Chapter 12

You Captured my Heart

 

Here ya go guys, sorry for not updating! I have a test tomorrow and i didn't even touch my books OTL

Enjoy!

*****

Kibum sighed and entered the house, wondering why Siwon was in a hurry to leave. As he shut the door, he heard some screams coming from the bed room.

“Yah! Get off me!”

“No way Hyung! Geng, grab his arm!”

“O-okay…”

“YAAAAAAAHHH!!!”

Kibum jumped when he heard the shriek, then ran to the bed room and burst in. He leaves them for five minutes and they cause enough ruckuses to wake up the whole neighborhood.

“What the hell is goi-” Kibum yelled, but he never got to finish his sentence due to a pillow colliding on his face. It slid down and fell on the floor with a thump, revealing Kibum’s unreadable expression.

“Oh .” Donghae muttered, backing away and hiding behind Hangeng, whose eyes were looking around in confusion. Heechul was lying down on the floor with his hair all messy. He sat up at stared at his brother.

“Lee Donghae…you…” Kibum said though clenched teeth. Then he bent down and picked the pillow up, making all three gulp in fear. “You asked for it…”

He threw the pillow at Donghae, but Donghae dodged it and the pillow hit Hangeng. Kibum ran to Hangeng and began apologizing to him, then glared at Donghae who just snickered and stuck his tongue out. He then grabbed the pillow to use it as a shield and backed away from Hangeng.

“How ‘bout a 2 vs 2 pillow fight?” Donghae suggested with a grin. Heechul smirked and grabbed a pillow from the bed, then linked his arm with Hangeng’s, making the Chinese boy jump. “I want to be in Hannie’s team” He said cutely. Hangeng blushed when he heard the nickname Heechul gave up and picked up a pillow too.

“Ew Hyung” Donghae pointed out, “It’s disgusting to see someone as old as you act cute!” Kibum and Hangeng were surprised at his boldness.

“What did you say, kid?” Heechul fumed and ran to Donghae and grabbed him, making the younger boy yelp. He pinned him to the floor and sat on his stomach and began whacking him with the pillow.

“Gyaaaaah! Abuse!” Donghae shrieked. Heechul grinned and pressed the pillow on his face.

“Watch your mouth next time boy” He said with a snicker and pushed the pillow harder on his face until Hangeng and Kibum had to pull him off because if he did it any longer Donghae would be dead.

They spent the rest of the night pillow fighting, and in the end Heechul and Hangeng won due to Heechul’s scariness. Later, they got ready for bed.

“Hangeng, since you don’t have any clothes I can lend you my pajamas” Kibum said while digging in his wardrobe, and then he handed Hangeng a pair of pajamas that were too big on him. Hangeng thanked him then left to change in the bathroom. Heechul who was too lazy to go to his room and change, simply took his shirt and pants off and lied on Kibum’s bed.


“Yah Hyung that’s where me and Donghae’ll be sleeping” Kibum said and he jumped on his brother, lying on his back. Heechul tried pushing him off, but he wouldn’t budge. Then Donghae grinned and lied on top of Kibum.

“Get off!” Heechul said with a hint of anger in his voice, but the younger ones shook their heads and began laughing. Moments later Hangeng entered the room, then saw the two lying on top of Heechul.

“Hangeng! Come join us~” Donghae called out, Heechul squirmed around and yelled “DON’T YOU DARE!”

Hangeng looked at Heechul, then back at Donghae and Kibum, and then back at Heechul. Then he did something quite unexpected. He grinned, and jumped on top of Donghae. Kibum and Donghae began laughing harder. Until…Heechul screamed.

“THE THREE OF YOU BETTER GET OF RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET IT.”

That made the three roll right off the bed.

And the rest of the night, Heechul slept on the bed, like a baby.

While the other 3 had to sleep on the floor.

----

The next day, Kibum woke up thanks to the smell of a certain someone’s feet.

“Gah Donghae get those things away” He mumbled, pushing Donghae’s feet off. Donghae just shifted about and pulled his legs to his chest.

Kibum lazily stood up to go to the bathroom, but he noticed his phone flashing. He checked it and saw that he received a missed call from an unknown number. Out of curiosity he decided to call it back.

“Hello?” He asked as the person answered the call, then added politely, “Who am I speaking to?”

“Hey Kibum” A familiar voice said “It’s Siwon.”

Siwon?!

“H-How the heck did you get my number?” Kibum stuttered, drawing a chuckle from Siwon.

“I told you Kibum…I have my ways” He said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

“Okay whatever you say” Kibum said while rolling his eyes “Why did you call me anyways?”

Siwon was silent for a moment.

“Siwon?”

“I called to see if you were free today or something…” Siwon said. Kibum snickered. “Why, missed me already?” He teased through the phone. Siwon let out a small laugh and said, “Yeah I did.”

Kibum felt his face grow hot. He looked down and smiled to himself.

“Okay…”

“Alright, I’ll come by in an hour to pick you up” Siwon said. “See you later Kibum.”

“See ya” He said, then hung up. He smiled and felt his heart beat speed up.  But then he quickly shook his head. Wait…Why was he all excited about seeing Siwon? It’s not like he likes him or anything...right?

‘But I kissed him back’ He thought, then put his hands on his lips. ‘But I was just doing it for the camera’ He nodded. ‘Yeah that must be it.’

But it wasn’t.

And Kibum knew very well that the camera didn’t even cross his mind once during that time.

He knew that he felt something for Siwon.

It couldn’t possibly be love…

…Or could it?

*****

BLAH JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS VERY LAZY PLZ. OTL.

But lookie~ Kibum is in Denial ;D

I still have to study but...

Anyways guise if you notice any mistakes please ignore them ahahaha.

AND OMG THE NUMBER OF SUBSCRIBERS. GUYS. WOW. JUST WOW. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC EVER AND I HAVE 44?! MY EMOTIONS.

GUYS SRSLY. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY 'TIL THE END!

And you know how much I love your comments <3 So leave your opinions in the ugly little box you see down there :3

KK. 'TIL THE NEXT UPDATE~!

Bye <3