Chapter 1

You Captured my Heart

Kibum lazily stared outside the window of his classroom, wondering when will the class be over. It was raining outside so the sky was kind of dark. Rain fell heavily and tapped against the window. Kibum watched as people rushed on the streets holding their umbrellas, and those who didn't carry one used their items as a shield against the falling drops. He got out his camera and began snapping pictures of the scene before him.

His camera was his most prized possession. He saved up his pocket money for months just to buy it. Kibum loved taking pictures more than anything else, and he loved the sound of the camera and loved looking at the pictures he has taken.

"Kim Kibum!" A voice called. Kibum looked up to see his teacher, Leeteuk, angrily staring at him. "What did I tell you about using your camera during class?!" Kibum looked down at his camera and felt everyone's eyes on him. He was scared his teacher might confisticate his camera and bit his lower lip in worry. His teacher sighed and softened his expression. "Just put it away, okay Kibum?". Kibum nodded and placed his camera under his desk. His teacher then smiled then walked away to continue his teaching.

"Woah, Kibummie you have some guts using your camera in class, eh?" His best friend Donghae who was sitting in the desk infront of him said with a grin. Kibum smiled back at him before going back to stare out the window.

Eventually the school bell rang, Kibum got up and started packing his stuff. He wanted to hurry home before it gets darker and the rainfall becomes heavier. Donghae stood infront of the class room door and called out to him, "Kibummie! Hurry up!" Kibum grabbed his bag and ran out to Donghae.

"Hey Kibummie do you have an umbrella?" Kibum nodded and took his umbrella out of his bag. It was a pikachu umbrella. Donghae stared at it in disbelief.

"I brought the umbrella you gave me" Kibum said with a laugh, making Donghae laugh too and grab it.

"Man..Didn't I give this to you when we were like..12?"

"You know I love it."

"Haha, of course."

They exited the building while laughing at old memories of when they were young.

Little did he know, that he left his camera in class.

And that his camera is now in the hands of someone.

Someone named Choi Siwon.

 

“Oh, what do we have here?” Siwon said to himself. He turned the camera to find a label or something. “Property of ‘Kim Kibum’, huh?”

Well, things are about to get interesting.

 

-----------

Eh.

OMG I SO AT THIS HAHA OTL

This chappie ish really short T_T Next one will be longer I promise

Comments? <3