Chapter 3

You Captured my Heart

 

 

When Kibum stepped out of the school building the rain had already stopped, but the wind was chilly. Kibum shivered as he walked to Donghae’s home, memories of what happened a while ago ran fresh through his mind. Kibum sighed heavily. Then remembered what Siwon told him after that.

"Since it's weekend tomorrow, Lets go out on a date"

"A D-date?"

"Yup~ I'll see you in the park next to school at 11 am tomorrow, okay?" Then Siwon added with a smirk that made Kibum gulp,

"And If you dare show up late..I'm going to have to punish you"

What has he gotten himself into?

When he arrived in Donghae’s house, He rang the doorbell. Kibum always stayed over at Donghae’s house because his mom and Donghae’s mom are extremely close to each other. Plus Kibum lives only three houses away, so yeah.

When the door opened, Kibum expected Donghae’s mom or even Donghae to open the door, but it was neither of them.

“Ah! It’s Kibum!” The man who opened the door greeted Kibum with a grin, then pulled him in and hugged him tightly, “Oh your uniform is wet, been under the rain without an umbrella?”

“Sahm-chon!*” Kibum exclaimed, making the man smile wider then pull away from the hug. “Yah! How many times did I tell you not to call me that! It makes me feel old…”. The man attempted to pull a pout, but failed because of his manly looks. Kibum laughed and patted his shoulder.

“Okay, Kangin hyuuuuungggg~” Kibum teased. Kangin playfully glared at Kibum then pulled him into a headlock He pinched his cheeks and started pulling them. “Don’t make fun of me boy” He snickered and pretended to choke him, but soon he released him when Donghae walked into the kitchen and started shouting out things like “Let him go!” and “My uncle is trying to kill my best friend!”. Kibum and Kangin looked at each other and bursted into laughter, making Donghae very much confused.

-

 

Later that night, after Kibum changed into dry clothes he borrowed from Donghae, the 3 munched on pizzas that Kangin ordered a while ago and lazily lounged on the couch and watched TV.

“So, hyung” Kibum began, then took a bite of his pizza, “When did you return from your trip to Africa?”

“A while ago” Kangin replied with his mouth full. He swallowed the pizza then lied back on the couch.

“Yah! You’re taking up all the space!” Donghae said, trying to push his uncle away with his feet but Kangin wouldn’t budge. Donghae sighed in defeat and placed his legs over Kangin’s tummy. "Im going to sleep" He muttered, then shut his eyes.

"You guys are so..." Kibum sighed then lied down on Kangin's legs. "Hyung your legs are really hard" Kibum pointed out.

"That's cause I work out, Kid" Kangin said with a chuckle, then squirmed a little before shutting his eyes too. "You go sleep too" he said to Kibum.

"Yeah yeah" Kibum muttered, "Good night hyung" "G'night Bummie"

-

The next day

Kibum woke up to a burnt smell in the air. Immediatley his eyes flew open, he found himself on the floor and looked over in the couch to see that Donghae took up the whole space. Kibum looked around wondering where the smell came from.

The Kitchen.

He ran into the kitchen and found Kangin making breakfast.

Or atleast, something that kinda looked likebreakfast.

Kibum took a seat at the kitchen table with curiousity, then he yawned and saw that Donghae entered the kitchen too. Donghae sat next to Kibum, tiredly rubbing his eyes.

"Breakfast is served!" Kangin announced proudly, placing two plates of burnt eggs in front of the boys. Kibum and Donghae exchanged frightened looks then stared at their 'breakfast'.

"Come on! What are you guys waiting for?" Kangin said with a grin. Kibum took a deep breath and shoved a mouthfull of eggs into his mouth. He suddenly felt tears building up in his eyes. Donghae stared at Kibum in horror then watched his friend spoon some more eggs into his mouth.

"Soooo, How is it?"

"If tafes weally goof" Kibum mumbled through a mouthful of eggs. Then he swallowed and cringed. Donghae got up and said that he wasnt hungry. Then he ran out of the kitchen, mentally noting that he should respect Kibum more.

Later the trio were lounging lazily on the couch again, flipping through the TV channels. The TV showed a drama and it looked like the two characters were on a date.

A Date...

And then it hit Kibum.

He had a date with Siwon. 

"OH MY GOD!!!" Kibum screamed, scaring the two who were next to him. He glanced at his watch in worry and looked at the time.

11:30 am.

.

Kibum jumped out of the couch and ran into Donghae's room. "Hae! Lend me some clothes!"

"What for?" Donghae asked, staring at Kibum, trying to figure out what was wrong with his friend.

"Just lend them to me for now!"

"O-okay..."

10 minutes later Kibum dashed out the door.

"Guys guys guys! I have to go out! I'll be back later okay?!" Kibum shouted to Donghae and Kangin, who were standing in front of the door, waving at Kibum blankly.

"I wonder where bummie's going" Donghae mumbled, then sighed and went back in the house. Kangin thought for a minute then smiled all of a sudden.

"That kid's got himself a date"

-

Siwon impatiently tapped his foot against the side walk. He then glanced at his watch.

11:50 am.

Kibum was late.

As he turned around to go back home, he heard someone shouting his name out from a distance. He turned around to see Kibum, who looked like he was out of breath, was running to him.

"Siwon!" Kibum panted when he caught up with him. "Sorry I'm -gasp- late". Then he stood up straight and looked at Siwon, who's expression was currently unreadble.

"Siwon?" Kibum asked, "Are you mad?". Then Kibum tugged on Siwon's sleeve. "He-"

Suddenly he was interrupted as Siwon's lips pressed on his.

His eyes widened in surprise.

What. the. hell.

-------

*Sahm-chon = Uncle.

YAHOO! IM DONE! NOW I CAN SLEEP XD

Hope you all enjoyed this update...tell me if you didn't like the ending...I felt like it's rushed.

COMMENTS? <3