Chapter 20

You Captured my Heart

 

Soo I finished my exams like…3 weeks ago…AND I KNOW YOU’RE ALL LIKE “Ah so she was lazing around again wasn’t she *loads guns*” BUT NO! I WAS REALLY BUSY THESE PAST WEEKS BECAUSE I HAD LOADS OF CHORES! My legs hurt so much :C sob and I actually wanted to post this before but I really didn’t have time I KNOW I ALWAYS DO THIS TO YOU GUYS OMG WHY AM I SUCH A BAD WRITER T_T I LOVE YOU ALL MY 100+ SUBS SO MUCH IT HURTS *throws cookies* ok ill shut up now and give you your chapter.

****

Kangin breathed a sigh of relief when he finally exited the teacher’s meeting. He didn’t even know why he had to attend them; he was a gym teacher for god’s sake. He walked down the hall carrying a cup of coffee he got from the meeting and a bunch of papers that were given to him and started grumbling to himself when all of a sudden someone runs into him, making some of his papers drop and the coffee spill on Kangin’s shirt.

“Oh…Kangin-sshi! I’m so sorry!” Leeteuk yelped as he dug around his pockets and took out a handkerchief. Kangin only stared while Leeteuk was dabbing at his shirt with concerned look on his face.

“Did it burn you?” Leeteuk asked worriedly has he continued working on his shirt. “I’m so sorry I should’ve pai-“

“It’s alright” Kangin interrupted him, making the other look up at him. Kangin flashed a smile and raised his hand to make Leeteuk stop, and then he bent down to pick up his fallen papers. Leeteuk instantly sat and began helping him.

“I said it’s alright Leeteuk-sshi” Kangin said again, making Leeteuk turn red and stand up.

“Here…your papers” He coughed as he handed the other man his papers. “And about your shirt…”

“It’s really okay, I’ll just wash it” Kangin laughed, but Leeteuk shook his head.

“At least let me buy you some coffee…” He said, and Kangin perked up at the offer.

“Sure” Kangin answered almost immediately.

Leeteuk smiled softly and took out a piece of paper and began scribbling on it, then he handed it to Kangin.

“Here, my number” He explained, “Call me whenever you want to have some coffee, I’ll pay for it”

Kangin looked at the paper in his hand, then back at Leeteuk. “What…You won’t be treating me now?”

“Oh…Well..I’d love to Kangin-sshi..” The older man began “But I really have to get back to my daughter…”

“Oh.” Kangin replied dully, then said,

“Then why don’t you hire a babysitter?”

“Well…I don’t really trust anyone enough to baby sit my daughter…” Leeteuk replied.

“Over protective huh?”

“I guess so…”

There was a moment of silence while Kangin thought a little, then he took his phone out.

“You know…I think I know the right person to baby sit your kid for you”

Leeteuk looked at Kangin with a bright smile. “Really? Who?”

“Someone really reliable”

“Wow, you really must want that coffee Kangin-sshi…”

‘More than you think’ He thought as he dialed a number on his phone.

----

After the awkward moment Kibum and Siwon encountered earlier that day, Kibum just decided to stay at home for the day with Siwon. Thankfully Heechul was at work so they had the whole house to themselves. Right now the pair were sitting on the floor in front of the TV with play station controllers in their hands. Just then, Kibum’s phone starts to ring.

“Won’t you pick it up?” Siwon asked, eyes still glued on the screen. Kibum paused the game and took his phone out.

“Hello?”

“Yo Kibummie it’s Kangin Hyung”

“Oh, hey Hyung!”

“Listen Kibummie, I need to ask you something”

“Sure, Hyung”

“Do you like kids?”

A pause.

“Uh…sure?”

“Okay good, cause you’re going to babysit this afternoon”

“WHAT?!”

“Aw c’mon! For me?”

Silence.

“I’ll treat you to anything you want”

“Ok. Call”

“YES! Thank you Bummie! First pick the kid up from school okay? I’ll text you the address now. love you!”

“Sure Hyung…anytime..Love you too…”

Click.

“Who was that?” Siwon asked curiously, Kibum sighed.

“Donghae’s uncle”

“And what did he want?”

“He asked me to babysit some kid…”

“Oh” Siwon said, while raising his eyebrow.

Kibum sighed again and got up to turn off the playstation and the TV. Siwon stared at him.

“Wait…You’re going NOW?!” He gasped and Kibum shrugged.

“Yeah, You can go home if you want”

Siwon paused for a bit, then asked,

“Can I come with you?”

-----

Kangin hung up with a satisfied smile on his face then turned to Leeteuk.

“Don’t worry, your kid will be in safe hands!” He flashed a thumbs up at the older man then grabbed his arm. “C’mon, before they run out of coffee!”

Leeteuk chucked and replied, “How can a coffee shop run out of coffee?”

“Dunno, but we better hurry just in case!” The other said with a laugh, while dragging Leeteuk out of the school gates. Leeteuk simply followed him with a tiny smile on his face.

----

“Here we are! I think…”

Kibum and Siwon stood in front of a school building with kids running around and playing everywhere. They saw parents picking their kids up and teachers talking loudly to each other. To sum it up, the place was really noisy and full of life.

“Okay! Let’s go in!” Kibum announced, and began pacing towards the gate, when suddenly a hand pulled his wrist.

“Wait! How does the kid even look like?”

Kibum stared at Siwon for a few seconds before dumbly answering “Dunno”

Siwon looked at Kibum thoughtfully before asking, “Well, you should atleast know the kid’s name”

“Ah! Kangin Hyung texted me her name…It’s Soonkyu”

“Then…let’s go find her”

“Alright”

Just then, Kibum felt a small tap on his shoulder making him turn around. He saw that it was a middle aged woman holding a little girl’s hand.

“Excuse me I couldn’t help but over hear your conversation, I think this is the Soonkyu you’re looking for”

And when Kibum stared down at the little girl, he thought he was looking at a little angel. Pretty brown orbs.

“Wow…she’s so..” He heard Siwon whisper from behind him.

“Cute…” They both said at the same time, making Soonkyu smile up at them shyly.

The woman cleared , “I was informed by Soonkyu’s father that there will be a young man picking her up today so I assumed it was you” She then handed the little girl over to Kibum. “Please take care of her”

“Yes, I  will” He answered politely and took Soonkyu’s soft hands in his. “Thank you”

The woman nodded and turned away, leaving the two boys with the little girl. Siwon squatted down to her eye level and gave her a friendly smile and said,

“Hello Soonkyu! Will you introduce yourself to Oppa?” Soonkyu looked at him and nodded shyly.

“Yes, my name is Park* Soonkyu…But my appa calls me Sunny” She replied cutely with her thumb in , making Kibum bite his lip to prevent himself from squealing. Yes, squealing.

“Okay then Sunny…Let’s go home”

****

*Yes I know her last name is Lee but she's Leeteuk's daughter so lolol

I LUB MAI SUNNY BABY SHES SO FFFF CUTE EVERY ONE LOVES HER RIGHT?

RIGHT?

Right?

lol btw Sorry gaiz this is kinda a filler chapter lol cause im planning this as I go so the plot is far from what I originally planned OTL

ALSO I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER CRYING.

COMMENTS CUZ U LOVE ME K? TEEHEEHEE