’s singing in the show and it really is great.” Seohyun said too.

“She used to sing… She was the best in school.” Tiffany answer. “That is why even Kangta oppa wanted her to sign with SM when she visited us when we were trainees.”

“Taeng… I know you wanted to sing. It was your dream once. With your singing you can provide Jiyeon much more…”

“Thanks Sica but… you know what singing got me into.” She said to me

“Taeng please it’s in the past…” I said to her. “It’s neither your fault nor your talent. You don’t need to blame it on yourself.”

“Sica please…” She said to me.

“Okay…” I stop. “Well it won’t stop people trying to recruit you or your daughter.”

“SM wanted to recruit Jiyeon too.” Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter