Chapter 9

You Captured my Heart

 

Eventually the bell rang and it was break time.

Luckily, Siwon paid more attention to the lesson than Kibum. But Occasionally Siwon would lean on his shoulder or put his arm around him. And Kibum felt afraid that someone would notice, but no one did.

During break, Kibum was determined to hunt Siwon down. Damn how did he escape so quickly?

While Kibum was looking around, scanning for Siwon, suddenly he felt a tap at his shoulder and turned around. He expected it to be Siwon.

But it wasn’t.

Donghae was standing behind him pouting at Kibum, and next to him was the transfer student, Hangeng.

“Yah! Kibummie!” He said sternly, “You said you’d be back before assembly!” then he crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.

“I’m sorry, something came up…” He said apologetically. He couldn’t tell Donghae about Siwon, not yet anyway. Then Donghae smiled a little and pulled his arm.

“Anyway! Kibummie, this is Hangeng!” He said with a wide smile, then Kibum looked at Hangeng who was smiling slightly.

“Yeah we’ve met” Kibum said, then extended his hand out and said, “Nice to meet you Hangeng, let’s be friends from now on”

Hangeng’s eyes grew bright, then he took Kibum’s hand and shook it.

The trio then went to eat their lunch on the rooftop.

Usually, it was only Donghae and him so it kinda felt different to Kibum, but in the same time he felt happy.

Donghae laid his head on Kibum’s lap and started sipping his juice. Kibum was eating a sandwich Heechul made. Heechul usually makes 2 sandwiches for him to take to school in case Donghae was hungry.

Hangeng pulled out his lunch box and opened it to reveal some fried rice. Delicious smell wafted in the air, making Donghae and Kibum drool.

“Do you want some? It’s Beijing fried rice” He offered with a smile, making Kibum nod instantly. Hangeng offered his chopsticks to Donghae and he took it, then he took a bite of the rice. Then fed Kibum, who was opening his mouth, some rice too. At first, both boys chewed, then they fell silent.

“How is it?” Hangeng asked in a worried tone, afraid that the food wasn’t good. But he was surprised to see both boys doing a thumbs up and tearing up.

“I-It’s so..good” Donghae said, and Kibum nodded in agreement. Hangeng laughed and said, “Do you like it? I made it myself.”

“Really? Woaah It tastes really good” Donghae said with a smile, then he added, “Almost tastes as good as Heechul hyung’s cooking!”

Hangeng looked confused for a second but then Kibum said “He’s my brother.”

During the break time Kibum learnt a lot about Hangeng. That he lived by himself and his parents were in China, and that he studied Korean before moving here and many other interesting things.

-

Kibum hasn’t seen Siwon since the 2nd period and he started to wonder why. It already was the last period and he had P.E. Donghae, Hangeng and him walked to class together. Even though it’s only been one day, they became close with Hangeng very fast. Kibum smiled at the thought of making a new friend.

When they arrived at the gym, he saw someone familiar standing at a distance, he squinted his eyes, trying to make out who it was. He also saw Donghae doing the same thing, as if the person looked familiar to both of them. The person was grinning widely.

“Sahm-chon?!” They both gasped and ran towards him, leaving behind a very confused Hangeng.

“Yah Yah Yah! When we’re at school call me Seonsaengnim” He said, smacking both their heads, making them smile widely. Soon Hangeng joined them, and got introduced to Kangin. Later, more students started to arrive and the lesson started.

“Listen up Kids, I’m your new teacher Kim Youngwoon! Sadly, Mr. Lee had to retire, so now I’m stuck with you guys” He said, making the class burst into laughter.

“Okay!” He said, then clapped, “5 laps around the the gym, Go go go!”

-

Finally, the lesson ended, and the students were exhausted.  Kibum was panting and sweating; he wiped his sweat with the back off his hand and went to the locker room to change.

Later, Donghae and Kibum  waved good bye to Hangeng and walked home. As they were walking, Kibum wondered why Siwon wasn’t at school for half the day. Donghae noticed that Kibum was spacing out, but didn’t say anything ‘til they reached the front of Donghae’s house.

“Wanna come in?” Donghae asked, but Kibum shook his head.

“Nah…Not today…” He said, “I’m kinda tired...sorry…”

“It’s cool, I understand” Donghae said with a nod, then he smiled. “Take care bro.”

Kibum smiled back and made his way home.

-

Days passed by and Siwon still didn’t show up at school and Kibum was getting worried. He didn’t have Siwon’s number so he couldn’t contact him, and he didn’t know where he lived.

In fact, He barely knew about Choi Siwon.

One day, Kibum was lying down in his front yard in shorts and a wife beater, on a  pop sickle while reading a magazine. It was the weekend and Donghae was coming over with Hangeng. Hangeng was coming over for the first time so Kibum was pretty excited.

He heard footsteps approaching, and knew it was Donghae and Hangeng. “Yah Donghae, get the mail on your way In” He said, not looking up from his magazine. “Donghae?”

Suddenly, someone grabbed the magazine and pulled it away. Kibum and the person’s eyes met. Kibum gasped.

“Siwon!”

Siwon smiled and bent down and stared at Kibum’s face, Kibum felt his face grow hot.

“W-Why didn’t you show up at school?” Kibum said, looking away. Siwon tilted his head in curiosity and asked,

“Why, did you miss me?”

“N-no way!” He stuttered nervously, backing away from Siwon, but Siwon inched closer and reached out to cup Kibum’s cheeks. He gently pulled Kibum’s face close to his, their noses almost touching. Kibum noticed that Siwon’s eyes looked tired and he had dark circles under his eyes.

Kibum wanted to push Siwon away, but he felt relaxed because of his gentleness. Siwon slowly brought his face closer to Kibum’s, and then whispered.

“I did.”

Then leaned in and pressed his lips to Kibum’s.

This time, Kibum didn’t push him away.

He wrapped his arms around Siwon and kissed him back, making Siwon’s eyes widen, but they slowly fluttered close as he moved his lips against Kibum’s.

Maybe he did miss Siwon after all.

-----

Anddd I'm done! School was surpirsingly fun today kukuku

This chapter was eh.

AND GUISE. IM SORRY. I HAD TO ADD THE BEIJING FRIED RICE LOL.

My brother broke his foot LOLOL

Anyways, OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY I SCARRED YOU ALL WITH THIS FAIL KISS SCENE. I CANT WRITE KISS SCENES

/weeps.

Anywhoo...Hope you enjoyed this update.

AND PEOPLE..COMMENT I TELL U. DO IT. IT ONLY TAKE 2 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME. SRSLY.

And Subscribers...