Screw up!

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 20

 

 

Screw up!

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

As I open my eyes, I still feel that yesterday night was just a dream. Yet when I open my phone and see the pictures I’ve taken from our trip to the amusement park, reality strikes me in a good way.

I confess to her. I told her I love her. I kiss her. I F$**@# did that last night! Wait I haven’t heard her reply yet? No worries I know she likes me.

I roll on my bed like some teenage kid who just got their first xbox, trying to control my excitement and joy. Seriously having that out of my chest is very good. After a while of daydreaming on how to date Taeyeon, I get up take a shower and readied myself up and went outside. But what welcome me are the dogs eating their breakfast. Ahh… I miss them already… I thought as I remember that it still school week. I haven’t talk to her since I’ve confessed that night. Since I snuck out of YG my boss was really angry and asks me to work for a whole day. Of course with a light heart I finish it off just fine, and even YG and my senior producers was shock to see how fast I did it, and how obedient I am. Guess being in love really do make wonders.

I look at the table and saw that my usual luchbox and breakfast were there at the table. “Yah! You three look she made this for me!” I boast to the dogs but of course it just made me stupid and crazy.

I should give her something in return… I thought.

After I finish eating up and cleaned the dishes I readied for my schedule today and wow I didn’t notice that the whole world is really beautiful. As I went down I hum SNSD gee for a while and the staff of the apartment building was shock when I greeted them with a smile.

“What happen to you?” My manager said to me as he saw the wide grin on my face. “You look like your girlfriend just forgives you?”

“Whatever hyung… I just notice that the world is really has many beautiful things.” I said as I look at the window.

The ride was very relaxing but as I arrive at the agency, there is some heavy atmosphere and then I saw Seungri rushing into me. “Hyung YG needs to see you right now!”

I was surprised and hurried to his office. Once there, I saw TOP hyung and my very angry boss. “What happen?” I ask them.

YG Hyung didn’t say anything but then threw a bunch of picture on the table. The very first thing I saw was a picture of me and Jiyeon eating in a restaurant, the second was a picture of Taeyeon with SNSD Jessica and Tiffany which looks like from middle school. But there was another picture that really irks me was the picture of Hyung and Taeyeon in the car.

“Yours is understandable since you and that little kid are co-workers… but this guy.” He then point at TOP. “I know you are not an idol, but please be careful enough. Your career might not be in jeopardy, but Ms. Kim’s career might be.”

“Hyung why is this is an issue? Beside I am her ex-boss of course I will be close to her.” TOP reason out.

“Do you know who takes these pics?” YG asks and we all shake our heads. “Seoul sports give me this pics and they said that Reporter Park have been tailing the two of you. He even hired some saesang that will follow you everywhere you two go. This time he wanted to create a scandal between the two of you and Ms. Kim as the catalyst. He even went and research about Ms. Kim and her past. Seriously I don’t know why he is always targeting our agency.”

“Wait? Don’t tell me they will release these?” I said in panic. If they release this reports Taeyeon and Jiyeon will be hated upon.

“Don’t worry, I ask them not to include you or TOP on their report… but a report about Ms. Kim will be published tomorrow.” YG said. “Well not exactly your picture will be posted online but since it is understandable I would just going to remind you to be careful.” He said to me.

“Sorry hyung. But you said they will still publish something regarding Ms. Kim, what is it?” I ask.

“Everything about her actually, except her divorce issue. Mostly her relation to SNSD.” YG said. “Since many people got curious about whom she is, many tabloid reporters actually try to dig her history. This was the first thing that they get a hold off, also the

“And SM is okay with it?” TOP now asking.

“Well it is not a bad thing… still it is way better than you two screwing up her career before it has been started.” YG said. “God and here I am working hard to sign the mother and daughter to our agency.”

We are then ushered outside and I can’t help but question TOP hyung about Taeyeon. “Hyung what is this about you and Taeyeon.”

“I like her.” He said to me. Making me froze for an instant.

“What?”

“It is not what you think Ji. I just very fond of her voice.” He said with a smirk and then walk away.

Truthfully I am not convince about, he only like her voice. That bastard like Taeyeon… Even though he is my friend, I don’t want him to be close with Taeyeon. I need to make her fall in love with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

Me and Tiff where summoned by Lee Sooman today and I hope it is not another scandal. Our manager then takes us to his office which was weird since usually if we are called, especially me, we will be brought to the conference room.

“You tow sit down first.” Mr. Lee said. The two of us seat down and he then gets an envelope and gives it to us. “Those are photos of you and Ms. Kim in your junior high days       .” He started. “I wanted to ask… you three didn’t do anything weird when you are in highschool didn’t you?”

“Not really…” I said to him. “She is a model student back in highschool and pretty much sheltered by her parents. Why?”

“After highschool do you two had contact with her?” He asks again.

“No… we haven’t gotten in contact with her well not until 2010 though. We just happen to see her in a mall with her year old Jiyeon.” Tiffany said. “Mr. Lee, why are you asking this question?”

“I think she caught the eye of a reporter.” He said to us. “The bad part is, it’s reporter Park.”

“That guy who reported Kangin DUI and also my dating scandal with Taec oppa? That Reporter Park?” I ask and he just nodded.

“Why is he targeting us?” Tiffany asks. “Well it’s understandable since we are famous but it’s not like we have done something wrong to him right?”

“Tiff is right… as far as I know he doesn’t have a grudge with us, but with YG…” Then a sudden idea popped in my mind. “You don’t mean… this is because of G-Dragon is it?”

Mr. Lee didn’t respond and just nodded proving I was right.

“GD oppa? Why does his name enter this?” Tiffany asks.

“GD oppa is close with Jiyeon, and right now Jiyeon is the one that making Jiyong famous so targeting Jiyeon and Taeyeon will bring GD oppa down.” I explain.

“Sica is right…” Mr. Lee said. “YG also said this to me, and he was sorry about how that boy of his is making scandal after scandal even though he didn’t mean too.”

“Wait Sajjangnim you are friend with YG?” I ask, surprised that they are in talking terms.

“Friends? Don’t be foolish… we have just the same goal that’s all.” He said to us. “But still could you post on your SNS about your relationship with The Kim Family… with this it will make the news be accepted positively.”

We just said yes and then exited the office. But before that he assured us that SM CEO he will handle the board for now, and just ask us to be careful.

“Do you think that Taeyeon know this?” Tiffany asks.

“I don’t know but I know she won’t like Jiyong’s kind of guys.” I said.

“You don’t know that… beside Jiyong oppa is kind to Jiyeon.” Tiff said and I just glare at her.

“Don’t ever say that. I don’t want to see Taeyeon get hurt again… Aishhh!! I need to hit that of a friend of mine.” I said as I went and call Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

 

Because our performance will be tomorrow, our practice is now hectic… though I still having trouble with the dancing… I can now sing the song in English. For the purpose of us not be overwork, TOP-shi give us a few hours of rest. That is why I just excuse myself to meet someone.

As I arrive at the meeting place, someone very familiar greeted me. “Taeyeon unnie!!” Aemy ran to me and hugged me. “I thought you will forget us now that you are famous.”

“Our very own star has come back…” I heard someone says to me and as I turn around I saw Jinjoo and she hugged me.

“Wow you are a manager now?” I said as I saw her badge.

“And you Unnie are now famous…” She said to me. “So what are you doing here?”

“I am meeting a friend here… so can I use the room for private customer only?” I ask.

“Sure… but who will you be waiting unnie?” Aemy asks me.

“A neighbor of mine… if someone asks for me just guide them to that room.” I said and they all look at me suspiciously. “Don’t worry it’s a woman… a woman.” I said to them.

I then went to the room and wait for her there. I need someone to talk too since Jiyong’s confession threw me off guard. I can’t call Jessica and Tiffany since they will surely freak out knowing that they are overly protective of me. I can’t also talk with TOP oppa who I know has feelings for me too.

As I was pondering about what happen that night, the door open and reveal the girl who I can talk to.

“Unnie? Why do you want to meet, is there any problem?” She asks me.

“Aniyo Kiko-ah… I just want to ask you something.” I said to her. I usher her to seat and then we order our drinks.

“So Unnie, what do you want to talk about?”

“Do you know any cheap apartment near Jiyong’s home?” I ask her. Kiko then spill the drink she is drinking and stare at me.

“What?! Wait did Jiyong do something to you?” She asks me raising her voice.

“He didn’t do anything to me.” I explain to her. “It’s just that… I think I taken advantage of his kindness for far too long and---.”

But I didn’t finish what I am going to say when Kiko interrupted me. “Unnie… it’s not about that isn’t it?”

I then evaded her gaze and that made her more suspicious of me. “Spill it Unnie… or else I will call Jiyong and ask him.”

She then gets her phone and started to call him when I just said it. “He confessed that he likes me” She then drops her phone and stares at me.

“What?!” She said still shock.

“He says she likes me and wants to be with me… and I don’t know what to do.” I said in panic.

 But what happen next was beyond my expectation. “YES FINALLY!” Kiko said. Jumping around like a little kid. “That head finally admit that he likes you.”

“What do you mean Kiko, and why are you excited?” I said confused.

“Don’t worry about me unnie… so did you say that you like him too?” But I just stay silent and the smile on her face faded and she then asks. “You haven’t given him an answer yet. Wait Unnie… do you even like Jiyong?”

I just stare at her and tears just started to form in my eyes. “I don’t know. I really don’t know.” I said to her. “I don’t know if I even deserve his love.”

I just cry infront of her and she just holds me like a little kid. “Unnie… can you tell me honestly what do you feel about Jiyong as a person?”

“He treat me nicely, kind, handsome, a good devoted son. I mean I’ve read reports about him and what people think about him, and he really is a complete opposite of all of it. He cares for me and my daughter. He even save Jiyeon multiple times… and my daughter, she really like him and treat him as her Appa already. I feel happy when I am with him. He is so perfect that sometimes I thought that this was all a dream.”

I then wipe the tears on my face and look at Kiko again. “He is too perfect for me.” I continued. “He is too nice for a girl like me, who has been broken once. Someone like me who has a child already, will only make him fall in his career. So why….  Why does he still like me? I know I can’t like him, and I am trying hard not to like him…. but…”

“But you already like him don’t you?” Kiko answer for me and my silence confirm her answer.

I just continue to cry and she just comforts me for all of the time. After I regain my composure, I thank her for listening to me, and even tell me that she knew a place near Jiyong’s apartment.

“Truthfully the apartment I am staying right now is not really mine. YG rent it for me, since Jiyong is my patient. Now that he is okay now… I don’t have any reason to stay in that place. I already find a place to stay and it is two-storey house, and I rented the upper floor already. The First floor is still vacant so I will call the owner that you will lease it.” She said to me. “Don’t worry, the place has a nice neighborhood, and it is much closer to Jiyeon’s school.”

“Thank you Kiko-ah…” I said to her bowing my head.

“Aishh… it’s okay Unnie, beside I already treat you and Jiyeon as family too.” She said to me. “Also…” She then flicks my head and said. “… unnie… You are not broken, and you deserve everything that you have right now, including Jiyong’s love… so please don’t put yourself down and be confident. Yes you already have a daughter, but that made you more amazing and deserving to be love. You are perfect in any way possible… so please… try and think about it… whether or not you will accept Jiyong’s love.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter