Chapter 7

You Captured my Heart

 

 

The next day, Kibum woke up with Heechul lying down by his side. He smiled at his older brother’s sleeping figure then got up to take a shower and brush his teeth.

When he was done, he saw that Heechul already woke up, was fully dressed, and was making breakfast. Heechul, unlike Kangin, was an excellent cook. A delicious aroma wafted around the house, making Kibum drool. Kibum walked towards his brother and gave him a quick hug.

“Good morning Hyung”

“Good morning baby” Heechul replied, putting the food he cooked on a plate and placing it on the table.

“Smells good~” Kibum said after sniffing the food. He sat down in front of it and took a bite. “And it tastes even better” Kibum added, and then ate another bite, making his brother smile proudly. “Of course! I made it after all” Heechul said with a wink.

“Aren’t you gonna eat Hyung?” Kibum questioned. Heechul shook his head and slipped on his jacket.

“I’ll eat later, I don’t want to be late for work” Heechul said, then walked towards the door. But before leaving he added “Go to Donghae’s house for lunch okay?”

“Mhm okay” Kibum said, but then he suddenly remembered that he had to eat Kangin’s cooking.

Dammit.

***

After breakfast, Kibum got dressed and walked to Donghae’s house. He got there 15 minutes later and rang the doorbell.

A couple of seconds later, he heard some footsteps approaching, the door opened and Kibum saw Donghae’s mom.

“Kibum! Welcome! Heechul told me that you were coming over for lunch! Come in!” Then she led Kibum in seated him down in the couch.

“Donghae will be downstairs in just a few minutes okay?”

“Okay auntie”

And indeed, 3 minutes later, Donghae came running downstairs. He spotted Kibum and ran towards him.

“Kibummie, I missed you!” He whined and hugged Kibum hard. Kibum smiled and hugged him back.

“I miss you too, even though I just saw you yesterday” He said, making Donghae smile too. Then Donghae pulled Kibum’s arm and led him upstairs to his room.

Kibum jumped on Donghae’s bed and lied down. He picked up a magazine that was on the bed and started looking through it. Donghae sat down next to Kibum’s leg and started bouncing the bed a little.

“By the way, where’s Sahm-chon?” Kibum asked Donghae, but his friend shrugged his shoulders and replied,

“I dunno, he told me that he was getting a new job or something”

“Oh interesting.”

****

Kangin nervously adjusted his necktie as he stood outside the large building before him. He breathed in.

“Okay Kangin, You can do this! You can get this job!” He said to himself. He breathed out, then marched into the building. He can do it; he practiced for this a million times, and he was sure he was ready.

He knew this was the right job for him, a gym teacher at Shinhwa high school. He knew that he would ace this job.

Kangin stopped in front of the door which he knew was the vice principal’s office. He knocked the door and entered when he was granted permission to.

When he entered, he saw the vice principal sitting on a couch along with 4 people who looked like they were teachers.

“Ah! You must be Kim Youngwoon! Come come, let me introduce you to the other teachers!” The vice principal said with a warm smile. “Everyone, this is Kim Youngwoon the new Gym teacher!”

Kangin bowed to everyone and sat down with them to discuss with them about the school regulations and systems.

10 minutes later, as Kangin was getting to know the other teachers, he heard footsteps approaching them from outside. Knocking was heard moments later, and then the door opened.

“Park Jungsu, you’re late” The vice principal said, but still smiled friendlily. The man, Jungsu bowed and took a seat. Kangin’s jaw dropped at the sight of the man.

It was the same guy he met in the grocery store the day before.

Jungsu looked at Kangin and smiled warmly at him, then bowed his head.

“Hello, I’m Park Jungsu” The man began, “But you can just call me Leeteuk, I’m a math teacher.” Then he stuck his hand out for a hand shake. Kangin took it and shook his hand. “It’s nice to meet you!”

Kangin nodded then said,

“It’s nice to meet you too Leeteuk-sshi. I’m Kim Youngwoon, the new gym teacher. People call me Kangin, so if you want to, you can call me that too.”

Leeteuk smiled at Kangin, making Kangin’s lips form a little smile too.

“Let’s work hard together then, okay?” Leeteuk said, then patted Kangin’s back.

Kangin simply nodded then smiled.

****

“Donghae! I’m hungry!” Kibum said, hitting Donghae with the book he was reading. Donghae, who was using the play station ignore Kibum and continued tapping the buttons on the controller.

Kibum, annoyed, walked over to the TV and stood in front of it.

“Yah! I’m almost done from beating this bastard up! Lemme!”

“Nope! Not until you feed me!” Kibum said, then started doing little dances in front of the TV until Donghae gave up and went with him to the kitchen.

Soon the boys both settled down on the table and started eating  the food Donghae’s mom left them.

“Soo Kibummie…” Donghae said, making Kibum look up at him. “Where did you go?”

“I went out” He replied simply. Then took another bite of his food. Donghae pouted then said,

“As for me, I met someone interesting”

“Oh really?” Kibum looked up, beginning to become interested.

“Yup! His name is Eunhyuk and he goes to our school”

“Oh cool, how did’ja meet him?”

“I got into trouble” Donghae said, then Kibum rolled his eyes and muttered, “As usual”.

“And he saved me, then we became friends” Donghae continued, then he looked down. “He’s really nice too…and strong…and handsome…” Then his cheeks slowly turned red.

“Yah! Ahaha what are you blushing for!” Kibum pointed out while laughing. Donghae cupped his own cheeks and shouted, “I-It’s N-nothing!”

“Then why are you as red as a tomato?” Kibum teased, making Donghae pout.

“Just shut up…”

Then they continued eating their meal.

-----

IM FINALLY DONE! I CAN SLEEP NOW!

WAE IS THIS ONE BORING TOO?! 

Okay...No Sibum here xD NEXT CHAPTER PEOPLE. Please dont kill me D:

And lookie, more Heechul :D I love that man <3 and I miss him :c

And Write some Comments people <3 I really love love them!

Oh...It's 3 AM again.

k I go sleep now.