Chapter 16

You Captured my Heart

 

Sorry for the late update guys! I actually wrote this chapter last night, but uploaded it today 'cause the internet was being annoying xD

Hope you enjoy this chapter hoho :D

P.S. I GOT A POSTER/IMAGE THINGY *gasp* Go check it out if you want to haha...ALL HAIL MY NOT SO EPIC PHOTOSHOP SKILLS LOLOL my handwriting is just...meh.

Btw...72 Subs? You guys are too nice ;3;

kk~ Chapter 16!

******

Heechul stomped around the living room furiously with his arms behind his back. How could his brother do this to him? Kibum always listened to him!

It was all Siwon’s fault.                                                                          

Since Heechul was home alone because Donghae and Hangeng left hours ago, he decided to take out his anger on any random thing.

Heechul jumped on a couch, grabbed a teddy bear that was next to him and started punching it.

“Damn that Siwon!” He growled, throwing more punches at the bear. “He could be having with Kibum for all I know!” Then he threw the bear across the room and launched himself at it. He grabbed it and started whacking it on the floor.

“Take that you bad guy!” He screamed while hitting bear, pieces of stuffing flying out. He then screamed louder when the house phone rang.

He scowled and stormed off to pick it up.

Leaving the poor abused teddy bear on the floor, with one eye and barely any stuffing inside him.

---

The Next Day

Kibum woke up from his sleep due to some shuffling sounds he heard.  Cracking one eye open, he saw Siwon sitting by the side of the bed, still topless. His gaze was fixed on the thing he was holding.

“Siwon…?” Kibum croaked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Siwon jumped in surprise and looked at the half awake Kibum.

“Good morning” He said in a soft tone, while opening the drawer next to his bed and putting the object inside it. Then he scooted next to Kibum hugged him. “Had a good sleep?”

“Y-yeah” Kibum managed to stutter out, his cheeks bright red as he shyly hugged Siwon back. “How ‘bout you?”

“Never had another better than this one” Siwon chuckled and pulled away, sliding out of the bed. “I’m going to take a shower” He announced, then smirked and added “Want to join me?”

Kibum’s eyes widened and his cheeks grew redder. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at Siwon’s face.

“ert!” He accused, pointing his finger at Siwon. Siwon rubbed his forehead while growling playfully, then he pounced on Kibum, making the other boy yelp in surprise. Siwon grabbed both of Kibum’s wrists and pinned them to the bed. Kibum stared wide eyed at Siwon who was smirking victoriously.

“Want me to show you what a real ert is?” He said, leaning down to whisper in Kibum’s ear.

“Y-yah get off!” Kibum stuttered, trying to free himself from Siwon’s grip, but he was unsuccessful. Siwon leaned closer to Kibum’s face, their noses almost touching. Kibum gulped and squeezed his eyes shut.

A couple of seconds later, he heard laugher. His eyes flew open and he saw Siwon laughing really hard.

“W-What?” Kibum questioned in confusion. Siwon released his grip and sat up straight.

“Pfft Your face was seriously too funny” Siwon said, covering his mouth trying to muffle his laughter, but failed.

Kibum crossed his arms and pouted angrily. Siwon then stopped laughing and looked at the pouted boy before him.

“Aww don’t look at me like that” Siwon said, bringing his hand up to pinch Kibum’s cheek.

“Yah!” Kibum yelled, but Siwon ignored Kibum and brought his other hand up to pinch his other cheek.

“Ahaha you’re too cute~” Siwon said with a laugh, Kibum gritted his teeth.

“Aish…you…”

---

Kangin lied on his bed with his arms behind his head. He sighed. Why was his love life so damn difficult?

Flash Back

The drive to Leeteuk’s house was long and awkward. Kangin didn’t like the silence around them so he decided to start a conversation with the other man.

“So…Leeteuk-sshi…Do you live alone?”

“Oh no, I live with my daughter” Leeteuk answered comfortably, while Kangin’s eyes widened.

“Oh um…So you’re m-married?” Kangin asked, trying to sound as normal as possible. Leeteuk shook his head.

“Divorced, actually”

“Ah…” Kangin said, his voice trailing off.

It was quiet for a few moments, then Leeteuk spoke,

“How about you, Kangin-sshi?”

“Oh me? I live with my nephew, he goes to our school” Kangin said with a grin.

“Ah really? What’s his name?”

“Lee Donghae”

“Oh!” Leeteuk exclaimed, “He’s one of my students!”

“Really?”

“Yup!” Leeteuk beamed, then smiled. Kangin smiled back, then turned his focus to the road again.

Then the rest of the car ride was spent in complete silence.

End of Flash Back

Kangin mentally slaps himself for falling for the older male. How could he hook up with someone who had a daughter for god’s sake? He scratched his head in frustration and shut his eyes. Might as well go back to sleep.

*****

OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS TOO SHORT, YES?!

You know…I’m not sure about the plot of this story and how to end it xD I didn’t plan it on anything lol

It think this story will be maybe… Chapters? I don’t really know…

Anyways...Thanks for reading and Subscribing! I love you all! 

'

Comments are loved :3