Chapter 13

You Captured my Heart

 

WARNING: SHORT SHORT CHAPTER *cries*

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING~! DON'T KILL ME!

Guys this might be the last time I’ll update this month, cause of exams. Enjoy this chappie <3

This is kinda written in Donghae’s POV, but then switches back to kibummie’s :3

****

Donghae was the next one to get up, he stretched his arms and saw noticed that Kibum was talking with someone on the phone.  Donghae thought that it was probably Siwon, judging from the way Kibum was acting.

Donghae sighed and lied down again.

‘Looks like Kibum’s love life is going well’ He thought, then sighed again, ‘Unlike mine’.

Flash Back

After school, Donghae walked in the hallways with his hands in his pocket, humming along with the song he was listening to through his ear phones. He was on his way to go and submit his work to his teacher.

As he neared the classroom, he spotted a teacher struggling with the mountain of papers he was holding.  He saw some papers falling on the floor so he approached the teacher to help him.

“Sir! I can help you with that!” Donghae called as he got closer to the teacher, he bent down to pick up the fallen papers.

“Thank you” The teacher said, his tone sounded happy, “You can take the upper half”. Donghae nodded and reached out to take the papers.

And as soon as Donghae did, he saw the teacher’s face. Damn he looked familiar…

“Eunhyuk…?”

“Oh! Donghae!” Eunhyuk shouted with a grin, then put down the papers to hug Donghae. When he pulled back, he saw Donghae’s shocked face.

“Why are you so surprised?” Eunhyuk asked with a chuckle, then he picked up his papers again. Donghae opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

“You know if you leave your mouth open like that, a bug might fly in”

Donghae’s shook his head and shut his mouth, then stared at Eunhyuk.

“Y-you’re a teacher?” Donhae stuttered. Eunhyuk nodded.

“Yep”.

“How come you never told me?!”

“I told you that I go to Shinhwa high” Eunhyuk said, making Donghae face palm.

“You never told me you were a teacher though!”

 “Well now you know” Eunhyuk said, then ruffled the younger boy’s hair.

END OF FLASH BACK

“Hae?” Kibum called, interrupting Donghae’s thoughts. Donghae sat up and ran his fingers through his hair.

“Yeah?”

“I’m going out in an hour, when Heechul wakes up, tell him that, okay?”

“I bet you’re going on a date with that boyfriend of yours…” Donghae muttered, making Kibum blush.

“Yah!” He shouted, then threw a pillow that was lying on the floor at Donghae.  The taller boy dodged it.

“Shh, you’ll wake them up” Donghae said, pointing at Hangeng who was lying next to him then at Heechul. Kibum shrugged.

“I’ll get you later” He said, then left for the toilet.

“Got it~” Donghae called after him, and then he sighed.

He felt kind of jealous of Kibum.

****

One Hour Later

Kibum glanced at himself in the mirror for the twentieth time that day, examining himself from different angles. He was dressed in a simple T-shirt and jeans. He didn’t want Siwon to think that he was doing his best for the date, but he also didn’t want to look bad.

As he was tugging at his hair, trying to smooth it down, he heard the door bell ring.  Kibum smiled and ran to open the door, but he slowed down and pretended to be calm.

As soon as the door opened, he was greeted by Siwon, who was also dressed in casual clothes, waving a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his face. Kibum’s eyes widened, then he took the bouquet and inhaled its scent. He looked at Siwon and smiled bashfully.

“Hello beautiful” Siwon greeted Kibum with a smile, Kibum tried to speak, but he only attempted a soft croak.

“Hey…”

“You know, I asked the man in the flower shop for the most beautiful flowers they had, but I guess these can’t be compared to your beauty” Siwon said as he took Kibum’s hand. Kibum burst into laughter and hit Siwon on the shoulder lightly, making him pout.

“Oh my god you are so cheesy” Kibum laughed. Siwon smiled and squeezed Kibum’s hand.

“Come on, I prepared something for us today” He said, as he led Kibum to a black motor cycle. Kibum narrowed his eyes.

“We’re gonna ride that?” Kibum asked, giving Siwon the are-you-kidding-me-look. Siwon nodded.

“Yep”

Kibum slowly backed away, shaking his head furiously.

“There’s no way I’m riding that thing! It’s not Sa-!”

Before Kibum could finish his sentence, Siwon picked him up from his waist, making Kibum drop the flowers, and walked over to the motor cycle. Kibum screamed and began kicking the air.

“Hey! Let go of me! Do you hear me Choi Siwon! Let go!”

Siwon simply chuckled and placed him on the motorcycle, pinning his arms to his sides. Then placed a helmet on the struggling boy. When Kibum stopped fighting back, he placed a helmet on his head and looked at the pouting boy in front of him.

“Come on~ It’s gonna be fun” Siwon said, poking Kibum’s cheek, making the shorter boy scoff. Siwon sat in front of Kibum and looked at the boy behind him.

“Won’t you hold on?” Siwon asked. No answer.

“Fine, don’t come crying to me when you fall off” The he started the engine.

Startled, Kibum wrapped his hands around Siwon’s waist. The taller one smiled.

“Hold on tight”.

And as soon as the motor cycle roared, they took off.

-

OKAY HERE YOU GO!

No Gifs cause I'm kind of in a hurry ahah I need to go to sleep.

Again, This will be the last update this month, for more info go read that looooooooooong comment I wrote in the comment box xDD

I love you all!